• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    ...or we could have a Sinnoh pulled on us and a few more Evolution/Pre-evolutions added after the main legends then lead into another set of legends (the triplets) and the final legend/Event Legend.

We have a lot of past things to go on. And almost no way of identifying any possible events either so we don't know how many if any events are in this game.

Yeah I forgot the Sinnoh Dex has an odd order like that. If that was the case then I think that it could allow room for more legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Oh yeah, that's right. I keep forgetting about that pokemon honestly Lol. Now that I think of it, the look very much a like.

Is it just me, or do Espurr and Meowstic look like bad fakemon?

It's just their body shapes and design... They just don't look like real Pokémon to me.

Maybe it's because their "eyes" are not really eyes... Giving them a kind of dead look.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah I forgot the Sinnoh Dex has an odd order like that. If that was the case then I think that it could allow room for more legendaries.

Well as someone said, one of the leakers said he would not reveal the Z legend at the risk of revealing everything. Which makes me think that there are pokemon between Yvelta and Z legend. One thing I still don't get though is, why now would they just start to care about revealing things? They have basically revealed the whole game already.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I just think they put more into the mego evo's and overall game content that they didnt need to create over 70 new pokemon. Plus about 50 of the 70 are very good designs anyways so i'd rather have 50 strong ones then 50 fillers like in B&W.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well as someone said, one of the leakers said he would not reveal the Z legend at the risk of revealing everything. Which makes me think that there are pokemon between Yvelta and Z legend. One thing I still don't get though is, why now would they just start to care about revealing things? They have basically revealed the whole game already.

There probably isn't a gap between Yveltal and the Z legend.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • There probably isn't a gap between Yveltal and the Z legend.

This is also true. There could be and there may not be. Wish he would go ahead and leak it already though lol. May as well. I want to see this Zirgarde which is yet another part dragon legend.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    There probably isn't a gap between Yveltal and the Z legend.

I find it hard to believe that we won't have a trio.. And if we do, I think they will come before the Z legend in the dex. But dex orders are kind of arbitrary, anyway. *cough* Landorus *cough*

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Where is our god now?! D=

Spoiler:

This thing is kinda hideous.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Some more pics on it. Its Dragon Ground
    Spoiler:

OK so it does have direct relation to Yveltal and Xerneas as its ability reverse their's. Kinda weird though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • They really missed out on a chance for it to be the first legendary poison pokemon. I still love it though. It is very very unique.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back