• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
  • Platinum:

I just finished the entire Sinnoh dex. Now I am about to get the PokeRadar APP. I also just got the PokeRadar. Oh, and I got the national dex obviously. :3 It took me awile to find Lickilicky. x]

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    I think we should have a different topic for Platinum?

I just beat Volkner, and I'm currently training my Gyarados.

Years
  • I think we should have a different topic for Platinum?

I just beat Volkner, and I'm currently training my Gyarados.
    What do you mean by that? For this thread there can be only one topic [recent happenings in sinnoh] otherwise it is spam. o.o

I just did the Volkner and Flint double battle. And I beat them with my level 100 linoone. I chained a chain of 32 Magmar and it broke from a perfect patch...wtih a magmar in it...:\

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I'm down Cycling Road with my brand new bike and aiming for Badge number 3 tommorow. My Prinplup is my main pokémon and I think that I should train another one sometime, but growing EXPs isn't easy right now. I do have the Share EXP gadget though. It could be useful.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Just started a few hours ago, and I'm liking it. Started with Turtwig for some reason, he's now level eight. I've got a level nine Shinx, and a level six.. Starly. Next I'll get an Abra and possibly Zubat before heading onto Orebourgh or whatever..

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
    Years
  • Haha, I started Pearl a month ago, then got back into it very recently. I only have 21 Pokemon caught and 67 Pokemon seen. I won't catch any Pokemon in Pearl that I caught in Leaf Green already. I now have 3 badges. I have to change my siggy as it says i'm not into Pokemon anymore. But it lies. I have to make it Poke-related. Yay?!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Yay!
    I found a fossil, now I have a Cranidos! My guys are all around level 50 now, just heading to victory road to train.

Years
  • I got to a 46-win streak in the Battle Tower, beating my previous record by one, when a Dugtrio hit a Fissure, and so did Gliscor.

:@

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    Why hello there everyone. My current Pokemon team for Pokemon Diamond is this:

1. Empoleon
    Brine
    Aqua Jet
    Drill Peck
    Hydro Pump

2. Staraptor
    Aerial Ace
    Take Down
    Close Combat
    Brave Bird

3. Luxray
    Spark
    Crunch
    Thunder Fang
    Discharge

4. Drifblim
    Payback
    Ominous Wind
    Shadow Ball
    Explosion

5. Garchomp
    Dragon Claw
    Dig
    Crunch
    Dragon Rush

6. Dialga
    Earth Power
    Slash
    Flash Cannon
    Aura Sphere

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
  • Well, as of now I'm in Pastoria City and all my pokemon are lv. 40!!! I'm waiting for my Sis to train all her Pokemon to the same level, so we could have a Wireless Battle. Soon enough, I'll be holding my 4th gym badge. As for now, I have a Prinplup, Chimchar, Murkrow, Beautifly, and Ambipom...

Well, as today went by I had three battles with my sister (I won the first time, but them I lost the 2nd and 3rd time..."I'll get 'er next time") Anyway, I got my Fen Badge and all my pokemon are Lv. 41. Oh yeah, my Chimchar now knows flamethrower and I finally let it evolve into Monferno!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Started the day by sweeping the first 20 battles in the BT and then Palmer with just Porygon-Z. Then came the ****ing Double Teaming, Protecting, Confuse Raying, Toxicing Dusclops that is absolutely ridiculous. I could rant forever about it.

For the rest of the day I've been constantly been breeding for a Modest Starmie with Natural Cure. I've hatched about 100 eggs so far. Only two have been Modest, both with Illuminate. I've had about 5 Timid eggs, 2 with Natural Cure. But I want Modest.

So frustrating.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • I don't know why people have so much trouble with that Dusclops, Taunt > It.

Yeah started to train up a new BT team, Hippowdon, Garchomp and Lucario. All are EV trained just gotta get them to level 50 so I can start pwning the BT noobs

Years
  • I don't know why people have so much trouble with that Dusclops, Taunt > It.

Yeah started to train up a new BT team, Hippowdon, Garchomp and Lucario. All are EV trained just gotta get them to level 50 so I can start pwning the BT noobs

I'm considering training up a Weezing as he'd be immune to the Toxic and can haze away the constant Double Teaming.

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
  • As for me, I now have 5 badges and all my pokemon are lv. 45...oh yeah I fianlly evolved my Chimchar into a Monferno, but I don't plan on evolving it to the last evolution...but I'm happy with my Pokemon and I'm going to arrive to Canalave City soon to get my Riolu Egg and train that...can't wait!

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Today started working on breeding, got a Modest Treecko (Yes!) with 31 Ivs in SpA and Spe. Now I'm breeding Aipoms for one with 31 Ivs in Attack and Speed.

Years
  • I'm still trying to breed a Modest Staryu with Natural Cure. I've hatched over 200 eggs thus far. Still only two Modest eggs, both will Illuminate.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, I found out my Weavile has really lousy defense, so I sent him to the PC. Then I went and trained on, not in, Stark Mountain and caught me a Skarmory and a Camerupt. But Camerupt's defense was bad too, so I sent her to the PC. Now all I really have left to do is the Battle Tower.....
    Rotom: Lvl 55
    Skarmory: Lvl 57
    Cloyster: Lvl 56
    Glaceon: Lvl 55
    Hms: [Bibarel] Lvl 19

Years
  • FINALLY got a Modest Staryu with Natural Cure. I decided to hatch 5 more eggs and give up for a while, and the 4th one was Modest and had NC. I'm going to EV Train it later, but in the meantime I'm gonna breed a Jolly/Adamant Lucario w/Crunch.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've been Playing my just-purchased Platinum for a while, and three odd glitches have happened to me

-I can get Spiritomb just by placing the Odd Keystone down. I've collected more than one and tried it more than once in a row, and they still keep comming without me needing to interact with anyone. I'm not Complaining about this Glitch XD

-By the third battle with my Rival, his Chimchar was now a Grotle. I picked Turtwig, btw. It's quite odd, really, as he has Torterra and Rapidash instead of Infernape and Roserade :/

-When Riley Joined me, In-battle he looked like the trainer of the opposite gender(aka Rowan's assistant). The only Pokemon he had was a Lv.5 Ratatta. That's even weirder.

I'm not playing a ROM, but the actual Game itself. It seems that, like the original batch of copies of the Japanese D/P, there are many oddities to encounter that weren't intended by the creators, Like E4 Surf Glitch in D/P.

I'll update if I run into any more Glitches.

My current Team:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    -Movie [email protected] (Sky Forme)
    -3 HM slaves

Back