• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Sorry heheheh...Yeah could you breed a Cyndaquilfor me? I would love one :)

Whoa.. your post got buried... do you still need the cyndaquil?

Space C deoxys for Aura Mew?

Still up for the trade? if so ill put you on the waiting list, I can trade tomorrow if your still up for it.

I'm interested in the Pktopia Pikachu, but I don't think I have anything good to offer

Do you have a trade thread... any events? shinies?

thread is in my sig.

any 2 you want i suppose.

Does TRU Regigigas and Shiny Chimchar sound good for you? Or am I asking too much? xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whoa.. your post got buried... do you still need the cyndaquil?

Still up for the trade? if so ill put you on the waiting list, I can trade tomorrow if your still up for it.

Do you have a trade thread... any events? shinies?

Does TRU Regigigas and Shiny Chimchar sound good for you? Or am I asking too much? xD
    those are fine.
    theyll come with a surprise too.otherwise known as a griseous orb and a power bracer.

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    LVL 100 Mewtwo

I'll trade you a LVL 100 Mewtwo for a Cyndaquil, don't care what level.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Wanted Slowpokez:
    Shiny Laturn

Offering: you have my list somewhere i dun need to show it again :P

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • i would a shiny charmander if possible with a prefered nature 4 special attack i aint got much a few evd pokes not lvl 100 masterballs any tm n so on

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    I am interested in a Charmander, female if you have it, also maybe a Cyniquil and a Squirtle, female too if you can. If eggs are easier I will take those.

I have a lot of TM's and berries and a few other pokemon. Let me know what you might want for what.

Also, is your Larvitar a female or male?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • bump bump bump anyone interested in anything of mine? ALSO: everyone from now on, post who you are directing your post at in your post so me and fireheart don't get confused. Thanks

slaughter077

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    im only looking for shinies, events, and lvl 100 ev'd pokes sorry
    Mewtwo
    Well I'm not very good at EV training, but for the most part i only battled Victreebels and Vileplumes with it, which give out Attack and Sp attack EV's. So I don't know, maybe it does have pretty good attack and Sp. attack stats. But it is level 100.
    Stats: Attack: 274
    Defense: 193
    Sp. Attack: 377
    Sp. Defense: 197
    Speed: 320

Moves: Earthquake
    Recover
    Hyper Beam (6pp)
    Psychic (16pp)

I'll trade it to either of ya for any of the Johto starters.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • what is it? you didn't give the pokemon's name xD

oh and also, everyone im looking for a mid lvl grass type (40-50) pretty much anything other then a bellossom.. i want to trade my bellossom for it

Last edited:

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • oh no thanks, i have 2 lvl 100 mewtwos, if you can get me a mid lvl grass type, 40-50 like a vileplume tangrowth victreebell or something, then ill trade you a squirtle, bulbasaur or whatever else you wanted

slaughter077

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    I also have a shiny Phanpy and Donphan, I didn't see that one on your list.

slaughter077

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    yes that would interest me.... i can give you all those pokemon you want bred other then the cyndaquil for it. But do you have a lvl 40-50 grass type pokemon?

by "all those pokemon you want" what do you mean? I only asked for Cyndaquil... but I really want any of the Johto starters you have.

I could get you a lvl 40-50 grass type, not EV'd. Victreebel. I also have Venusaur close to that, if you're interested

But honestly, I need to beat Pearl first... I started over last week and can't use pal park yet!! so it could be a week, maybe two.

Back