• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Do you have to get the National Dex to catch Eevee at the Pokemon Mansion? Also, from another website, it says that Mizuki gives you an Eevee. This site has hardly ever been wrong, so could someone tell me if this is before or after you recieve the National Dex. One last thing, do you have to have the 6th badge to go to Iron (Steel) Island. Please help

I'm pretty sure you need the National Dex. What I found was that before the E4, the Pokemon Mansion didnt seem to work. After becoming Champion and receiving National Dex, I found that the Mansion was working and from then on I have been receiving different Pokemon each day.

Also with the free Eevee, you may find that you are only given one after the E4 and in Yosuga City.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you need the National Dex. What I found was that before the E4, the Pokemon Mansion didnt seem to work. After becoming Champion and receiving National Dex, I found that the Mansion was working and from then on I have been receiving different Pokemon each day.

Also with the free Eevee, you may find that you are only given one after the E4 and in Yosuga City.

Thanks !!**Alex**!!. You helped alot. I thought you would prbably have to either get the National Dex or beat the e4.
    lol thank you for this smarter insight.

Well, you need the national dex anyways for Pal Park which would be the only way to get an Eevee besides these methods. Plus, breeding isn't always the right answer if you're looking for pokemon to help you beat the E4

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • A question about the Areseus plates, do they also work on other Pokemon as their effects are just raising whatever type the plates they support.

Chibaymega12

Years
  • Hey, question 1: do you have to have the japanese version of lg/fr to use just the pokemon appearance thing, not the pal park thing. Question 2: How do you tell when a friendship evloution pokemon is about to evolve

A question about the Areseus plates, do they also work on other Pokemon as their effects are just raising whatever type the plates they support.
    They do have additional effects on other pokemon like raising their powers depending on the type

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Can you get munclax in the wild or you have to breed a snorflax,Just want to know so when i get my diamond copy.
    Edit:stupid me din't see the Xylitol and Vulpixpal91 post,Too bad that munclax is rare darn:<

When you brred it you need an item called the Full Stomach Incense or however its spelled

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • When you transfer Pokemon via Pal Park and level them up in D/P, will they naturally learn D/P moves as if they were caught in D/P? or still only 3rd gen moves? & on that note, if you went to a move tutor, would you see D/P moves there as if it was levelled up there also, or not?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    When you transfer Pokemon via Pal Park and level them up in D/P, will they naturally learn D/P moves as if they were caught in D/P? or still only 3rd gen moves? & on that note, if you went to a move tutor, would you see D/P moves there as if it was levelled up there also, or not?

It will just pick up on learning DP moves and it will learn DP moves by Move Tutor

Salaskan

Master of D/P
    Years
  • Is there a list of which Pokémon are exclusive to Pearl, and which to Diamond? I really need to know this but can't find it anywhere :( would really appreciate it if someone knew an answer.

Chibaymega12

Years
  • Hey, what are some ways for a pokemon's happiness factor to go up quicker

ok, this the most boring thread ever \ /
    ^

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hey, what are some ways for a pokemon's happiness factor to go up quicker

ok, this the most boring thread ever \ /
    ^

You can try putting Soothe Bell on it and walking around, or gain levels and I believe feeding it some specific berries might help as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back