• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Woohoo!

I got my whole team up to Lv. 30 by doing the double battles with the Twins and the Pa and Belle just outside Solaceon Town. ;) Headed back to Veilstone City and took on Maylene!

I sent out Luxray first, and used Bite to hopefully take out her psychic/fighting Meditite. However, the little thing held on, and Maylene used a Hyper Potion on him! Luxray used Spark next, taking it down into the red. A Shock Wave later, and Meditite was out of it!

My original plan was to have Ponyta go against Lucario as she is a fire type which is super effective against steel types. However, my attention was distracted and I sent out Staravia instead, who I was saving for Machoke! Anyway, I used Aerial Ace and Wing Attack, but the Lucario was just too strong for my poor Staravia. :( He fainted after recieving a couple of Drain Punches. Out came Ponyta, desperately using Fire Blast to defeat him!

Maylene's last Pokemon was a Machoke. I sent out Shadow, hoping her Psychic moves would do the trick. HOWEVER. She had recently leveled up to Lv. 31 when I was battling Maylene's gym trainers, and she refused to battle! Angry and desperate, I turned to see my Pokemon so far. Ponyta was in the yellow from the fight with Lucario, and Staravia had fainted. Luxray was still quite healthy, as was Grotle. I chose Luxray, hoping his powerful Thunder would finish off Machoke...and it did! I was so happy that I had won the Cobble Badge. :)

As I left the Gym as a winner, Dawn approached me! Team Galactic had stolen her Pokemon and so we had to head over to Storage to defeat them! On the way, I healed up my team at the PokeCenter, and then Dawn and I started the battle! She chose Clefairy, whilst I chose my Grotle. However, the Grunt's Beautifly and Dustox both decided to Gust my Grotle, knocking him out before he had even had a chance to attack! Man, my team had taken a severe beating today! Out came Staravia, determined to make up for his defeat in the Gym. He used Aerial Ace to defeat Dustox easily. The Grunt then sent out Croagunk, which Staravia defeated using Wing Attack! Clefairy put Beautifly to sleep. Staravia did his magic again, then Stunky was unleashed! Staravia used Steel Wing to finally finish off the Grunts. Our team prevailed in the end! However, Staravia was brutally poisoned. :( But overall, my team did AMAZING today!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Did some training along the route outside Veilstone City. Gave Misdreavus the EXP Share as she refuses to fight and got her to Lv. 35 by that way. Used Grotle and Ponyta for most of the battles, got them both to Lv. 32. Grotle evolved into an AWESOME Torterra! :D I'm now realizing why I chose Ponyta. She rocks! =P Luxray is my back-up Pokemon for the Valor Lakefront incase my other Pokemon fall, and I haven't really used Staravia too much along the route. Hoping to do some Vs. Seeker another time to get some more EXP! Also heading for Pastoria City, where I shall try and catch a Croagunk in the Great Marsh. Until I do, it's Vs. Seeker matches to level up my team until I find one. xD As soon as I level him up enough, it's off to Crasher Wake to get my Fen Badge!

Jamzy

Mystery Dungeoner
    Years
  • played on pokemon ranger working towards getting manaphy, got 'ticked' off by not being able to calm rhydon also EXTREMELY ticked by the fact i only get ONE egg from my ranger game so i have to breed my manaphy so i can have one on my pearl was going to do it anyway for a phione but i'm trying to complete sinnoh dex before i get national dex the plan was get many manaphys and trade them on GTS for tutwig, chimchar, munchlax and the like and now i have to get a ditto!

Got bored went on diamond checked on gts no interest on my female croagunk for any skorupi (any gender,level, ect) then went and slathered some trees and now off to cycleing road to befriend my chimecho or as i like to call him chimco!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Got a female Eevee from Bebe in Hearthome (8D I almost squealed when I went to nickname it and saw it was female).

I went to Veilstone and blew maybe around 200k-300k on vitamins to up the little thing's happiness, gave it the Soothe Bell, ran around a lot, put it in a battle or two, and got a female Espeon at level 6.

In other words, a very happy me. =DD Now I just need a male Eevee, and I can start my breeding and making my Eeveelution team! Happy days =)

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I Continued my Dragon mono type challange, Will be finished with it tonight, and trade over all my dragons to pearl . I will be starting some sort of solo run or other mono challange then, which one I dont know right now

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Finally got to Pastoria City after a lot of battling. :D My first stop was the Great Marsh, however, there were no Croagunk's in sight which made me a little sad. xD I'm going to check back tomorrow. My team isn't looking much different from yesterday as I didn't do too many battles with them today. However, I'll post their levels anyway for you guys to look at :P

Torterra Lv. 33
    Ponyta Lv. 32
    Luxray Lv. 33
    Misdreavus Lv. 35
    Staravia Lv. 33

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Well, the past two days have been a lot of fun! Yesterday, I caught a Croagunk! Woohoo! :D I'm really happy about that. :) I took it to get some training done, and I even managed to level up Staravia into an amazing Staraptor! I'm so psyched! I reckon by Sunday night, my team will be prepared to take on Crasher Wake. :)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I trained all of my Poke's to level 16 before taking Roark's gym by storm. I annihilated him, and defeated the grunts above Jubilife with Dawn's help (I didn't need it, honestly =/). That's as far as I got, however.

Regiman

Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Just got Pokemon Ranch and if the Starvia I got from Haleyis good nature, I will train it. Also, timid Togepi just hatched and trained, just need to evolve it, and get a moveset.

Back