• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMotM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Anyone wanna replace me for October MOTM? I don't really wanna do it, I'm busy, since it's my birthday month. Plus, I hate counting votes.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    If I didn't know that people were tired of me taking up stuff, I'd be willing to. xD;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I don't mind doing it either Nick... I love counting... as Maths is my favourite subject. :D Yes, I'm incredibly sad I know...Although if you choose Greg over me... I'll understand... :'( *pout* J/K... but if you do choose me - Greg can help as well ^_^

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I don't mind who does it, and I don't like choosing really (unless I must), so I guess you two will have to decide, maybe split the votes evenly or something?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Me and JKaiser have decided that I should do it, as he's helped in with a lot of the vote counting, and would like to give me a chance. So... come next month, MotM will be in MY control! Muahahahahahahahahaha! o.o *cough* Anyways...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    can someone tell me when the voting for this month ends??

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i think it shouldve ended a while ago but everyone forgot XD it's usually around this time of the month, the new voting starts.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Since I've taken over from ^^Nick^^ for October, it'll be starting on October 1st, and shall last until the end of the month. I'm just saying this to make sure no one steals the role from me

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Don't forget to vote for me for best avatar, or I WILL send rabid monkeys at you :cool:

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Who's counting the votes?

I remember it was gonna be split, but I dun remember who had it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back