• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
  • Wait never mind.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! I hate Delphox... Chespin's second form is silly looking and Froakie...
    Now I don't know which starter to pick anymore...I'll probably just pick Fennekin and only evolve it once.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    nice, one down two to go! i like its design and maybe mystic fire is like dry ice and is a fire type that has a secondary psychic effect? like freeze dry or scald

Reactions: JP
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    I feel like I'm gonna need to see her official art to understand her design.

It just looks so plain and drab.... Really boring! ...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Maybe it looks plain now but then gets a mega-evolution and makes it look a bit more interesting? >=D

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Do you guys think that every starter will get a Mega Evolution? If not, why did they only give a select few a Mega Evolution?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Well, that's a little disappointing lol. Oh well, something to look forward to next gen. :P

Years
  • As I've stated before, I'm not particularly in love with Delphox. However, I do not hate it... But Freninja.. If that turns out to be real I can say that they finally managed to make a starter I would never pick no matter what.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Nope, Masuda stated that no Gen VI Pokémon would receive Mega Evolutions during this Generation.

Which actually kill the Gen 6 starters since they become useless once you have Kanto starters mega and Blaziken mega. People will just get Delphox then change for another pokemon after mostly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    X and Y will include all Pokemon from all previous games, offering the largest selection of Pokemon in any of the series' titles. But only specific Pokemon have Mega Evolutions; older Pokemon — like Mewtwo, Lucario and the Generation One starters — will have Mega Evolutions, but Pokemon newly introduced in X and Y will not

thats straight from the polygon interview so no delphox mega in x or y

Reactions: JP
    Years
  • While Delphox stayed true to the witch and mysterious theme, I can't shake off a feeling of disappointment. The height of it looks strange to me for some reason, but I guess it'll be like Grovyle to Sceptile. I adore the second evolution while the third was still decent at the least. This has me wondering if Greninja is real since that screenshot with Delphox and Hawlaucha may be real as well.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    X and Y will include all Pokemon from all previous games, offering the largest selection of Pokemon in any of the series' titles. But only specific Pokemon have Mega Evolutions; older Pokemon — like Mewtwo, Lucario and the Generation One starters — will have Mega Evolutions, but Pokemon newly introduced in X and Y will not

WHAT?! There's no way they're including ALL Pokemon. I find that so hard to believe. It'd literally be a dream come true for all fans. Granted, I'm sure lots will be version exclusives, but still, that's mighty impressive.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Aw it was? I don't remember. I thought that was simply a rumor.

It was a traslation from a magazine of an interview. They said no gen gen 6 megas.

Do you guys think that every starter will get a Mega Evolution? If not, why did they only give a select few a Mega Evolution?

Now with mega Charizard having 2 and another Kanto starter not having one, there seems to be priority on who gets and who doesn't. So all starters from 5 and down may not get mega forms.

Also this confirmed they are just forms as the leak of Mega Charizard X showed the pokedex saying "Forms of Charizard".

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
  • Am I the only one who actually likes Delphox?
    I mean it looks like a badass fire mage fox type avatar thingy.
    ITS AWESOME :D But now i'm nervous for Chespin's... PLEASE DONT BE FAT PLEASE DONT BE FAT

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018

Like I said no really use to take the starters of gen 6 after their last evo since you could just switch to another starter that have a mega evo. So this kill mostly the use of starters in gen 6 which is kind of stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back