• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMotM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Since it's now October, (22 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! *cough*) I'll go ahead and close this. ^_^ From now on everyone can use the new stickied thread for this month's voting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh wait, nevermind. Someone just informed me that we were supposed to leave this open until we found out who would be coutning the votes. *smacks her head* Sorry! I'll re-open this.

But I'm still leaving my other post there so you all can see when my birthday is... XD *cackles*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I have an extremely sexy feeling that I'll be on the top 3 for funniest member XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...err, who is supposed to be counting them? >_>;;

I'll count a few... but I really don't wanna count them all...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even if it deals with last month's results, counting has usually been kept in the current month's thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back