• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Well in the past few days I got the Gengar for my team up to lvl 100. Also my Cradily (Which I named "Taiga", which is a Russian word for a swampy forest biome I guess, I found that name trying to find the Russian word for plant) is lvl 70something.

On top of that, i'm trying to hatch a bunch of Adamant Bagons, and when I get enough i'm going to put them in the daycare 2 at a time and ride the bike until they are all lvl 20, so I can check their IV's. Right now I don't feel like trying to breed for perfect IV's, but i'll take the best I can find out of the batch. I'm sure someday i'll breed much better ones, so that when I lose it's only my skill I have to blame :D

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to add, it's looking like I will definitely finish my team before Christmas, which is good because around Christmas time my family stays at my grandparents for almost a week, and they have a WORKING Wi-Fi connection there! So it seems this is going to be a good Christmas :D

Last edited:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Decided to make some adjustments in my team.. Replaced Banette with Ampharos and Gallade with Lucario. Now I have to do some EV training again.

Beat E4 3-5 times to earn some money..Sigh. It's kind of boring.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I managed to beat Cyrus with my team, caught Dialga with a Time ball, and just recently won my 8th gym badge.

So far my team consists of Empoleon, Luxray, Starapter, Lucario, Gabite, and Dialga.
    Seems like a common team, but I like those six, so yeah. :P

Due to school I'm unable to do much for the weekdays, but on Friday I should be able to train a bit before heading off to the Elite Four.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Went to the Battle Castle, and defeated the Castle Valet! :P
    I was so scared of losing that I de-leveled all three Pokemon of his. XD

Quick Recap:
    Spoiler:

Now, I'm trying to hatch an Adamant, Sniper Horsea.
    However, it is not going well, it seems. XD
    The IVs are all wrong! :(

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Mostly just going around collecting Pokemon I like and picking the ones I will trade over to SS.
    My current team:
    Tropius
    Kecleon
    Treecko
    Piplup
    Shellos (east sea)
    Tangela

I think I will trade a level 1 Tangela to SS and use it as my starter. I went a little over board with the breeding and have about 20 at this point.

I also caught a few Delibird because I was intoxicated with the holiday spirit.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    currently training my team to have all moves learned then i'll be taking on the e4. might also hatch the eevee 5 eggs that are on my boxes right after the e4 cause having the evolutions cool.

SIN1488

Years
    Got my 5th team member, the Cradily up to lvl 87 now. Also the bagon, named Vikasaur, is now a shelgon lvl 40.

Also I thought I had everything for my Villa in Platinum, but when I was looking through the catalog the other night I noticed something new, the pokemon bust. So now I might have everything, though i'm not really sure XS

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I got an eevee off Bebe and i started breeding it and now i have a buch of eevee's and all their evolutionary forms

SIN1488

Years
    Finally finished leveling my Cradily and Salamence to level 100. Now that my team is finished, it seems i'm stuck without much to do.

I really need to figure out what's wrong with the internet in my room, or hook up my Wi-Fi elsewhere...... All I know is that it won't work on this Mac :(

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    My team: Torterra, Giratina, Mesprit, Quagsire, Staraptor, and Absol.

Recent progress: Defeated Rival Barry in front of the Battleground, attempted to catch a Shiny Roselia, only to have an annoying prick known as Illumise break my chain.

Notes: No matter what, I will always manage to encounter Leader Roark or Leader Byron at the Battleground.

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Today was tedious.

I struggled to breed a Ralts with Shadow Sneak and Destiny Bond, and then hatched an obnoxious amount of eggs - a few of which are sitting in my "egg" box of mystery.

I then noticed that said egg box of mystery is getting full, and I'll have to hatch them all soon and release them, which should be interesting since I have no idea what they are anymore. Or maybe I will trade anonymous eggs to people for fun?

And last, ah, I caught TWO Croagunk. One male, one female. I've been dying for them. And it happened on accident! The male has PERFECT IVs in attack... but his spread otherwise leaves something to be desired. 4 - 7 / 31 / 17 - 19 / 4 / 11 / 27

see?

Blah. I'm going to go earn some BP and buy a power item, now.

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    Just started playing platinum the other night. This game is FUN... (First time playing). Still trying to get to know the new mechanics and pokemon. My team so far:

Monferno (Hawtstuff) Level 23
    Shellos (Pancakes) Level 20
    Budew (Ganjamon) Level 19

Going to take on the second gym pretty soon. I'll update once I've made significant progress.

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
    I spend most of my time on Platinum chaining for shinies. I find it pretty fun. ^^

Just caught 5 shiny dittos but then a bloody Roselia showed up. =(

Back