• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I'm trying to decide if I should do another "Beat the E4 with a bunch of Level 35's" challenge that I've been trying to do in every region (I couldn't do it in Sinnoh, though). Is the level curve pathetic like in Johto, or really high like Sinnoh?
    My Levels throughout the game was this:
    Gym 1: Lvl 12
    Gym 2: Lvl 17
    Gym 3: Lvl 20
    Gym 4: Lvl 28
    Gym 5: Lvl 33
    Gym 6: Lvl 38
    Gym 7: Lvl 43
    Gym 8: Lvl 46

Elite 4: Lvl 53

Cynthia + Game Designer: Lvl 73

Elite 2 2nd Time: 77

I was doing a Nuzlocke so that explain why I was so over leveled.But in my opinion be the same Lvl or Higher as your Enemy's weakest Pokemon and your fine.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • sorry, you cant trade between and Japanese pokemon white game and an English pokemon game trust me I've tried.

Because White and Black can't trade normally with Other versions because there completely different generations. You have to use a thing called "Shifting" which can only be done by same region games. But trading I.E Japanese Heartgold and English Heartgold, will trade.

Well, if you ask me, Serebii isn't very reliable =/

Serebii is very reliable, they have never said you can catch the opposite Dragon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Because White and Black can't trade normally with Other versions because there completely different generations. You have to use a thing called "Shifting" which can only be done by same region games. But trading I.E Japanese Heartgold and English Heartgold, will trade.

Serebii is very reliable, they have never said you can catch the opposite Dragon.

In addition to this, shifting is done with the PokéShifter. Generic but cool name, eh? ;P In case any of you are wondering how it all works out, basically it's just another feature like Pal Park back in the Sinnoh and Kanto region. Just like how there was a route for Pal Park, on Route 15 that's where the Pokéshifting building is located. Keep in mind you can only start shifting Pokémon over once you obtain your National Pokédex.

To do this, you will require 2 DSs, one with Black or White, and the other with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver. Then, when you go to connect, you will get a DS Download play application which will link in with your fourth generation game. Like Pal Park, you send over 6 Pokémon at a time from your boxes. Unfortunately, however, you cannot transfer Pokémon with hold items or Pokémon that know Hidden Machine moves.

Information from Serebii. Hey look! The information can be pretty reliable sometimes, am I right?

This time different from the Pal Park's doings, there is minigame to play in order to obtain the Pokémon.
    On the top screen, you will see various bushes and the six Pokémon will jump between various ones. Your task here is to use a Bow which shoots out Pokéballs to try and capture them. This is controlled with the touch screen and requires good aiming. There is a reticule on the top screen so you can see where the ball is likely to land. There is also a time limit to the capture here. The rarer Pokémon tend to move faster.

So there's the basics to the Pokéshifter! Also, there is no limit to how much times you can use it a day, so that's a plus for this feature. :)

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • So, the game is beaten

Well, I have already beaten almost of the game, only need to fight the Champion. Already got all legends and I was currently training my Non-Isshu Pokémon. I am traning my Golbat and Riolu to evolve and I'm training my Ninetales, Dragonite, Tyranitar and Starmie in order that they get at levels 60's. So... All those cities of the Eastern part of Isshu are passed, all trainers fought... And now? Where can I train my Pokémon and what do I do now? |:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with in-game help/translations for suggestions on what to do, which we've done with other threads of the same manner (plus having not played the games, I have no ideas as to what to do lol)~

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well, I have already beaten almost of the game, only need to fight the Champion. Already got all legends and I was currently training my Non-Isshu Pokémon. I am traning my Golbat and Riolu to evolve and I'm training my Ninetales, Dragonite, Tyranitar and Starmie in order that they get at levels 60's. So... All those cities of the Eastern part of Isshu are passed, all trainers fought... And now? Where can I train my Pokémon and what do I do now? |:

I would say the quickest way to level up those Pokémon is in Victory Road. If your Pokémon are a little under-leveled for the Pokémon in there, there's always using the Exp. Share + switching in and out between the ones that need training and the ones that can actually defeat the wild Pokémon out in the battle.

The Victory Road levels start from 37 as the minimum and 70 as the max. However, you'll only ever encounter the LV 70 Pokémon in water areas, as a majority of the wild Pokémon only reach up to around the 40's. There are also a couple of trainers on some floors (Victory Road has seven floors to get through) to battle as well.

Happy training! :)

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • there are tons of trainers around, like the raimon city sports dome, black city, if you have black, royal isshu (unova by now), etc. or just restart and make it a challenge.

*shameless advertising activate*

come on over to the challenges forum, if you're bored with your black or white, you can spice up your re-playthrough with an interesting challenge. Solo run, monotype, even nuzlocke!

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • Thanks for the opinions! I guess I'm going to try to level them to the levels I want and then probably find every single TM, fight every trainer and those things. If I have time for that, I'll probably do some of you challenges! <33

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Undersea Ruins Help

i am having a unusual problem in here.i did found the piller to go to the second floor but when i talk it doesn't move have collected all the items of first floor

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with in-game help/translations for someone to answer, ask your questions in here next time.~

Last edited by a moderator:

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • Limit on Dream World transfer total?

Hey everybody I have a great question;

So I go to Serebii.net to keep tabs on the upcoming Mystery Gift events and whatnot.
    I wanted to know more information about the Global Link features of Black and White.
    The thing that caught my attention was the ability to transfer Pokemon "befriended" in the Dream World into your Black or White game.

This is my quesiton;

According to Serebii.net, after you transfer a total of 50 Pokemon via Dream World, you cannot transfer anymore.

About this 50 Pokemon Transfered MAX limit. Does this reset? Is this permanent? I better not have to buy a "gold subscription"...

I hope this limit resets after a week, the Dream world seems like such a cool feature, it would suck if Nintendo put such a crappy limit on it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Aaand your great question has been merged into that great Help Thread. ;)

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I'm having a little trouble with the Pokemon Musicals.
    Are there actually "winners" for these Musicals, or is this not actually a competition, like the Pokeathlon and Contests? I see the words Elegant, Cute, Cool and Unique, and I know which one is for which song, but that's all I know. I've been seeing some NPCs near the counter and they give me accessories, but I don't know how to trigger them to appear.
    I'm trying to collect Accessories, and not knowing how to actually get those NPCs to appear isn't helping at all. Can anyone lend a hand?

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    Hey everybody I have a great question;

So I go to Serebii.net to keep tabs on the upcoming Mystery Gift events and whatnot.
    I wanted to know more information about the Global Link features of Black and White.
    The thing that caught my attention was the ability to transfer Pokemon "befriended" in the Dream World into your Black or White game.

This is my quesiton;

According to Serebii.net, after you transfer a total of 50 Pokemon via Dream World, you cannot transfer anymore.

About this 50 Pokemon Transfered MAX limit. Does this reset? Is this permanent? I better not have to buy a "gold subscription"...

I hope this limit resets after a week, the Dream world seems like such a cool feature, it would suck if Nintendo put such a crappy limit on it.

The message that mentioned that has since been removed. Check Serebii again. No limit now.

And since you can only send back one Pokemon a day (not including events) it wouldn't make sense for the limit to be reset every week.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • What do i have to do so that i can find wild pokemon in White forest?
    Highlink with Pokemon Black, visit Black City, and talk to people there and tell them to move to your White Forest.

After you do this, Pokemon corresponding to people you kidnapped persuaded to move will appear.

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
    Years
  • 2 questions

1. Can someone plz tell me where u can acess my pal pad for my fc
    2. Can someone plz tell me how to find a pokemon on the gts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back