• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Or you could just go ahead XD :P ;)

By the by, I had changed my weapon (not a significant difference), but yep.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Feign: Nice... *Takes out my sword.* I want a duel!
    Fenny: Have you discovered what my RP name means and what Lacertis's name means yet?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Last edited:
    Years
    Ah, good old rivarly ^^; Just a bit longer until we get the teams guys. I have them all made up, don't worry >=3 *likes feeling evil*
    And good choice on your sword Feign, that one looks much better XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Hehe...

I guessed it already on a previous page here I believe XD >.>

In due time for the duel, in due time...

There's also my character's last name ;)

Here we are:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4811328&postcount=21

EDIT: I corrected Devil May Cry to Devil May Care later on as the latter was the correct one.

Yeah! More people who know Latin! That is my favorite language!

Sic Fictus , quis est sursum? Ut mos es characters duel. Tanquam vos could non dico , ego sum vere fervidus super is RP.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    You know what, my foreign language is much better than yours.

Ookal is latijn niet echt een buitelandse taal want er zijn geen landen die het echt spreken.

Hah!

And Crow (Cause I'm stubbornly continuing calling you Crow) are you putting this IC or are you posting the teams here?

Years
    Hah, calling me Crow is fine ^^ And I'll most likely just post the teams here, so to save room in the other thread. And you guys know what? MY LANGUAGE IS COOLER! ...What? I'm not giving an example, I type it all the time, sheesh. I do understand bits of other languages though. Ha...>> Blah, I wanna post the teams soooooo bad T.T It's starting to get to me. It's not supposed to do that...right? XD

Ah, I see, you all log off when I have something important to say :P :

Spoiler:

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Ooooh Feign =] you got jackpot!

And I'm with the boss! AND Sahib. I got Crow and sexy-name. SWEET

Years
    Oh my god Dutchesse I swear that was great. Roflmao, sexy-name. SEXY-NAME! XDD Ah...that was great. And I officially have these nicknames now:
    Scare
    Crow
    Fenny
    The Boss
    ...Wow, I think I like this. Oh and also, I just wanted to add that if you have a specific question about something, just PM me instead of posting me here, especially if...well I dunno, whatever.

Right, forgot something again so I thought I'd edit real fast. Your character IS allowed to have like romantic relations with someone in this. Two Three conditions:
    If NPC: Ask Me First (If I'm not on, just PM me or Dutchesse)
    If RPer: Just ask them, duuuuuuuuuh :P
    No...er...erotic scenes people XD I couldn't help myself, I just couldn't. Well, obviously you all know the rating but still. So yeah, that's basically the policy (so far) on romances ^^

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah! More people who know Latin! That is my favorite language!

Sic Fictus , quis est sursum? Ut mos es characters duel. Tanquam vos could non dico , ego sum vere fervidus super is RP.

Okay well I'm not that good XD (Okay well I could take the time to translate it, perhaps later). But I will be taking Latin in my upcoming semester, as I too enjoy it. (I have a latin tattoo).

Team 9: Dutchesse
    3. Feign:
    Name: Matt Obruere
    Pokemon: Haurire (Trapinch)
    Region: Sinto
    Clan: Dragon Emperor
    Bloodline Trait: Nature's Blessing
    Want War To Stop?: Yes (No To Other People)

4. NPC:
    Name: Kaisashi Tamachi
    Pokemon: Chimchar
    Region: Sinto
    Clan: Tamachi
    Bloodline Trait: Soaring Eagle
    Want War To Stop?: Sort Of, But Not A Lot

[/SPOILER]

Interesting, ideas are already blooming in my head with the NPC. For several reasons, one for take on the war and two for someone close to be with (not romantically just yet though, but like I had mentioned in my profile).
    [/QUOTE]

Years
    ^^ Everyone go ahead and go check the normal thread =3 We gots a new post up! And if you read it less than 3 minutes ago, read it again. Just want to make sure we're all good here. And what's this? Secrets?! OMG! NO WAY! Haha, I'm super psyched. Oh and Feign...watch out for Dutchesse, she's killer :P

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol nice one. Hmmm so is my team member an NPC then? *confuzzled*

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Yeah Keisashi is an NPC. so pretty much you can godmode her to no end. Well sensible at least.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah Keisashi is an NPC. so pretty much you can godmode her to no end. Well sensible at least.

Wow don't say things like that, that just gives me *evil laugh here* thoughts XD

Okay well not really, but that's good then, as perhaps I might have her as my character's lightning rod.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Don't worry Feign, you aren't the only one who is thinking about doing evil stuff to your NPC rookie's. I myself have considered making Luke eat his shoe, because he mysteriously obtained a degenerative brain defect sometime before he joined my team, haha. But, that was quickly discarded, of course.

Years
    Just make sure you stick to their personalities that I have on the first page over there. It's a few posts down from the first. And no making your Rookies eat shoes, Mr.

Pokemon:
    I'm sure you're all wondering when you get them. They will be given to you by your expert. If you have an NPC expert, then obviously just say they gave you your Pokemon and such in a post. Go check the NPC list to see what Pokemon they have as well, can't forget them ^^ Oh, and you can also give them their "grade" if you're an expert. Just go see which range it is (depending on their Pokemon) and just give 'em a grade in that range.

How It'll Work:
    Obviously quite a few of you have to work with other people. PM them or email them is something I might suggest. If you have all NPCs, then go at it.

Questions?:
    Ask =3 Though my name is Fenris, I don't bite...>>

...Right well, 3 AM for me so buh bye.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay so how exactly do the jobs work? Will it only be Dutcheese's Jasper that will be handling it, or will it be that myself and the NPC also be helping?

Hmmm I thought I'd be able to delete the thread on the ic post... Oo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back