• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Does anyone know where can I get a water-type Pokemon early in the game? I dont want my poor Tsutaja to get beaten up by that monkey!

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • :P ok here is a noobish question from meh, i just got the running shoes from mum, and xD i cant figure how to use them. I cant even find them on my items :S

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • Does anyone know where can I get a water-type Pokemon early in the game? I dont want my poor Tsutaja to get beaten up by that monkey!

Go right from the first gym town and talk to a person on the far right in front of a decayed wall. Keep pressing A and you will get Hiyappu because you are using Tsutaja.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • :( i did that, no good
    (maybe i havent got them yet) but ive gotten in the route 2 and mum called me came to me and gave me something :S

HAahah, omg i just figured waht i was doing wrong, sry guys :P all ok now.
    B button and run xD

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • Not really a help question but : Which Pokemon have you guys seen so far? I wanna know which Pokemon I can catch in the near future :) So far i've seend : the dog, the cat, the bidoof and munna. I just beat the 1st gym and defeated the grunts.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can you trade the new black and white starters to HG/SS and Platinum

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No you can't trade them back. You can only trade the past Pokemon to B/W.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • Just curious (I haven't got the copy now),is it able to catch Futsude early in the game? And yes,is Futsude a Black exclusive? :<

The Red Chain

Just curious (I haven't got the copy now),is it able to catch Futsude early in the game? And yes,is Futsude a Black exclusive? :<
    I'm afraid I can't answer the first part. But I can say that Futsude, to my knowledge, is a White exclusive while Kurumiru is Black exclusive.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • Hi, I'm playing the game at the moment and so far I'm in the city with Dento's Gym. I have battled plenty of trainers and Pokémon but my starter is still only level 5. Can anyone help thanks :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Hi, I'm playing the game at the moment and so far I'm in the city with Dento's Gym. I have battled plenty of trainers and Pokémon but my starter is still only level 5. Can anyone help thanks :D

It's because of an anti-piracy measure enacted by Nintendo. You have to find the fix somewhere, because until you do none of your Pokemon will gain experience points.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Is the Dream World like the pokewalker only in a website form? It has me extremely confused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back