• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMotM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Awwww! *hugs* dont worry! I dont know you that well but I think your really nice! XD Speaking of which I SHOULD vote for you lol *goes to edit post*

Years
    Thanks for the votes, everyone! X3

Btw, if you guys are wondering what the manga is, my sig and avatar is just full of it...

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    oni flygon said:
    Thanks! ^_^

I didn't know you like Fire Emblem, Solar! XD
    Yeah, I started liking it a while ago. Sain's one of my favorites.

Years
    Cool! ^_^

I like FE and I'm really a fan of all of the series! My overall favorite is Celice from Fire Emblem 4 but my favorite in Fire Emblem 7 are Rebecca and Nino... XD

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I have some votes... usually as a Newbie of the Month.
    I voted too. It was my first time. I don`t know all peeps here
    well, because I joined a week ago, but I think, voting is cool.
    I think, I should make more friends. Actually, I talk a lot with people from spp, because we know each other well. Its good and bad. Good- because we have left spp and we are still together and bad- I don`t have a lot of new friends here =/

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Well Casey, you and dark magician are the only people that talk to me here (dark heaven too), so i guess i should make more friends......hey!, it's like SPPF!, nobody liked me there too XD.

Hehehe, anyway, i hope someone want to be my friend O.o

*I voted too*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've been out of the MotM thing for a while, not voted for a couple months. So…are you guys still using that reserve list to decide who does MotM? o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back