• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    REALLY NEED TO KNOW HELP PLEAS!
    Are Kibago and Pikachu similar? and do pokemon that have a baby phase come out stronger than the average first stage pokemon like is pikachu the same stat wise as a poke without a baby phase?

oh and whats a rare tile?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Are Kibago and Pikachu similar?
    Similar in what way? Stats-wise, Pikachu is faster and has a higher special attack, but in every other way, Kibago has higher base stats.

I'm not sure where else they would be similar, since Kibago is a Dragon-type and Pikachu is Electric, so I don't know how else you would compare them. Maybe some specifics about what you want to know?

do pokemon that have a baby phase come out stronger than the average first stage pokemon like is pikachu the same stat wise as a poke without a baby phase?
    Eh, Pikachu kind of is just like other basic evolution Pokemon in terms of stats. I didn't really do a lot of research, so I'm just saying this based on very quick comparisons.

The thing is, though, that the Pokemon in Isshu generally tend to have higher base stats than Pokemon in other regions. It's just something that Game Freak did when designing these Pokemon. They wanted them to be stronger than Pokemon that came before.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Similar in what way? Stats-wise, Pikachu is faster and has a higher special attack, but in every other way, Kibago has higher base stats.

I'm not sure where else they would be similar, since Kibago is a Dragon-type and Pikachu is Electric, so I don't know how else you would compare them. Maybe some specifics about what you want to know?

Eh, Pikachu kind of is just like other basic evolution Pokemon in terms of stats. I didn't really do a lot of research, so I'm just saying this based on very quick comparisons.

The thing is, though, that the Pokemon in Isshu generally tend to have higher base stats than Pokemon in other regions. It's just something that Game Freak did when designing these Pokemon. They wanted them to be stronger than Pokemon that came before.

the added catch is that they evolve much later, ie lv 41 and up.
    also I think these questions should be taken 1 at a a time, instead of spamming 5 questions and not answering anyone else's questions.

and the tiles aren't that rare as I saw about 5 in 10 min at the abandoned warehouse. There are confirmed tiles in the grass (Tabunne), Caves (Moguryu) and Water (?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Does anybody know where to find a Sun Stone? I need one to evolve my Churine.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Does anybody know where to find a Sun Stone? I need one to evolve my Churine.

hmmmm....I'm not sure as I have only played up to the cave but I heard there is someone in Hiun City giving out elemental stones.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @jakeyboy I believe its somewhere in Hiun, I'd try looking to the south
    @bolanboy if you are playing white, then your out of luck, as its a black exclusive iirc, I'd guess you'd find it pretty late in the game though considering its power and that it evolves at Lv. 54

Years
    Hi guys, just wanna know Choroneko's Ability.

Simple Questions

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^I can't read Japanese
    but unless you got it from the dream world, its ability is either Limber (Choreneko can't be paralyzed) or Unburden (speed is doubled once held item is used)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Exp curve question

For those who have the game, I was wondering how the new exp curve will effect how I play.

I am aware that they've done it so that exp is lower when fighting lower level pokemon. I normally play my games with only three out of six because it's easier for me to manage. The new exp curve has me wondering...

Would only using four pokes (for battle) and two hm slaves be able to get me through without being too irked from the curve? I normally battle every trainer so... yeah...

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Um, I skimmed this thread didn't see one, but is there some sort of text/file/website with most of the translations? It would be nice to know what I'm doing. (Though, my mom can't yell at me for not responding XD). If not, can I at least know the intro, and Team plasma's speech.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2014
    Does anyone know where to get TM27 Return? I know it's in Raimon City but I can't seem to find it. T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back