• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah you might have confused yourself their already XD

That and I didn't call him Jazz, it was the secretary that did. Right now I've sort of set him up as a person who let's say "get's around", however that is still moldable.

Can I ask why the two regions are misspelled?

It is in a fictional world ;) (Fictional from pokemon canon I mean).

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Oh Jazz, yeah, he 'get's around' juuuuust fine xD

Feign, I did mention the giving you your Pokemon. they're in the scrolls that hold your marks, I also mentioned Keisashi summoning her Chimchar from it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah okay (I did remember something about summoning Pokemon from the scrolls, I'll rewrite that then)

EDIT: edit complete XD

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh Jazz, yeah, he 'get's around' juuuuust fine xD

Feign, I did mention the giving you your Pokemon. they're in the scrolls that hold your marks, I also mentioned Keisashi summoning her Chimchar from it.

Heh...sounds like he does XD

And yup, Feign got it right. Fictional worlds, completely make up out of Sinnoh+Kanto and Johto+Hoenn. Who would've guessed? XD

Sheesh, I don't read this for a little bit and I already have a wall of text to read >> Haha, just kidding guys.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol XD

And I've already started out somewhat indifferent with my character's feelings towards his Pokemon.

Like he thinks that Pokemon are merely tools.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Whoa, people have gotten very talkative in this OOC thread! I feel like I missed a lot...

Well anyway, I can't exactly say I like the job... I can't really see Lesley as a nurse. Although I find it kind of ironic, because Lesley was just in the hospital wing in my last post, recovering from a kunai stab. This could be her chance to learn a few things about herbology, for instance...

I'm coming up with a few wicked ideas for my posts in my job, but for now... there's not much I can post. *posts anyway*

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I might have the next part of my day up, either tomorrow night, or the night after that.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It was because my work seemed "happy" enough to give me 4 days off of work... -_- While I like the days off, I also like being payed...

Years
    At least you have some form of a life/job, lol. Hmm...I might have to start letting people take over other people's characters (with their consent), because sometimes it's hard for some people to be on at the same time =\

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Indeed. That's why for a lot of RPing, it is better if the people agree as to what is to be done, and each post a part.

If however, two people could take their time and play out the battle in small posts, that might also work, but it would have to be done by two good RPers.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    haha, nice, hope the keyboard isn't confusing (unless if you're using your own laptop of course) XD

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Ah, keyboard issues. I remember having those when I went to Europe. Confused the crap outta me, so I just gave up entirely. Did you know that in Europe/Germany, the z button is where the t button is normally? It's baffling!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol yeah, when I went there 7 years ago (wow), we sent emails home, but everyone was finger typing, not to mention that the majority of us still had spelling errors, because of that confusion.

Lol I decided to rest my eyes for a bit (not long) but ended up sleeping 2ish hours (it's passed midnight now).

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    A warning...

*whistles*

Hey guys. I just need to tell you something. There is this picture that appears on the internet. If you see it, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Reason why, because its... its...

Spoiler:

Scary, isn't it?

Anyways, I am bored, and I want a weapon dicussion!

Years
    Well really, about the top five posts up here shouldn't have been posted. I thought we were working on the whole...keeping it still topic based? *sigh* Blah, whatever.

As for a weapon discussion, what kind are you talking about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back