• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
  • Has anyone been able to do ranked battles via GL: Battle Tournament on the title menu? Every time I try it kicks me off and when I go to Information it says I haven't made an account on PGL when I have =/.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • For some reason I am not able to get in the Wi-Fi room for trades and battles. I talk to the woman in the middle, she says a few things but then I can't get in.

I have 3 badges. Any Ideas why this might be happening?
    You have to have someone in your Pal Pad to enter, if you do, then you have to set up a compatible Wifi point.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • Even though I can speak some japanese, I still can't read it. does anybody know if there are limits on how many pokemon you can put to sleep for dream world? and also accessing dream world? pm me with help.

I put my cranidos down an hour or so ago and it didn't appear. when I went to the website, there was no pokemon there. so I woke cranidos up, now the game wont let me put another in. it keeps telling me a message that has the number 1 and a symbol that looks like 2 boxes on top of each other.

Also, does anybody know if the codes for the Kanto starters and the eeveelutions are 1 use or if they can be shared?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Simple Questions
    Can someone translate this for me please? I am trying to figure out what is going on with my Wi-Fi

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • It can't detect your Access Point. Either your DS isn't set to connect with a wireless port yet, or it's just being lazy. Or you don't have a wireless port at all... which is kinda impossible...

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    It can't detect your Access Point. Either your DS isn't set to connect with a wireless port yet, or it's just being lazy. Or you don't have a wireless port at all... which is kinda impossible...

Yeah I figured out someone changed my router setting from mixed to 802.11g only. The DS uses an 802.11b card....

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Has anyone been able to do ranked battles via GL: Battle Tournament on the title menu? Every time I try it kicks me off and when I go to Information it says I haven't made an account on PGL when I have =/.
    Those aren't ranked battles.
    Those are wi-fi/offline tournaments.

Since there are no wi-fi or offline tournaments yet, it's pretty much just sitting there in the title menu.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • I recently went to go check to see if Black City had changed their items, but the building is gone and has been replaced by tall, blue-linmed buildings? It's summer in my game.

Is this a seasonal thing?

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Is this region locked for the Transfer Machine/Pokeshifter? I cannot use the PokeShifter to from my English HG to my Japanese Black. Does this mean I won't be able to get Zorua and Zoroark?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Is this region locked for the Transfer Machine/Pokeshifter? I cannot use the PokeShifter to from my English HG to my Japanese Black. Does this mean I won't be able to get Zorua and Zoroark?

Yes the Pokeshifter is region locked. I was able to get a Zorua off the GTS.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I recently went to go check to see if Black City had changed their items, but the building is gone and has been replaced by tall, blue-linmed buildings? It's summer in my game.

Is this a seasonal thing?

Are you sure it has changed? as far as my game is concerned, it is still there and sells several different items.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I need help getting on the Global link dream world thing. i registered but it doesnt seem to be letting me connect my game to it. and i did enter the code.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Yes. I changed as son as the game entered the Summer season. Nothing different as of now, it's still blue-lined buildings.

Then I don't know, is this on a rom or RL game? Try entering all the buildings. Also, post a screenshot of your game where it has changed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Good places to train in Black and White, thats not the Elite4

I have beaten the league once and battled all the trainers in the 3 towns after the league, and the trainers on the Royal Isshu but my six pokes are
    Jaroda - 61
    Rankurusu - 60
    Desukan - 60
    Ononokusu - 60
    Gigaiasu - 63
    Zekrom - 61
    So basically my pokemon are too weak for the elite 4 at this time is there any other spots were I can train them.

Thanks

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Meeerged with in-game help and translations cause this is the place to ask~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back