• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
Years

• Then I don't know, is this on a rom or RL game? Try entering all the buildings. Also, post a screenshot of your game where it has changed.

It's a rom. There are no rooms on the blue buildings, from what I've seen. I cant' post a screen shot from the computer, but I can take a picture later.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    What does the error message say? Photos?

Here's what it tells me:

Simple Questions

I did everything correctly according to this video https://www.youtube.com/user/kazowar?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/1/5dhisEWYE0k

Nvm I figured out what I did wrong. I guess i had to enter my password, or I made my password my username lol. I'm on now.

But i still need help. i sent my Taja to dreamworld, and I had him there in his house. but now he's not there...and he isnt in my game in the PC box either....um where is he?? I'm so confused

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Here's what it tells me:

I did everything correctly according to this video https://www.youtube.com/user/kazowar?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/1/5dhisEWYE0k

Nvm I figured out what I did wrong. I guess i had to enter my password, or I made my password my username lol. I'm on now.

But i still need help. i sent my Taja to dreamworld, and I had him there in his house. but now he's not there...and he isnt in my game in the PC box either....um where is he?? I'm so confused
    Basically, the username you picked was taken already.

As for your Pokemon disappearing... did you wake him up?
    If you haven't, then I have no idea where he is.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    anyone what the yu-gi-oh -eyed guy said during his speech in hiun city?

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Basically, the username you picked was taken already.

As for your Pokemon disappearing... did you wake him up?
    If you haven't, then I have no idea where he is.

Yea he eventually showed up in my game......I didnt understand why that happened. What's the deal with Dream World? How does it work. I'm kinda lost. It wouldn't let me put him back on dream world after that.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Hopefully I can ask this here: Does anyone know if the move Struggle is a Normal-type move in the summary screen only, or in the summary screen and in battle? I had thought that it would just be shown as a Normal-type in the summary screen (due to the removal of the ???-type :(), yet still somehow retaining the mechanics of a ???-type move. Thanks for clarifying, if possible!

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • Struggle doesn't exist in the summary screen. It only is used when a Pokemon has no more PP. It affects all Pokemon equally, so it's ??? type. Serebii says it's Normal, but that makes no sense as it can affect Ghost types too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Any idea which part of the Pokemon status screen shows the ability? I'm trying to check whether or not my Kojofu has Regeneration.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Any idea which part of the Pokemon status screen shows the ability? I'm trying to check whether or not my Kojofu has Regeneration.

On the top screen of second page right under the stats.

It should say さいせいりょく if it has regeneration

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thank you. :) My little Rowdy does have it<3 Also, what's a good place to grind before moving on to eastern Isshu? Victory Road and route 10 are just not cutting it, however I think those are my only options. Are there perhaps more trainers somewhere for me to pester?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Um, I think grinding in the eastern part of isshu (To the left of White Forest or Black City) in the grass works pretty well. You get some good XP from Kangaskhan and Nageki.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Hopefully I can ask this here: Does anyone know if the move Struggle is a Normal-type move in the summary screen only, or in the summary screen and in battle? I had thought that it would just be shown as a Normal-type in the summary screen (due to the removal of the ???-type :(), yet still somehow retaining the mechanics of a ???-type move. Thanks for clarifying, if possible!

what? ??? type was removed? so what happened to curse?

and in 4th gen, you can hack a pkmn to have struggle as a move in the summary screen, it was normal type.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • 1. Where can I get a Lucky Egg?

2. Where is the name rater?
    I believe that you get given it when you go through the electric rock cave (after the... 5th gym). Can't avoid that either methinks?

Name Rater is in Huin city - in a building to the left towards the north entrance/exit iirc?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Struggle doesn't exist in the summary screen. It only is used when a Pokemon has no more PP. It affects all Pokemon equally, so it's ??? type. Serebii says it's Normal, but that makes no sense as it can affect Ghost types too.

Hmm...so apparently the ???-type is only implemented with the move Struggle now. From what I inferred, the ???-type still exists in BW, but only as a mechanic of the move Struggle to make all type matchups normal effectiveness (1x), running off of the user's Attack stat. Plus, all visual depictions of the ???-type move have been removed. Correct? I'm so confused... :cer_confused:

Kamigoroshi

Moemon Hunter
    Years
  • Anyone got an idea how to breed Monozu with Dark Pulse as its egg move without trading an TM79 knowing Seviper, Gyarados or Arbok from D/P over to B/W?
    I hoped that Zuruggu would eventually learn that move either naturally or as egg move since it's of the Ground/Dragon egg group and all, but apparently that's regrettable not the case.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Urm, you know theres that really big pokeball in the middle of the map or somthing, how do you get to those areas?

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • Village Bridge

This is the bridge with a bunch of house on it. Has anyone else noticed if you talk to the guy with the flute, and the guy with the guitar, and then the guy next to the trash can, the music changes to something else. The music is traditional Japanese it sounds. What is this about?

Also can anyone tell me why all of the houses are empty in Kagome Town?

This thread will probably be locked by the nazis before anyone responds, but w/e just tell me where i should ask these questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back