• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    You can only get Hiun Ice In winter.
    Quite the opposite actually. I haven't tried it, but according to serebii, you can only get Hiun Ice on Tuesdays on any season other than winter.

If I'm not mistaken, just the Undersea Ruins. Might be wrong though.

Does anyone know when I get the National Dex. After the E4? I jsut beat the 8th gym :3

Yeah. After E4, stuff, and credits.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just got to the town where the musicals are. Am I supposed to do this western part of the desert (with the ruins and the weird statues outside of them) or is there something in town I need to do? Just kinda grinding at the moment since my team is constantly dying. lol

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Whats the best way to beat Kamitsure in Raimon gym?

@Sydian.
    You dont HAVE to go to the west desert, but some cool pokemon and the fossils are there, so it would be benficial to.
    Inside the town, once youve talked with belle about the musicals and done that part of the story, you go to the east part of the city, battle N and challenge the gym.
    Hope i helped :D

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @Rezults-Emongas are a ***** to kill but Meguroko does the job right for Zeburaika
    @Xoax idk they might be wrong you can theif them off Dangoro though.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I just got my game. How would I trade Pokemon from Black to my sister's White version? please help ASAP

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Serebii says that Everstone is in Hiun. But where? Hiun is so huge. O_o

I've noticed Serebii didn't state where in Hiun City, unfortunately. :( I'd suggest looking for hidden pokéballs within the city. I wouldn't think it would be out of sight and you would have to click a random spot on the ground to obtain it, but if you can't find it as a pokéball lying around that might be the reason why.

Hiun is a huge city but since I haven't played the game for myself, I don't know the exact spot where it is located. If you have enough spare time or patience for doing the above, I say go for it. :) Otherwise, you could try asking a few people around who have played the game and already past or reached that point instead. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Wanted to ask about the Zorua and Zoroark events.. I was wondering why there are 2 separate events. If you get the Zorua, why would you need a Zoroark since Zorua evolves at level 30 anyway?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Wanted to ask about the Zorua and Zoroark events.. I was wondering why there are 2 separate events. If you get the Zorua, why would you need a Zoroark since Zorua evolves at level 30 anyway?

well I think they may have different movesets, but I believe its because you had to PRE-ORDER a ticket to the 13th movie for the shiny beast/zoroark, but by GOING to the movie you could get zorua/event celebi.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Does anyone know how to do the Sazanami Undersea Ruins? I have found the middle of the first floor, but can't seem to read the cuneiform :( Interaction with it does nothing for me.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    Where do I get Dive? :) It's not after E4 is it? And what's a good place to train for the E4? My Pokemon are level 43 to level 46

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    There's a building on the 3rd street where you use a lift and got upstairs. There you battle a guy behind the desk. Talk to him after the battle and you get one.
    I obtained a weird pink tiny stone,i'm sure that's not it. I guess i have to catch Dangoros.
    EDIT: Obtained already. Another question: who are those secret agent-looking guys stalking me over Isshu? They make me nervous and say a lot of things that don't have any effect.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Simple Questions

The black ship pictured above in liberty garden route, I've seen it docked before in Hiun City middle pier. Near where an old gentleman stands.. I was wondering, is this Team Plasma's ship? Any significance to this ship in terms of storyline and is there a way to board it?

Will I be able to return to Liberty Garden after I leave the island?

There's a secret agent-looking guy standing in liberty garden route too.

Also, why is sceptile16's name on this thread? o.O

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    is the dream ball basically a masterball of the 5th gen?

and can the hg/ss balls be sent to b/w?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Where do I get Dive? :) It's not after E4 is it?

It is. You get it in Sazanami Town, which is a post-Elite Four town.

And what's a good place to train for the E4? My Pokemon are level 43 to level 46

Victory Road? Make sure you battle every single trainer. Even at those levels, your Pokemon should do fine though (just make sure you get tons of Revives and Hyper Potions).

Another question: who are those secret agent-looking guys stalking me over Isshu? They make me nervous and say a lot of things that don't have any effect.

No idea, but they don't have any impact on the storyline or anything aside from occasionally giving you items. So don't worry about them.

The black ship pictured above in liberty garden route, I've seen it docked before in Hiun City middle pier. Near where an old gentleman stands.. I was wondering, is this Team Plasma's ship? Any significance to this ship in terms of storyline and is there a way to board it?

Don't know if it belongs do Plasma or not, but I do know you cannot board it.

Will I be able to return to Liberty Garden after I leave the island?

Yes. The ship will take you there anytime.

There's a secret agent-looking guy standing in liberty garden route too.

Yeah, he doesn't do anything.

Also, why is sceptile16's name on this thread? o.O

Probably some mods joking around.

is the dream ball basically a masterball of the 5th gen?

No. It has a 100% capture rate, but you can't obtain it in-game. It's not known whether you obtain it through the Hi-Link feature or through the Dream World.

and can the hg/ss balls be sent to b/w?

Absolutely no items can be transferred from the 4th Generation games to the 5th Generation games.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Ok thanks. but how would you get the adamant orbs and others, i read on seribii that theyre in the game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back