• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Virgil Hunter

Things never work out -_-''
Years
  • Restarted my Diamond Game due to my little brother making a new game over my first one T~T

Choose Chimchar as started.. Now to steal an Eevee egg off my OTHER brother. >=)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just beaten Bryon (Platinum) and done the thing at the library, before i go off to lake Valor i'm going to see if i can get hold of a dusk stone to evolve Murkrow. My team;

Empoleon Lv44
    Rapidash Lv44
    Electrivire Lv43
    Murkrow Lv43
    Gallade Lv42

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Defeated Fantina with the hel of my new Infernape and started heading towards Canalave

Team at hand

Infernape
    Luxio
    Staravia
    Buizel
    Driftblum
    Machoke

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just on my way to Snowpoint City (Currently in Mt. Coronet), i'm posting this now rather than after the next badge as i will be away all weekend, by the team i come back i will have an Abomasnow trained up to the same level as my team, my team is as follows;

Empoleon Lv45
    Rapidash Lv45
    Electrivire L44
    Gallade Lv44
    Murkrow Lv44 (evolving as soon as i get a dusk stone)

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • Currently trying to catch a decently-IV'd Snorunt with Inner Focus for my in-game team just before fighting Candice. Even with a Syncher, it's much harder than you think; I've been at it for about three hours now.

Skamme the male Leafeon (Lv. 41)
    Rococo the female Kecleon (Lv. 42)
    Fleur the female Gorebyss (Lv. 42)
    Rhiannon the female Masquerain (Lv. 43)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Just be Mister Wake, like everyone else just did apparently :P, here's my team:

Kadabra 27
    Monferno 26
    Luxio 25
    Graveller 25
    Gyrados 26
    Roselia 25

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • Still leveling my team up to at least 80. Luxray (Ikazuchi) is 77 still, Houndoom (Makainu) is 74, Gardevoir (Kanshisa) is 70 (still, very sadly..). My Pupitar Vitarla is level 44 now, so as long as I keep at it, I'll have me a Tyranitar. :3

And then I should start breeding Charmanders...

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    Awwwww, Junk! I forgot to ever post on this thread with updates on my progress in Platinum, and now I've reached the E4...

Anyway, I am currently training and getting ready to challenge the Pokémon league, after being pwnt by Cynthia's evil Milotic (since I lack strong electric attackers, and my grass type only has Mega Drain)

My team as of the time of writing is:
    Empoleon "Leon" - Level 54
    Houndoom - Level 54
    Roserade "Gawain" - Level 55
    Gallade - Level 53
    Flygon - Level 53
    Nidoqueen - Level 54

With the level 53 Luxray "Bolt" as a temporary reserve (I'm going to trade it back to Diamond eventually)

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • I've caught some pokemon over the past days for my pokedex.

I've caught a Poliwhirl with King's Rock. That saved me from using my own

And I caught a Steelix with Metal Coat. That also saved me from using my own for a Scizor

I think I got quite lucky. But my luck just ended.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • Checking in on the swarms~

And I've been doing a lot of Sphere harvesting too. I've been trading them in for goods for the underground PC. :"P And I've been finding fossils too. I have yet to find a Dome Fossil.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    After about a total 250 hours of playing diamond and platinum, I just figured out there is a Global Trade Station.

Back