• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In the Battle Subway, what's the difference between "easy" and "hard" battles? (e.g. Dark Green Line has easy battles, Green Line has hard battles) How are the hard battles harder?

The Dark Green lines in the Battle Subway are supposed to be for the easy single battles, as green is a more harder single battle. By this I'm guessing they are harder strategically but that would only be for you to judge on the difficulty level. XD;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Aww man :[ leveling up is going to be a pain in the tucas.

Double Grass! Exp Share! Lucky Egg! You get those two items fairly early. And for post-game leveling up (after you've beaten all the trainers), just rematch the E4 or do what I do and use the double grass in the Great Hall. The Pokemon get up to level 65. It's worked wonders for me. :)

The Red Chain

You can also take advantage of the Chansey copy too ; Tabunne.
    You find it practically everywhere in shaking grass and it works amazingly well for grinding in B&W. 3,000-5,000 experience per kill. :D
    Just get a bunch of repels and run back and forth in front of a large grass patch, one will shake after a few moments of this. Use a repel if the shaking patch is kinda far.
    This will keep happening over and over again as long as you don't run into a Pokemon -not- from a shaking grass patch~.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Double Grass! Exp Share! Lucky Egg! You get those two items fairly early. And for post-game leveling up (after you've beaten all the trainers), just rematch the E4 or do what I do and use the double grass in the Great Hall. The Pokemon get up to level 65. It's worked wonders for me. :)
    Hooray for the silver lining! I wish they would have something like that in Heartgold and Soulsilver. It was pretty hard to get the trainer rematches often.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Where is the name rater? I need to rename a lot of Pokemon. :) I think he's in Hiun City, but I can't remember. Never been there. :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Where is the name rater? I need to rename a lot of Pokemon. :) I think he's in Hiun City, but I can't remember. Never been there. :(
    It's in Castelia city aka Huin but I'm not sure what part of Huin, but I'll look :)
    Edit: He's in the left building in the north path leading out of the city

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Can I trade my White Pokemon to Soulsilver? I don't know, because I don't have White yet. I'm going to get it though

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What's up with the TMs in this game? When I teach a TM to a Pokemon, it never has full PP, until I heal it of course. Any reason why they did this? It's not horrible or anything, just a little annoying since I just left the Pokemon Center. lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    What's up with the TMs in this game? When I teach a TM to a Pokemon, it never has full PP, until I heal it of course. Any reason why they did this? It's not horrible or anything, just a little annoying since I just left the Pokemon Center. lol
    It's probably because GF didn't want people to teach Pokemon TMs/HMs for the purpose of restoring PP without going to a Pokemon Center.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2016
    pokemon black and white strongest pokemon

what is the strongest non legendary Pokemon in these games?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with Simple Questions because I don't actually know the answer!

Years
    what is the strongest non legendary Pokemon in these games?
    This is a very subjective question and opinions may vary a lot among different people.
    Shandera is pretty good on Special Attack, Baibanira has great overall stats, Archeos is also pretty good on the offensive . There are many more like Warubiaru, Daikenki, Ononokusu, etc. who are pretty good.

Also, why don't you try and be more specific as to which type Pokemon you are looking for?

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    Hey guys is it possible to trade between pokemon SS and B/W? if not that realy sucks

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Hey guys is it possible to trade between pokemon SS and B/W? if not that realy sucks

This is like the 100th time this question has been asked.

You cannot trade directly between 4th and 5th Generations.

Only by using the PokeShifter; You need two same region games to do this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back