• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    just watching the map vid and there is a place called the chamber of emptiness with the description
    A mysterious void. it is said nothing can exist within it.
    i wonder if that is a story relative spot or post game void legendary? thatd be cool

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    And for now leaks and video only come from pokemon X, Y will end up like white and all other second version sadly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    also in the glitteing cave the description says:Lose all sense of direction as you wander through this cave, where luminous moss glows EMERALD green.
    (they dont put that much emphasis on the emerald but it does seem funny they would describe it as emerald and not just green lol)oh no there is a cave known for its hordes of zubat! O.O

ok last edit just finished the vid and theres a few places of note 1st is the Pokeball factory where every poke ball produced for kalos is made 2 is a coal mine that was closed due to a pokemon rumored to be dwelling deep within 3rd is pokemon village which i think has a hidden place for pokemon near it as the description says there is a legend of a place where pokemon live in hiding but no one has ever found which could hold some pretty cool pokemon that perhaps no one has found as its supposedly hidden

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I managed to see all the 5 videos of the guy before i became private. The guy must have played his first pokemon game because with the decision he took some were... Like why keeping Pound over Quick Attack ? Or why using Pound on Fennekin when you have Bubble. In the 5th video he explore Lumiose city and you have a clothes shop that need you to wear some type of clothes to go buy here.

You learn a bit more about Team Flare and Diantha, he visit the Furfrou customisation shop, also the professor do not want you to fill the pokedex but instead learn more about the Mega Evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I managed to see all the 5 videos of the guy before i became private. The guy must have played his first pokemon game because with the decision he took some were... Like why keeping Pound over Quick Attack ? Or why using Pound on Fennekin when you have Bubble. In the 5th video he explore Lumiose city and you have a clothes shop that need you to wear some type of clothes to go buy here.

You learn a bit more about Team Flare and Diantha, he visit the Furfrou customisation shop, also the professor do not want you to fill the pokedex but instead learn more about the Mega Evolutions.
    also he was ignoring fletchling and using pidgey, you'd think he'd try and get the new one evolved first or at least use him more but w/e lol

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • So we might have 1 more corocoro leaks before the games come out. I hope it shows some megas we don't know yet.

And most of the videos yall have posted will not come up for me, so sadly I have to wait to hear the music.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    So we might have 1 more corocoro leaks before the games come out. I hope it shows some megas we don't know yet.

And most of the videos yall have posted will not come up for me, so sadly I have to wait to hear the music.
    a mega or 2 would be cool but id prefer new pokemon it may be unlikely but thats what im holding out for

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    About the song... don't really know what to say, I mean, the music is not something that I've paid much attention in the previous games (mainly because I played them in the emulator with fast forward toggled on lol), but I do have an idea of what it used to sound like and I don't think I like this style so much. Oh well, if I'm ever going to be disappointed about X&Y, it will certainly not be because of the music, as bad as it may get.

Last edited by a moderator:

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I dont think there will be a new pokemon D:, but i expect there to be an event pokemon that might be announced.

I think that all there's left for Kalos Pokémon are the event legendaries. Still, I believe there's quite a lot of megas we haven't seen yet... I actually don't think we've seen much more than half of them so far.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I just want a Mega Luxray and Mega Gallade.

Well, considering that popularity has so far been the main parameter when it comes to choosing which Pokémon will get megas, these two are pretty likely to get one. Also, it won't make sense if Scizor doesn't get one, even though it's pretty hard to imagine it getting even better.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • If you are still looking for videos to watch, this guy has been uploading quite a few. Here is his first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vPkZUf_PJI

The best part is Nintendo authorized him posting this stuff, so it will not be taken down.
    hey thanks. I am watching it as I post lol. omg I am loving the new look of the game...and how fast you get everything. sigh. too bad I am probably not getting pokemon x as soon as I thought I would......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back