• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solaceon Pokemon Day Care! *Sign-up's and RPG thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I've edited my description ... I hope it works. Thanks for the second chance. ^^

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Guess What?

Im On The Computor In The Nurses Office. My Aid Is Gone And Its Recess,So Here I Am. LOL

XD

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Name: Bladerunnr
    Species: Chikorita
    Description: Like most Chikorita, Bladerunnr has pale green skin, though the leaf on her head is mostly green, the tip is yellow with a little bit of dead plant colored brown on the edges. The small buds around her neck are not much different, but are yellow near the base and tip, though there is no brown like on her leaf. The rest of her is about the same, a little pink is in her eye, and her stubby tail is longer.
    Personality: Bladerunnr is usually in a good mood. She happily greets anyone if she is passing by, and often acts silly, never using pranks or rude jokes. She is very head forward, rarely shy unless facing a large group or a giant pokemon. When alone, she is quiet, and pretends like she isn't even there. She can change from this state to her happy personality in a flash, and is usually glad for the company. She usually starts a chat about the weather, and the humidity and temperature, as her form of small talk.
    History: Bladerunnr was one of a few Johto pokemon brought over to the Sinnoh region to increase the population of them. Soon after being released near Hearthome city, she was captured by a trainer, who was fairly excited to catch such a rare pokemon. He quickly made her part of his team, Training her until she was about the same strength as the rest of his pokemon. However, by this time, the trainer found Solaceon town, and the daycare.
    Like most trainers, Bladerunnr's trainer was excited about a chance to have people care for his pokemon, and happily but Bladerunnr in. Though, he also had something else in mind, breeding. Her trainer had decided that since he had such a rare pokemon, why not get more, and trade them for more pokemon? Now, occasionally, the trainer would come by and check on her, then continue on his way, waiting patiently. (I'm not playing the second monster pokemon he put in, I don't know if I can handle that.)
    Other: Moveset:
    Razorleaf
    Growl
    Synthesis
    Tackle

Her 'trainers' name is Thomas, if you were wondering.

Years
  • Lorddargian: ACCEPTED even though I still think your description and personilty are a little short, they still seem to tell me all I need to know about your character.

Silent Pidgeot: Okay, your description and personality are too short. Instead of listing all the things, make it into a sentance. For example: "Magma is very much like a a weasel in appearance, with a red flame sproiuting from the centre of its back. Unlike other Cyndiquil, he has a black tint to his fur and has sparkling emerald green eyes which stand in contrast to jos dark fur." See how much of a difference it makes?

Also I'm not sure about your punctuation. Why do you use all capitals for the start of every word may I ask? Your DENIED for now but you can work on your sign up a little if you would still like to particapate ^_^

Darkly: Unfortunantly thats the plot. You can pick a basica Pokemon or you could even pick small un-evolvable pokemon such as Chatot and Murkrow if you really want to push it (but I would prefere not). So its up to you.

shadowkittie: No problem RESERVED. I'll be accepting new arivals through out the RPG anyways ^_^

Willoweon: Great ^_^ ACCEPTED

Okay, here are my sign ups. Not that some are really short because they are not major characters, just NPC's you can interact with.

Day Watch

Name: Jake

Species: Arcanine

Job: Head Guard (Mainly day)

Description: Jake has been well looked after from the moment the old couple opened they're Day Care. He has a long coat of fur which looks well kept with a glossy texture to it. His mane has been well kept and is more than likely brushed every day by his owners along with his puffy tail. Now to most he would simply look like a show dog, but Jake has his differences and they are more often than not looked upon as imperfections. His yellow mane is marred by streaks of black and his nose has a big black patch running around it along with the fact that one of his ears is completely covered in black and not striped like most Arcanine. His front left paw is completely orange where as his back right paw is completely back, and again the streaks of black run though the ruffs of yellow fur that decorate his paws. On his chest, Jake has one loan scar that stretches the entire way across form a dangerous fight he had when he was younger that almost cost him his life.

A red bandana wraps itself around his neck, this was given to him by the old couple as a means of covering up the scar.

Personality: Jake is rather strict when it comes to the well being of the day care. If he catches you mucking about or trying to eat another Pokemon he won't hesitate to A) Raise his voice or B) attack you, all depending on how bad the situation is. Most day care Pokemon dislike him due to his habit of draining all fun away, but if one looked hard enough Jake only drains the fun away from situations he thinks could lead to some problems. Some Pokemon fear him where as others just prefer to stay out of his way. He is very protective of the old couple, having accompanied them on they're various strolls through the day care to make sure nothing went amiss and it is evident that Jake would lay his life on the line for them.
    Though his is strict and to the point, Jake is very unconcerned with idiots and is more than happy looking after the younger generation of the day care and making sure that they are okay and having fun. He's quite the comforting character when you get to know him.

History: Will edit

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cody

Species: Vaporeon

Job: River guard

Description: Cody is very much like your average Vaporeon, light blue scales a mermaid's tail and the fan of fins around his neck. Though he may look like a normal version, he has his trademarks that set him apart from the rest. For example though Vaporeon aren't exactly the most harmful of creatures and do not harbour large canines, Cody's are quite the opposite and both of which jut over his lower lip to give him somewhat of a feral look. His eyes although black in colour, hold more emotion than normal Vaporeon and therefore more personality. The fin emitting from the top of his head is slightly curved over to (for lack of a better word) give him a sort of emo look, though he is not a depressing character in the least, in fact, this makes him look somewhat charming instead. But the most noticeable thing about this Vaporeon is the fact that, though he defiantly possesses scales, he appears to have fur growing over them, making him fluffy and not smooth. His back paws are longer than his front and are white in colour not the blue that runs over most of his body.

Personality: Cody is quite a chilled and laid back character, he doesn't want any trouble of the sort to crawl his way and prefers to just lay back and relax in the river or under the warm sun soaking up some rays. He's lazy and will only get up if there are two things involved: Fish or shade. He doesn't really care for much other than those he cares about and even then he needs a bit of pushing to be able to get up off his behind and go hunting with them or exploring. But though he may not be the most active of creatures, Cody is totally in when it comes to females, he likes to flirt and normally gets in quite well with the ladies, but he has been known to have his bad days and get whipped in the face by a tail or slashed by a claw. But he shrugs it off and moves on, thus is the life of Cody. When it comes to working in a group, Cody is quite intelligent and in tune with his senses, but it all depends on whether he can be assed to use them; he normally needs some persuasion or a really good reason at the least. Completely oblivious to the world and its dangers, Cody could probably walk straight past a pack of rabid Houndoom and not even notice they're stalking him.

History: Cody doesn't really know much about what happened when he was just anEevee, he was found by the old couple at the age of 7. All he can remember is the old couple (well a little younger back then) talking about how harsh and cruel it was to just leave such a young Pokemon in a bush. So he never knew whether his mother had left him or if a trainer had just had enough of him. He was never really the fighter, he knew that much so maybe the trainer just couldn't be bothered with a peaceful Pokemon. Either way Cody shrugged it off and continued his life at the day care and was even sent out some times (much to his displeasure) to scout the area for abandoned Pokemon. Over all he is happy being in the care of the two oldies (as he calls them) as it is a relaxed atmosphere and Jake never seems to get tired of just laying by the small river that runs through it. If a young Pokemon just so happens to disturb him though he does tend to have a bit of a temper.

Name: Flita, Rita and Skeeta

Species: Pidgeot, Pidgey, Pidgeotto

Job: Sky watch

Description: Flita is a fully grown Pidgeot with a mane of colourful long feathers sprouting from the top of her head. Her wings spread wide and are decorated with dark brown specks as she is not a pure bred Pidgeot. Her daughter Rita is a tiny Pidgey, but don't let her size fool you, she is stronger and more aggressive than she looks. Like her mother she has specks of brown marring her underbelly and unlike a lot of Pidgey she has a small tuft of color sprouting from the top of her head. Skeeta on the other hand is the older brother of Rita and though he looks like your average Pidgott does have a boyish feature about him. Instead of slowing backwards like the most part of his species feathers, the long rainbow of color instead flicks up and over into one eye. You will also notice on close inspection that Skeeta has rings of black around his eyes giving him a mysterious look.

Personality: Flita is the ever protective mother and carer of the day care. Though she may not be in higher power over Jake she does have authority over him and it is safe to say that Jake is a little scared of her when it comes down to right and wrong. But don't let her aggressive outlook fool you, she is motherly and kind and has been there since the beginning along with Jake and will not hesitate to comfort any Pokemon that has ill fate brought upon it.
    Rita tries to be like her mother, minus the kindness. She tries to prove everyone wrong by trying to be aggressive and tough in front of others. It works the most part of the time simply because the day care Pokemon do not want to face Flita, but sometimes things get a little dangerous and its up to Skeeta to rescues his little sister.
    Skeeta is the calmer and more laid back of the three birds in his family. He'll make sure nothing goes amiss but prefers to just glide through the air and mind his won business. He is good friends with Cody and teams up with him when it comes to dinner time but unlike Cody Skeeta is always on the look out for danger and keeping an eye on his baby sister.

History: (What is your history? Who is your trainer? Were you found injured by another trainer and put into the day care? How did you come to be here?)

Other: N/A
    As soon as i get the rest of my Pokemon up, we will start. Note that anyone can join through out the RPG.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I would like to join plz.

Name: Maximillion(Max for short)

Species: Pikachu

Description: Max is shorter than that of the normal Pikachu. He has long yellow ears with brown tips at the top, he is yellow, he has red cheeks, he has a yellow tail with some brown on it, he has blue eyes and usually wears a blue bandana around his head. He also has a bite mark on his tail.

Personality: Max is very funny but usually gets himself into trouble. Max makes very funny jokes and gets in trouble most of the time for them. He makes fun of some people or he tries to be funny by braking something. He often wonders off and ends up tresspassing or something to get himself in trouble and that is why he usually needs someone watching him. Max loves to swim and climb trees and he usually tries to climb to the top but usually falls after like the first branch or two because he doesn't have very good balance, but he swims faster then some water type pokemon!

History: Max was born in the forest near the day care and became friends with most of the pokemon there. He was caught by a trainer when he was about four and was mistreated by the trainer because the trainer thought he was to weak. Max was beat and injured really bad by his trainer before the boy abandoned him.

A nice boy who grew up in Solaceon Town found Max and decided to take him to the pokemon day care. There Max was healed but the boy didn't want him because he was going to go to law school to be a lawyer. Max was then raised by the two people who owned the day care and eventually became one of their own. He grew up in the day care and has never left since then.

If i need to edit anything then tell me and I wil:):):):):)

Last edited:
    Years
  • It was a beautiful day in Solaceon town. The birds were singing the trees were humming in the light breeze and there were but a few clouds in the sky. For the old couple at the Pokemon day care it was the perfect time to take a stroll through they're owned land and show love to the Pokemon they had been entrusted with. The old woman was the first to waken and she in turn nudged her husband until he stirred too. Next to awaken was the loyal yet oddly marked Arcanine that lay at the foot of the bed, obviously looking over the couple in case something went awry. Jake gave a wide yawn and stretched his entire body to its fullest, feeling the relief as a few bones popped with satisfaction. He shook his head to rid it of the fuzzy feeling that you get first thing in the morning and pounced down off of the flower print bed.

"It's a beautiful day." The old woman stated after opening the curtains of they're bedroom and looking down on the day care. "Come on, we'll take a walk shall we?" She asked, closing the curtains and bending down as much as her frail body would let her to run a hand through Jake's mane. Of course Jake lifted half way in the air to meet the hand so as not to strain the old woman's back too much. After his petting he opened the door by pulling the handle with his paws and then nudging the door with his snout. He ran down stairs eagerly and grabbed the woman's cardigan from the back of the chair where it had been discarded yesterday. He was about to make his way back upstairs to deliver the item when a nock was heard at the door.

Jake sighed and turned on all fours, placing the cardigan down lightly on the stairs for a second. He shuffled over to the kitchen's countertop and rested his front paws on it in order to boost himself up. He grabbed a large, rusted old key from the counter before landing back on all fours on the wooden flooring. He rushed to the wooden front door and rammed the key into the hole before tilting his head to turn the key and open the lock. The door gave a click and Jake let the key go in the hole before repeating his action of opening the door. He gave a loud bark in order to alert the old folk.

'So much for taking a walk' he thought. 'I hate this job sometimes.'

He heard the scuffling of feet from the stair way and pranced over to where he left he cardigan. He picked it up between his teeth and held it out to the old woman as she descended the stairs. She accepted the item of clothing and Jake was rewarded with a pat to the head. He then sprang of to get another item of clothing. A pair of slippers this time, left under the living room coffee table. He discarded them at the foot of the stairs just in time for the old man to slip his feet into them. Another pat to the head had Jakes tail wagging.

"Who was at the door Jake?" The man asked, putting a pipe in his mouth and lighting it. Jake hated those things, the smoke always made him cough and what was worse that he had watched a program on TV that explained how smoke could kill a human being. The day he had seen the documentary he had been stupid enough to knock the pipe out of the man's hand and in unison knocking the man to the floor. He was made to seep outside that night. Hastily he realized that the door had slid back shut because of the wind and he rushed over to open it again. He watched with curiosity as a figure stepped inside…

(OOC- Okay I decided to start it now. I'll get the rest of my Pokemon up as the RPG goes along and I feel the need to introduce them. I will also be making a starter Pokemon so expect tha soon.

Now to start of is your arival. You are welcome to take control of the old couple but not Jake (The Arcanine) as he is my character. At the end of your post simply state that the old couple have placed you out back in the day care with the other Pokemon.

Now Pikalover. I have the same problem with your sign up as with Silent Pidgeots. It is for one too short and you havea tendancy to list everything. Take a look at what I said about Silent Pidgeots and edit accordingly.

Silent Pidgeot. If you edit your sign up to include whatI asked I will accept you reguardless, okay? I'm not one to force people to break habits XP

Soluna: Sorry I missed you out XD. You are accepted of course ^_^

Okay, begin! Remember you can join anytime through the RPG, just simply check in at the day care and join in!)

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
  • Name: Sapphire 'Sapph'
    Species: Vulpix
    Description: Sapphire is slightly smaller than most vulpix's, her colour is a darker shade of red, but paws are quite lightly coloued. She's well-groomed with soft and silky fur, which shimmers softly when the sun hits it in the late afternoon. Her claws are sharper than most, but she still looks innocently adorable. Sapphire's eyes are a soft odd sea-green colour that are always filled with some kind of emotion, yet always warm and gentle no matter how she's feeling. Around her front right paw are 2 silver bangles that can't be taken off, no matter how much she tries. Her left ear is slightly floppy but not very noticeable but has a scar running over the top.

Personality: Sapphire loves exploring and finding new places to play. She has a fun-loving attitude but is slightly shy at first. Though she's a fire type she loves hanging out by the water and walking in the shallow ends of lakes and ponds. Sapphire is quite gracefully and gentle but sadly at times extremely clumsy. She gets lost easily and loves sleeping under the shade of trees. If she meets another pokemon she doesn't really know what to do, but with some help she is able to make great friends. After you get to know her she becomes a hyper, talkitive vulpix, who has a slight sarcastic bone in her tiny body.

History: Sapphire was found by her trainer in a small cave as a newly hatched. She still had yet to walk and only just opened her eyes. There was no parents or other pokemon in sight so her trainer 'David' presumed she was left behind or abandoned. She got her name because the cave she was found in was covered in sapphire's. She was brought up by David but sadly he wasn't the nicest trainer. He ignored her often and yelled at her if she did something wrong, even if it was accidently spilling her food. The other pokemon in his team made her an outcast so she was lonely quite a lot. But her spirit and happiness never faded, and she always tries her best.
    One day David travelled past the Day Care and dropped her off, saying he'd come back for her, but never did.

Other: Knows Fire spin, Ember, Iron tail and a weak flamethrower. She doesnt realy like using her moves, but if in danger will to defend herself.

Xano

Medallion master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Tytrox had to sit in the back of the bike. He thought of asking his trainer what was going on. But for some strange reason, he didn't. He just felt everything will turn out fine in the end. As his trainer sat down on the back of the bike, Tytrox looked at the big city known as Hearthome, before he had left. The bike started with a jerk. The sudden burst of speed frightened the little mouse. A few minutes later, he had got over it and the city of Hearthome was no longer in sight.

Tytrox looked at the trees that sped by. The wind was too strong to turn back. Tytrox had to use his claws to cling on. he looked across the trainers whom they had past. "In the past, before I was born, maybe Xano defeated these trainers." he thought. He sat down and continued to watch the sights that passed, even hollowed tower.

After some more time, the bike came to a sudden halt. Tytrox was asleep by then. Xano, his trainer, rushed into a building. A couple of minutes later, he was out and he he folded his bike back into his backpack. he took out a pokeball, and called out a staraptor. The trainer jumped on and went on flight. An old woman came out and took the sleeping pokemon inside.

Tytrox's eyes twitched. He slowly got up. He felt the soft grass and smelled the fresh air. He recollected what had happened. He opened his eyes completely and looked up. he saw a familiar sight; a staraptor- the one Xano owned. He suddenly glanced around, and noticed a small house. He ran as fast as he could, into the closed, but not locked, door that he saw. He cautiously stepped inside, unwary of what was inside.

((Hope you don't mind Tytrox to be the figure that Jake saw. I can edit it if you want.))

Last edited:

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    When actually, there were 3 more figures who entered the door.

They were a couple, one young man and woman, each holding a Pokeball they were going to leave at the daycare. They were a couple that battled together until they broke up: the couple only seeked other professional trainers with movesets. "Welcome! We're about to close for the night, but you can let us have your Pokemon checked in to the Daycare if you need to." The old woman said, putting all the Pokeballs she checked in today inside her cupboard, with pillows for the Pokeballs to rest on.

"This better be good," Jake thought. "I wonder what they--" And then, the couple threw their Pokeballs to reveal 2 sleeping Pokemon that looked alike. They were twins who grew extremely close before they were checked in to the Daycare. The pair of Pokemon were from Hoenn, and they looked like rodents that fell into a vat of pale yellow, orange and blue. "Oh! They're good alright. They're rare." The old man yelled, walking to the newlyfound Pokemon. "I've been looking them up."

"They're a Plusle and Minun. Tsuguu and Tsukii." The man said, getting ready to give them to the Daycare clerk. "We've raised them with a specialized moveset." The woman said, blushing, turned her head away from the man she just broke up with. "They're Level 7. Tsuguu's Naive, while Tsukii's Jolly." "Take it or leave it." The man said, who also turned his back on the Minun and Plusle. The woman, was worried about how the future of the 2 Pokemon would clear out in the Daycare.

"Plusle..."
    "Minun-mai..."

The Plusle and Minun were hugging each other, and they were scared about the environment they were currently going to be kept it, until someone takes them. "If ever someone wants a Plusle or Minun, or if ever we reconcile as a couple, give it to us, or them." The man said. "If no one comes for them, keep it." "I'll take it then!" The old lady said, determined to take care of such a pair. "Even if they're a handful, I'll still be able to take care of them. I'll try my best."

Tsuguu and Tsukii eventually ran to their trainer to try going back to him. "Guys, I can't! I'm sorry. I might come for you. Someday. I hope."

And then the couple left.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Sakura
    Species: Cherubi
    Description:Sakura is a circular cherry like Pokemon with two stubby feet like most Cherubi's are,with a stem sprouting out from her head separating into two leaves with a bud on the right right side of the leaf seeming to be asleep until it blossoms.Her overall color is Vermillion and fuchsia although she's more lighter ,with a purple-red stripe leading down part of her face.The only thing different about Sakura from most Cherubi is that she's a little more small if you compare her to a different Cherubi besides that she's any normal Cherubi in Sinnoh.

Personality:Sakura is always willing to venture out into new things,she's very ambitious,but sometimes she's goes a little overboard and forgets what is important.Even though she's extremely hyper,she's actually shy too,and never once turned her back on a friend that needs help,and she might be a tad crazy,the good kind.Sakura can also have a short tempered side to her especially if you irritate her or her friends,but she'll get over it after a quick nap under the shade of the trees on nice soft grass,to tell you the truth battling never really appealed to her,she loathed the sight of somebody getting hurt especially if that person was trying to protect her.Overall Sakura is a generous Pokemon willing to help anyone and is always loyal to her friends,even though she maybe crazy at times,it always great to have friends with a personality like that,right?

History:From the very beginning Sakura was hatched she already knew she was safe as long her trainer ,by the name of 'Jasmine',was always by her side.Her trainer,Jasmine,has been a Pokemon breeder to many kinds of Pokemon,she had found Sakura's glistening dark pink egg near Lake Verity hidden in the tall grass.Sadly Sakura wasn't the best in battling,when she was a little younger every time her trainer called an attack Sakura would start crying,but Jasmine never gave up on her,never once she scolded her and she would always take her time with her.However,soon her trainer started to get frustrated with Sakura because her battling never improved so her trainer made a decision to drop her off at the Day-care thinking they would take proper care of her and help her with her battling skills,Jasmine had said she would come back for in time,even though what her trainer did was out of love the incident still left Sakura feeling heart-broken.

Other:Moveset
    tackle
    growth
    leech seed
    Hidden Power

I'll edit if I have to.

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Bladerunnr was happily perched on her trainer's shoulder, watching as her trainer approached a small building, with a lot of space in the back. She hopped off as her trainer opened the door, and they walked in, another human standing near her. Her trainer said something to the lady, though Bladerunnr couldn't hear it very well, something about her name. Suddenly, her trainer stooped down and scratched her around her leaf, and she smiled. "I'll be back soon, Ok?" Bladerunnr frowned, wondering what he meant. She was lifted up, handed over to the other human, appearing to be a elderly woman. This woman went out back, and set her down, and closed the door..

Bladerunnr was immediately panicked. She walked in a small circle, looking around, wondering what this place was. She stopped as she started to become dizzy, and walked off to a fern, about large enough for her to wedge under it. She softly grunted as she slipped under the long leafs. "Chiko.." She yawned, stretching, and laying down. This place was confusing, and she had a longing to explore. However, it would be safer to stay here, incase her trainer came back soon.

This proved to fail, and she got up, and slipped out of the fern. She decided to look at the area near the 'entrance'. In a glance, the area was mostly lightly grassy, maybe a few ferns, and a tree or two. She walked up closely to one of the trees. It was very young, and was hardly even older than a sapling. She nudged it, and it shook easily. This area was strange. It was obviously natural, but why was it enclosed?

"Chi-Chiko?" Bladerunnr asked where she was, to no-one in particular. This was all surprising, and she decided to stay with her… original plan. She sat down under the young tree, closing her eyes, and trying to fall asleep.

Years
  • Pikalover: Your doing the same thing ^_^;; It may be longer but your still listing and this time even repeasting yourself:

Max is very funny but usually gets himself into trouble. Max (LISTING) makes very funny jokes and gets in trouble most of the time for them REPEATE. He makes fun of some people or he tries to be funny by braking something. He often wonders off and ends up tresspassing or something to get himself in trouble REPETE and that is why he usually needs someone watching him. Max loves to swim and climb trees and he usually tries to climb to the top but usually falls after like the first branch or two because he doesn't have very good balance, but he swims faster then some water type pokemon!DONT OVERPOWER THE CHARACTER. YES HE CAN BE A FAST SWIMMER BUT IN REALITY HE WOULD NOT BEAT A WATER POKEMON

Your using too many full stops.

Why not try something like:

Max is a funny little mouse Pokemon who thinks himself a bit of a trouble maker. Always making jokes, he likes nothing more than making fun of others and committing small crimes in order to get himself into some sort of mischeif which is why for the most time he will need someone to watch over him and make sure he isn't causing havoc. Max loves to swim and climb trees and he usually tries to climb to the top. Unfortunantly he usually falls down after about the first branch or two because he doesn't have very good balance. But on the upside he is a fast swimming.

See how thats a little better? Your not listing things and your using both full stops and comas and it doesn't sound as if its being forced ^_^

I'll give you another chance at it. You can copy this if you like but I want to see your improvements in your history and description. I know I'm being a little harsh, but I'm only trying to help if you can see it that way ^_^;; If you need more help PM me if you like =D
    DENEIED for the moment.

Shining Jewel: Awesome ^_^ Your ACCEPTED! Begin whenever =D

shadowkittie: Great sign up. My only beaf is that you don't put spaces after commas and full stops. But I'm sure you can pick up on that through out the RPG. ACCEPTED

Seinyuu: No worries RESERVED!

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Name: Kylie
    Species: Eevee
    Description: Fluffy dark brown fur with a dark shade of gray where the cream colors should be. She also has a star shaped mark on her forehead.
    Personality: Kylie is an inquisitive and determined young Eevee. She won't give up when she tries to find something out, and tends to pull others into her plots. She's super-friendly, and some call her hyper.
    History: Kylie's trainer left her here to get stronger. Her trainer checks up on her every once in a while, but not often.
    Other: Nope.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Name: Surge

Species:
    Mudkip

Description:
    Surge is a water-type pokemon which walks on all fours. Along with a tail fin, he has a fin on his head, which can detect subtle changes in air and water currents. On his cheeks, he has external gills which he can use to breathe underwater. He is just like a normal mudkip except the blue on his body is darker than usual and his gills are a light red.

Personality:
    Surge is a fun-loving pokemon who loves to play. Whenever he meets new pokemon, he boldly goes over to meet them except if its an electric or grass pokemon because of his type disadvantage, in which case he's a little wary. He can't stand to be left alone, especially if he thinks something exciting is happening elsewhere. He's at his happiest when he is the center of attention, which sometimes causes him to be somewhat of a daredevil.

History:
    Like other mudkip in Johto, Surge met his trainer when he was given to a brand-new trainer. They traveled around for about six months, battling and winning gym badges. Suddenly, his trainer found out that her mother back home was ill and wanted to see her. Surge's master realized that there was a great pokemon daycare in Solaceon and decided to leave him there until she got back.

Other:
    Moveset: Tackle, Mudslap, Iron Tail, Water Gun

Last edited:

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
  • Name: Zen

Species: Squirtle

Description: Squirtle are bipedal turtle with its most notable feature being the hard shell on its back. This shell forms and hardens on its back after birth. It could perhaps be distantly related to some other turtle-like Pokémon, such as Torkoal and Turtwig, but Squirtle seems to only be closely related to its evolutions. Squirtle's shell is an extremely helpful defensive tool. It can withdraw into the shell to block physical attacks. Its smooth, hard shell and head also aid it in other ways, such as minimizing its resistance in water to increase its swimming speed, and allowing it to launch attacks like Rapid Spin and Skull Bash.
    Squirtle is a natural-born swimmer. However, due to its size, it's easier for it to transport something small like a Pikachu than to carry its trainer.
    Its jaws may not look like much, but they are strong enough that a Squirtle can learn to use a Bite attack.

Personality: He is very fun loving, and sprays water at people at the most inopportune times. Zen loves nothing more than swimming. In fact, he hardly ever leaves it, sleeping in the shallows in his shell, covered in mud. He likes to dive to the bottom of the pond at the day-care, and gets on with all the water pokemon. He treats all grass and electric pokemon with a great degree of suspicion due to his past.

History: He was bred back on Kanto to by Professor Oak. His mother was a blastoise, his father a swampert. The trainer he was given to was rash and unprepared for pokemon. Zen had to often feed himself as his trainer forgot, and he seemed to spend more time in the pokemon centre than out of his pokeball. His owner kicked him out after becoming frustrated, after losing for the seventh time to Lt. Surge. Zen was in very bad shape. He didn't care for his trainer at all, and made sure to soak him, before running fast to the north of Vermilion. A trainer took him to the pokemon centre, who decided to ship him off to Sinnoh, to be kept in the care of the Solaceon daycare.

Other: Moveset:

Bubble
    Tail Whip
    Withdraw
    Muddy Water

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back