• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
  • Well I finally beat KH 358/2 days, so i'm back to playing pokemon again in my free time. Which I have way too much of.....

I recently got more stuff for the mansion thing in the resort area. I thought it was really stupid how much the "Masterpiece" cost when it looks stupid and small. Not to mention that just like the clock, it doesn't give you a description when you press A in front of it. Lame.

Also in my Diamond I am still trying to hatch a shiny lileep using the Masuka method, no luck so far but I haven't been at it that long.

On another random note, has anyone else noticed that the regular form of Shaymin looks like a freakin Chia Pet? Whenever I see it I hear "ChaChaChaChia!" in my head..........

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Doing a run through on platinum with pokes i traded from my diamond(as eggs)
    currently at the 5th gym crasher wake team:

- Shelgon- 36
    - Phione- 34
    - misdrevus- 21(under training)

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Haven't been playing lately. Studies...

But I'm still EV-training my team. Banette and Milotic are left.
    Then I'll train them all until my precious reach a decent level (at least Lv50) and theeen.. Stark Mountain. And Battle Tower.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Welllllllll,

I haven't been playing as much recently.

> Beat the Pokemon league with a couple of different teams to work some strategies out.
    > Egg moved a bit too. :)
    > Weeped some more 'cause I no longer have working wi-fi. :(

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • I finally beat the battle factory leader!

Man, getting that 49 streak is going to be a toughie!
    I love using the rented pokemon, mainly because all my favorite pokes were delted in my diamond :(

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • I've been trying to train my shiny Luxray, although I could probably get one with better stats. I'm only training it because it's shiny. Next up to train: Breloom.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • So I've been training Kooriko (my Sneasel) all day, and she finally learned Ice Shard. I'll be evolving her later tonight. :D

EDIT: I evolved the lovely Sneasel into a Weavile! She knows Giga Impact (spent half my money to buy Coins @__@ ), Night Slash, Ice Punch, and Focus Punch. I love the Attack stat~ Hopefully the Impish nature will help out the Defense a little...but I don't expect much since Weavile naturally doesn't get much Defense in the first place. @_@

I need name suggestions, I wanna rename her~!

Last edited:

tobi-ksla

Years
  • I was aiming for a Relaxed Mudkip with 31 IVs in HP, Defense and Sp Defense.

... One of the babies that I hatched had 31 IVs in Defense, Sp Defense... And Attack. I decided to keep it in storage. You may never know when I'll need him.

SIN1488

Years
  • Well yesterday the first thing I did was go to that old man by the Pal Park. He asked to see a level 69 pokemon, and I happened to have an alakazam that was lvl 68. Well he had just leveled up last time I used him, so I decided to just use a rare candy. Scored me an expert belt from him, which was exactly what I was looking for! :D

Then I leveled up my Gallade from I think 88 to 97. Then I used 2 rare candies to get it to 99. Only reason I didn't level it up fully was because I need one more pokemon to get near lvl 100 first, since I have 2 lvl 99's, and if I level them up I won't be able to do the battle tower, at least not until I get one more lvl 100.

Speaking of the battle tower, after I leveled Gallade to 99, I went through 6 rounds in the tower, and much to my surprise Palmer was next! I totally forgot how many rounds I had consecutively won.

I had my Alakazam in lead, then my Blissey, and then my Gallade. Well I debated on using Zam's focus blast on rhyperior to take it out in one hit, but used energy ball instead since I didn't want to waste a turn by missing. It was left with some hp, it used something I can't remember and I energy balled it to it's grave. Well I don't exactly remember what I had my Zam use next, but it got taken out by what I think was a salamence? Maybe it was a dragonite..... anyways it was a dragon that killed my Zam.... so I sent out blissey to use ice beam. For some reason the enemy pokemon kept using dragon dance, even when it had a tiny bit of hp left. Well after finishing that off, he sent that stupid Milotic. He of course used hypnosis and landed it, and proceeded to kill my Blissey before it could wake up. So I sent gallade, which used close combat (Really wishing it still had leaf blade since I had an expert belt on it.....). Got a good amount of damage but of course it had a sitrus berry, and right after I punched it around it managed to land another hypnosis.

Ugh....... Need I say the obvious ending? Let's just say I didn't save that battle video......

wow sorry people, didn't realize I would type this huge wall of text.........

I need name suggestions, I wanna rename her~!

Rename her "Vika" my favorite Russian/Ukrainian female name :D

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • Rename her "Vika" my favorite Russian/Ukrainian female name :D

Vika sounds pretty! It kinda reminds me of my own name, and based off the sound of the first three letters, my name is easily guessable~ XD

So I shall have a Weavile named Vika! :D Speaking of which, she evolved at level 51 because it wasn't nighttime when I leveled her at level 50, so it's OK.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Caught a whole bunch of Larvitar today off a swarm, and raised about 8 level three Blisseys. Unfortunately, all I can do is breed for stats and moves now, because of my internet.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • I've been wondering about entering the Battle Tower, since I haven't really even competed in the Battle Frontier yet. I am also thinking about breeding many Ralts for Synchronize + natures. I might even train one of them. Gallade has always looked pretty neat.
    I also have been looking for a good partner Pokemon, one that I will use very commonly and stay in my party for a long time.

SIN1488

Years
  • That's funny you would mention the Chandelier for the Villa, because after today that's all I have left to buy, since I got the TV. I like it too, since I thought it would be another useless piece of furniture like the rest of the Villa stuff, but it actually works like any tv does throughout Sinnoh.

Other than that I didn't do much else, other than starting to train my Alakazam up, I think it's about lvl 71 now.

Ikitsumi:
    Vika sounds pretty! It kinda reminds me of my own name, and based off the sound of the first three letters, my name is easily guessable~ XD

So I shall have a Weavile named Vika! :D Speaking of which, she evolved at level 51 because it wasn't nighttime when I leveled her at level 50, so it's OK.

Schweeet! But just so you know it isn't pronounced like Vik as in Victoria, it's pronounced like "Veeka". Not that it matters, since it's your pokemon and your nickname for it, so pronounce it how you want XP

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • I hatched a baby Growlithe with a Naughty Nature and a description of "Proud of its Power" (0,5)
    Hopefully it will have a very strong attack stat, and Imight try to hatch a Growlithe with an Adamant nature (+Att, -Sp.Att) This Growlithe already knows Flare Blitz, Crunch, Roar, and Bite, so I'm going to evolve it right away and EV train it to learn Extremespeed. I hope this Pokemon turns out to be a good one.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • ...Now that's luck!

I'm always hearing about people who take several hours/days just trying to track down Mesprit. I understand how that could be hard, since I had to do it in Diamond. In my Platinum, however, I managed to corner him and capture him in about 5 minutes, tops. He was on Cycling Road, so I flew to Oreburgh so that he would move locations. Lucky for me, he decided to move to the Route just north of me. Has this kind of thing ever happened to anybody else?

Years
  • Beh, it's not that hard to find... I found it about 5 times in like... 8 minutes, and I didn't even try once :P

Back