• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solaceon Pokemon Day Care! *Sign-up's and RPG thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • Name: Sophie

Species: Smoochum

Description: Smoochum are the pre-evolved form of Jynx, they use there lips to sense weather they like things or not the lips remember this too. Smoochum normally have light blond hair, a pink face, pale pink lips, a cream couloured body and cream arms, and pink legs with cream couloured feet which may resemble shoes. Sophie also has a mirror and a hairbrush.

Personality: Sophie is pretty much your average Smoochum, meaning romantic, fun loving, and partially self centered. Sophie also enjoys running but will fall ALOT, when ever she falls she checks her apperance to make sure there isnt any dirt on her face and that her hair isnt messed up. She likes lots of people and finds it hard to dislike anyone as she is kindhearted.

History: Smoochum was born and raised in the Ice Cave by her mother Jynxenita, and father Kazam. But later on a female trainer came while she was wondering the caves and the trainer practically adored her, as she was caught she saw her mother and father softly waving and heard her father saying that him and her mother new this would happen and they hoped she would enjoy her new life. The trainer loved Sophie very much but Sophie just wouldnt get stronger, so she evetually just sent her of to Solaceon Daycare for her to get stronger and be happy.

Other: Moveset:

Pound
    Sweet Kiss
    Sing
    Ice Punch

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Name: Mouse
    Species: Sneasel-Sharp Claw Pokemon
    Description: Mouse is a bipedal pokemon that somewhat resembles a weasel in appearance. Her body is mostly black-ish in color, though she has a bright red head feather on her left ear, and three bright red feather-like tails. Mouse has two long claws on all four paws, which she likes to keep sharp and in perfect condition for battling. She has a yellow marking on her forehead that is shaped like an oval, and an almost identical one on her upper chest. Mouse also posesses markings on her fact above her eyes that are black and which seem to resemble eyelashes.
    Personality: Mouse fits in with the definition of Sneasel, she is a vicious pokemon, who can deal out large amounts of damage using her long claws, which she usually keeps sharp and in prime condition. She is cunning and clever, and though she used to take days for the day care people to find her whenever they needed her, she has recently come and found them whenever she heard that they were looking for her, to save them the trouble, mostly out of gratitude that they provide her with an excellent place to live and let her stay, so that she doesn't worry about being driven out. Although she gets along well with the day care couple, the same can't be said about other pokemon, being more of a loner, she prefers to stay that way, not lingering in the company of others for too long. As for trying to find her? You might as well give up, if you're not the day care couple, then Mouse can elude you for days, weeks even, if you're slow. But by then most pokemon would have given up searching for her. Recently, however, Mouse is trying to be kinder to the other pokemon, and socialize with them more often, though that's completely going against her nature, and she finds it hard to keep her temper, she's still making an effort.
    History: Mouse has lived at the day care center for just about her whole life. She was found on one of the streets of Snowpoint City as a young Sneasel by a beginning trainer, and became his second pokemon. Though Mouse didn't trust the trainer completely, she still obeyed him and gave it her all during battles. It took a long time, but eventually, Mouse decided that the trainer could be trusted, that was when her performance peaked during battle, and she became closer to the trainer, whom she considered her friend by now. She went with him and his other pokemon, Snorunt, all the way to Sandgem Town, though she never knew the reason, and then helped him defeat the Oreburgh Gym Leader, Roark, and the Eterna City Gym Leader, Gardenia. By then, she had become fairly strong, and could hold her own against most pokemon of her level even if she had the type disadvantage. They were training in order to challenge the third gym leader when everything changed in one night. They were traveling by boat one night when a storm came up, causing fierce waves and strong currents even though they were in a river, the small boat capsized, and while Sneasel tried to hang onto her trainer's hand, the current swept her away, she caught one last glimpse of Snorunt and her trainer, and cried out, trying to swim to them, but that would be going against the current, and she wasn't strong enough, then the current pulled her underwater. Mouse had bobbed up and down like a doll, completely helpless, until at last she washed up on the banks of the river, gasping for air and drenched by the water and the rain that was falling. She looked desperately around for her trainer, but she knew she wouldn't be able to find him. She then turned and walked into the forest, heading for nowhere, but going somewhere. Another trainer found her soon after, though she couldn't describe her predicament to him, she could only point desperately in the direction of the river. Finally, he decided to take Mouse to the pokemon day care, where she would be looked after, and that was where she has stayed every since. She still waits for her trainer to come, but has almost completely given up hope.
    Other: Moveset-
    Scratch
    Quick Attack
    Faint Attack
    Ice Beam

If there's anything wrong with my profile I'll edit it

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Name: Xander
    Species: Mankey

Description: Mankeys have features similar to many primates including fur, a long flexible tail, and prehensile hands and feet ideal for gripping branches and other objects. Mankey has a nose similar to a pig. Xander is well built like other Mankeys, yet slightly taller. His ears and feet are also darker in color than other Mankeys, while his tail is slightly longer. A large black triangle has been permanently etched on his back since birth.

Personality: Most Mankeys are very defensive, angry Pokemon who will attacked if ticked off for any reason. Xander couldn't be farther from the majority. While a strong Pokemon for his age, he is very shy and doesn't do well in crowds. He communicates very well in 1-on-1 conversations, where he's not pressured to be anything he's not. When threatened or insulted, he will strike back, especially defending fellow Pokemon and humans he cares about. He's most comfortable in the trees, where he can swing about and find peaceful places to meditate.

History: Xander was abandoned in Eterna Forest by his father when he was a baby. He never knew his mother. When growing up by himself, he learned to defend himself, living on chestnuts and water to eat and drink. Living in the trees for what seemed like forever, he was beckoned by a girl in a wheelchair who told him she was lost. Guiding her out of the forest, they developed a relationship as she guided him back to her house. She told him she was training to become a trainer, but has been repeatedly been put down by other kids because of her disability. Callia, she called herself, showed him to her family, who immediately liked him. Knowing in his mind that this was the right way to go in his life, he became Callia's first Pokemon, preparing to begin a friendship that would last a lifetime.

Her mom and dad loved Xander. Her older brother Ross hated him. Thinking of Xander as a weak and confused Pokemon, Ross wanted him gone. He wanted him gone NOW.

Last edited:

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
  • Sapphire looked up at her trainer 'David' from behind him. Speeding up her pace she reached his side but soon fell back again due to how fast he was walking. He...looks like he's in a hurry... She thought and looked at the ground.
    After a few hours of travelling he finally slowed his pace and looked back at her with an odd look of happiness in his eyes. Cocking her head to the side she let out a small noise but he just waved her off without a care in the world. All of a sudden David threw a pokeball into the air and in a flash of red light a cocky looking Swellow appeared landing on the ground waiting for David to jump on. Roughly picking her up, he did just that and climbed on, as they all took flight into the sky.
    "Vul!" Sapphire screamed in pain as his nails dug into her stomach when he picked her up.
    Swellow looked back at Sapphire and smirked at her, making Vulpix feel inferior. His grip on her tightened as she started to loose connection to the world.

Sometime in the future...

Sapphire woke up and looked around at her surroundings. Where...Where am I.... In panic she jumped up and ran towards a building and accidently ran into it.
    ".......Vul...." Laying on the ground she sighed, suddenly two hands picked her up and she waited for the pain of nails but...it was gentle...Looking up she found an old lady staring at her smiling softly.
    "Hello there...Welcome to this day care..." Her voice was a bit shaky.
    Sapphire's eyes widdened. D-d-day c-c-care?

A/N - its not that long..but i finally posted.

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
  • This seems like a rather fun and laid back RP so I may give it a shot:

Name: His trainer named him Ram, although Ram despises the name.

Species: Wooper

Description: A Wooper's body comprises of a stumpy torso, a large football-shaped head, two short and rather useless legs and a thin, flat tail. This frame is covered in an ocean blue, rubbery skin which covers their whole body and is coated with an poisonous oil. This skin, when touched, gives a sharp pain. Ram the Wooper is no different, standing at 1"03' - average wooper height - and weighing in at about 17lbs.

Personality: Prior to his capture by a Pokemon trainer, Ram used to be cheerful and carefree. He enjoyed trying to meet girls, joking around with his many brothers and sisters and swimming in his home in The Great Marsh, a real social creature. This changed when he was captured however. He grew angry and lost his carefree nature, frustrated at being so far from home and away from everyone he loved back at the marsh. Now he is content simply lazing around and disobeying his trainer. He keeps to himself now mainly out of bitterness but really just wants to make a friend.

History: Life was great back at the marsh. Back then Ram was happy, social, free. But everything changed when a 15 year old aspiring trainer paid the site a visit. Our trainer, Roger (although Ram prefered to call him other names), noticed a small group of wooper swimming at the surface of the water. In a move, Roger threw a Pokeball and captured the unsuspecting Wooper, dubbing him Ram. As you can imagine, Ram wasn't too happy at this, being taken away from his home, his family, his friends, that female wooper from down the way who he had been trying to pick up for some time now. Now branded disobedient and lazy for refusing to comply with Roger's wishes, Ram has developed a strong hatred for his trainer and wants nothing more than to hurt him. Hurt him and then get back home. For a while, he's been trying to learn how to get out his Pokeball uncalled so that he could get out and get home.

Other: I think I've pretty much covered everything, but just for fun, here's a picture of him with his family before he was taken away: (he's the blue one *cough* :P )
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Sailor Shadow: Your sections are too short. Just lengthen your personality, description and histroy for me will you? DENIED

namoura: Accepted ^_^

Poke Rave: Also accepted =D

rafey: Accepted!

Slytherfang: Accccepted!

Sei: Having alot of them, Accepted!

Yaziyo: Also accepted ^_^

Remember is a free roam. You don't need me to tell you what to do. Just post...explore make friends. I'll make a map for you all soon okay and while I'm at it I'll make a list of characters.

Sorry I have been a bit lazy. I started Uni a few days ago and I'm just getting use to it. We've been out drinking alot lol.

Just have fun!

I have added three more guards and here is my daycare Pokemon sign up: (at least part of it)

Name: Sheik

Species: Houndour

Description: Sheik looks like your average Houndour from afar, the thick black coat and white rack of bones. But up close one would note the strands of silver running through his fur, as if to indicate that he was getting old in his young age, but this of course isn't true. Instead of the hollow black eyes that most Houndour possess he is graced with a dazzling emerald green orb that stands in complete contrast with his dark complexion. Upon closer inspection one would also find old war scars, some much clearer than others. A painful looking scar runs straight through Sheiks right eye causing the emerald green to fade and be replaced with a dull grey, Sheik is of course blind in this eye, but the vision in his left eye is still perfect. Other scars include faint ones across his body and the more vivid ones which would be located on the rack of bones down his back and the skull atop his head. Some of these bones are chipped and even broken, but Sheik doesn't really care for such things, he gets along fine as he is.

Accessories would include a silver bracelet around his front right paw and a simple shark tooth necklace which is wrapped snuggly around his neck. Sheik holds these dear to him as they were given to him by his trainer and girlfriend before they passed away.

Personality: Having seen so many harsh times in his life, Sheik is a little cold and harsh towards people and Pokemon, though he would never turn violent of them without any real cause. He is mostly silent and prefers to be alone but will make acceptations for those he cares for or those who make an effort to befriend him. He isn't completely heartless and is capable of making friends, but will not approach them. He is afraid that one day he will meet someone else he cares for and will immediately lose them and so chooses not to get to close to people and other Pokemon, as soon as he sees this happening, he draws a line and prefers to loose that friend instead of having to face the consequences later. All in all, Sheik is a caring Pokemon, but simple does not want to see anyone close leave him ever again.

History: Sheik lead a completely happy and harmless life before the daycare. He had a trainer named Lee who he loved and protected with his entire being. Lee had a girlfriend Amy who also showed much affection to Sheik and he her. In all they were a good team and a happy one at that. But one fateful day, there was an incident. The group had managed to walk in on a pack of unfriendly Mightyena who just so happened to have a thirst for blood. Sheik had tried his very best to protect the pair from the rabid Pokemon, but soon proved to be unsuccessful. He was knocked into the river by a headbut to the chest and was carried downstream. He could hear his friends' screams for a mile off and all he could do was howl for help. He was found later by Kovu, the Houndoom that worked for the old couple at the day care and taken there to recover.

Other: Sheik has a permanent limp due to his right front leg being damaged.

Last edited:

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Bladerunnr was awakened as a soft breeze flew by, and made her leaf hit her forehead. She quickly woke up, throwing her head back, and looking at the sky. "Chikori.." She said quietly. This was a boring place. She wanted her trainer.. Her leaf again hit her face, and she knocked it out of the way.

She now noticed a red pokemon, with big ears and six tails. She recalled that her trainer had one in his PC, it was... A vulpix. She was worried about it, by it's shivering look. She ran halfway towards her, then walked the rest. She stopped a few inches away, incase the vulpix attacked her. "Chiko!" Hello, are you alright..?
    As soon as she said this, she took a step forward. Her bravery was failing her, but she hoped that she would not get hit by a ember or something.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
  • Zen felt his body cool down as he descended to the depths of the day-cares large pool. Some dirt from the bottom had churned up, but didn't stop his vision at all. Diving lower and lower, he twisting, watching bubbles of air rise to the surface in a reverse cascade of light. Though he couldn't breathe to well underwater, he could hold it for hours on end, and swam along lazily with his stubby blue limbs. He could see some of his water pokemon friends splishing around also, and swam deeper, the light of the sun piercing the liquid and lighting the deep depths of the pool. He swam on, his shell scraping the mud up into a brown cloud. He settled, sitting on the bottom in the dirt cloud. He then shot up, higher and higher, speeding to the surface. He burst from the water.

'Squirtle Squirt!' he cired, happy as the sun fell upon his skin. He dived, withdrawing into his shell and splashing back into the pool. He came out, and swam to the muddy shallows, where he buried himself deep and withdrew to snooze. Someone approached.

OOC Anyone feel free to apporach Zen, I dont know every character yet.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I'm scared... More scared than I've ever been... I've never been away from my trainer! But she said to me " Sophie, this is the daycare... You will be here for a while... I'm sorry..." Then i was here... I wish she was with me... I felt a cool breeze and stood in it thinking of the ice caves and mom and dad... I wonder how they are? I then saw a small Icy Lake... I ran over and jumped in, but of course i placed my mirror and brush and the lake's edge... I then saw a green Pokémon with a leaf on what looked like her forehead, she appeared to be with a red Pokémon with six tails... Um... I think my trainer has them... A... Um... Chikorita and Vulpix! Yeah thats it! I then slowly got out of the water and warily walked to the strange Pokémon.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • "Keep moving, soldier. It's only a little while longer 'till you're out of my life."

Xander keeps running as fast as he can without leading Ross. He knows he can run faster than Ross, but from all the anger he's been given from him, Xander uses his better judgment. It's a dark day, and the slate clouds in the sky signal a very good chance of rain.

"Where am I even going?" Xander thought as tiny drops of rain now fall from the sky. "Callia told me that I was going to be better of at this place, and that Ross would take me. She said he offered. I know Ross cares deeply for her, so why am I, her best friend, being treated like garbage?"

Eterna City is now way out of sight, and Ross yells, "We're at Solaceon. Let's go." Slowing down the pace, Xander walks with Ross over to a small building west of where we entered. The building was small, but behind it was a mass of land, full of different kinds of terrain. He immediately sees loads of trees, and he wiggles an ear in delight. With the rain falling much harder now, Ross knocks on the front door.

Knock, Knock. Knock, Knock.

"Don't worry dear, I'll handle this," said an elderly man carrying a cane. Walking up behind the door, he yelled, "I don't know who goes out in this weather, but whatever you're sellin', we're not buyin'!

"No honey, it's probably another Pokemon," said an elderly woman with grey hair, done up in a bun. Opening the door, she sees a tall young man with long blonde hair, wearing a grey hoodie. By his side is a Mankey, with nothing to protect him from the rain. "He's my sister's," the young man said. "She'll be visiting him soon. Is it cool if he stays here? His name's Xander."

"Sure," the woman said, "but I'm afraid all the Pokemon have taken shelter for the night." Thinking, she says, " I guess he'll have to stay inside." "That's fine," the young man said, and looking at the Mankey, he says in a strict tone, "Stay strong, soldier." And with that, he strode off. "Come on in and dry off," the woman says in a encouraging tone. "We're glad you're here."

Morning came very fast for Xander. Once moving, he looked out an open window, and saw that the sun was bright, almost saying, "Get outside!" He was immediately shown outside in the day-care park. "Now have fun!" the elderly woman called to him as he went to explore the forest in the distance.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Tsukii watched her trainers leave, still confused and more than a little worried. Who would they pester and play tricks on now that the couple was gone? Her ears drooped. Who would take care of her and Tsuguu now?

The old woman from behind the counter picked them up and deposited them gently in a large play area with many other baby Pokemon. Tsukii glanced at the human as she tottered back inside. She seemed kind enough to the Plusle. Maybe they would find someone else to play tricks on.

Tsuguu looked questioningly at his sister. There were many other baby Pokemon in the field, and Tsukii wasn't sure who to investigate first. She noticed movement in the wide, shallow pond in the middle of the field and saw a Squirtle snoozing happily in the shadows. He looked friendly enough, she decided, and hopefully was good-natured enough to laugh at the little trick they were about to play on him. Just because she and her twin brother were in a new place didn't mean they had to give up their old habits, did it? She grinned at the thought of all the fun they would have.

She glanced at Tsuguu, nodded, and they skipped across to the pond where the Squirtle napped ...

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
  • Sapphire lay in the sun wondering what to do, she was still slightly scared of course, she was just put in a place she had no idea about...but she didn't miss her trainer at all! Her eyes made their way to her right paw and eyed the annoying 2 bracelets that hung there, using her left paw she started clawing at them trying to break them off...but like always, it didn't work.

Lifting her head back up she saw a weird looking pokemon making it's way over to her, it looked slightly scared, but trying to be brave, this made Sapphire giggle slightly.
    "Hi...Don't worry if your scared..I don't bite" Sapphire stood up and smiled slightly at the unknown pokemon.
    "So...What pokemon are you?" As she said this Sapphire slowly began circling it to see what it looked it.

Sapphire was usually a very shy pokemon at first, but this pokemon seemed to make her feel unshy..if that's the right word..Cocking her head to the side she sat down in front of the pokemon and swished her tails from side to side.
    "My names Sapphire..or Sapph, which ever your prefer to call me..." With that said she swished her tail extremely happily to the left which caused her to fall that way. Lying on her side she sighed.
    "Not again...."

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Is she really going to leave me? Surge thought sadly, as he walked beside his trainer, a girl about fifteen. Noticing her pokemon's concerned look, she smile and reassured him. "Don't worry, Surge. I'm taking you to a nice place, and it's not like I'll be gone forever." Still worried, he recalled the event that seemed to be the cause of all this.

Only a few days ago, his trainer, Ashley, received a strange strange phone call from her father. Although Surge didn't understand very much of the conversation, he soon realized that Ashley was going back home without him. He looked up at her with sad eyes, hoping that she would change her mind, but she didn't even notice because she was lost in thought.

Soon they arrived at a small house that he guessed was where he would be staying. Knocking on the door, Ashley gave him another reassuring smile before the door opened and a friendly-looking elderly man stuck his head out.

"Excuse me sir. I need to leave my Mudkip here for a while. I'm quite not sure for how long, but I'll be back as soon as I can," Ashley said, handing Surge's pokeball to him. "That's quite alright. We'll be happy to have him." The old man gave Surge a grin, making the pokemon feel slightly better.

"He'll be sad for a bit because he hates to be left somewhere alone, but he should get over it quickly. He's a very friendly Mudkip." She bent down and gave Surge a hug. As she walked away, he could almost see tears in her eyes. "Well let's put you out back where you can meet the other pokemon." Surge followed the elderly man slowly, his head hanging sadly.

As soon as he saw the huge open space outside and the other pokemon, however, he just about forgot about being sad and ran around excitedly. Seeing a pond, he gleefully sprinted toward it, almost knocking down a Plusle and a Minun. Jumping up into the air, he belly-flopped into the pond, making a big splash.

Years
  • Sakura was gingerly being held by her most-loved trainer passing through the tall shady grass until they came to a quaint small building, "What kind of place is this" Sakura thought quietly to herself. Her trainer quietly walked up to the front door and was greeted by two elderly people, the elderly women looked at Jasmine, Sakura's trained, as she approached the counter,"Good afternoon Miss, may I help you?" The elderly lady said, Jasmine placed Sakura on the counter carefully,"Um...can you take care of my Cherubi...just for awhile?" Jasmine replied with sorrow in her eyes,the lady looked at Jasmine and smiled at her sweetly,"Of course I can,is that all?" the elderly asked, Sakura looked up at her trainer, but Jasmine turned away to avoid her Pokemon's stare,then she started to walk towards the door, but paused for a second, "Her nickname is Sakura" Jasmine said and with those final words she walked away.The elderly lady carried Sakura out back and gently place her on the ground,"I'll check on you later" She said closing the door behind her.

Sakura looked around her surroundings, "It seems nice..too nice" Sakura said looking around every moving tree flowing in the wind,she sighed and found a nice pile of leaves to lay in, "Maybe I'm letting my imagination run away with me." Sakura said slightly yawn,but soon she fell fast asleep thinking of her trainer.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    "Plus... Plus... Plusle!" Tsukii said, just when she was going to run, jump, and tackle the Squirtle. Tsuguu eventually had sparks fly from his cheeks, while he started bouncing happily in the air. Luckily, the Squirtle was able to understand the mischief that the Plusle and Minun caused, and he acted a lot like a big brother to them if ever they were about to get beaten up.

But grey clouds gathered overhead, about to cause rainfall. The clouds started to drizzle, and Tsuguu and Tsukii gained a memory of their past that they never wanted to remember at all. It haunted them and stalked them if ever they messed up. They both got scared as soon as there was a thunderclap nearby, and it scared the twins even more than before they arrived.

"Plus..." "Minun..." The twins were too scared to battle. The man shouted, "Come on, Rain Dance and 'effing Thunder!" The twins hugged each other, even when sparks flew out of their cheeks. "Okay, fine. I guess I'll have to do this. Return!" The man said, re-capturing the Plusle and Minun. He slapped the Pokeballs in anger, while the man was slapped himself.

"Aha! I realized something. Sis, you'll use Rain Dance, while I use Thunder!" Tsuguu thought, and the twins easily understood what they'd think. Tsukii thought, "All right, all right! Now's our chance!" The twins jumped up and down with sparks flying from their cheeks, and they clapped in the air. It started to rain harder, and Tsuguu and Tsukii curled up into balls.

They closed their eyes. A giant Pokemon was approaching them, ready to make them cry. Electric currents flowed slowly through the twins' blood, while the big creature was approaching them. It started to rain harder, and the old couple tried to bring the baby Pokemon indoors. The baby Pokemon just wouldn't go inside, and they ran to see what would happen next.

"POLI!" The Poliwrath said. It was the Pokemon ready to beat up the twins, but it got electrocuted due to the twins' Thundershock and Thunder. It cleared up, and the twins woke up the Poliwrath. The baby Pokemon ran to the twins and they all started hugging Tsuguu and Tsukii. The Poliwrath clenched his fist, while Jake ran to see the commotion, and it sighed.

"Man, these kids are rough. Aren't they, Squirtle?" Jake thought. He sighed, and decided to drag the Poliwrath back to the deeper ponds of the Solaceon Daycare. The Poliwrath woke up, and it shrugged its shoulders. They Plusle and Minun tackled Jake, and they both rubbed their faces into his fur. Jake smiled, and the Squirtle decided to pass the big-brotherhood onto him.

The Pokemon all laughed.

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Could I join?

Name:
    Satoshi (Kun)
    Species: Eevee
    Description: Mainly the same as any other eevee, his eyes are violet and big, and well his ears are long and pointy.
    Personality: Eevee is generally social and would prefer to be with a friend than alone, but when he is alone he can often be found sitting on a rock staring at the stars and wondering, which is comes to his general want for knowledge, he wants to learn everything there is to know, and nothing will stop him from doing it. He is easily hurt (emotionally), mainly due to his abusive trainer.
    History: Eevee was owned by a rather abusive trainer who put him in the daycare, seeing him as "useless" but Eevee didn't really care all too much, but it did leave a slight mental scar, which is why he is so easily hurt.
    Other: Not really...

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Do you have room for one more?
    I would like to join as a female Charmander named Char. I'll get up a profile sometime tomorrow, it's rather late here at the moment and I need to get to bed.

Edit: Here it is hopefully it's acceptable! If there's anything that I need to tweek, just let me know.

Name: Char

Species: Charmander

Description: Instead of the blue that is normal for Charmanders, Char's eyes are a bright emerald green. Other than her green eyes, Char is pretty much your average looking female Charmander.

Personality: Char tends to have a short fuse for people and things that she deems insignificant or a waste of time. When faced with these situations she usually deals with them with biting sarcasm or a quick jet of flame.
    Though she can be gruff and plain rude sometimes, Char is a great friend once you get to know her.

History: Being what was know as a "Starter", Char was her trainer's first Pokemon. With Char's help Shawn managed to catch a few wild Pokemon: A Pidgey, Magnamite, and a Bellsprout.
    They had only been in the Sinnoh region for about a week when it happened. Shawn was wandering through the grass searching for Pokemon when he came across the Floatzel.
    After a moment of watching the Pokemon, he called out Char. Before she even knew what happened, Char was hit full on by a powerfull Water Jet attack!
    After that, she wasn't too sure what happened. All that she knew was that Shawn had a new Pokemon. Strangely, he didn't seem happy like he usually was after catching a new friend. It was shortly thereafter that he dropped her off at the Daycare; she hasn't seen him since.

Other:
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:
    Scratch
    Ember
    Fire Fang (Egg Move)
    Flamethrower (Egg Move)

Last edited:

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Bladerunnr was relieved to see that the Vulpix wasn't.. Fiesty. "Hi.. Don't Worry if your scared, I don't bite." Bladerunnr smiled, sitting down. "Good." "So..What pokemon are you?" Bladerunnr was confused by this. "I'm pretty sure my trainer said I was a.. Chikorita." She watched as the vulkpix circled her, to look at her. "My names Sapphire, or Sapph." The vulpix said. Sapph, huh? Her tail leaned to the side, and she fell over. "I'm Bladerunnr, I suppose you could call me Blaid if you want. Thats what that old man did.." She laughed. "Any idea where we are?" She asked, jesturing to the achres of space. "Or what its called? I've never seen a place like it."

She shook her head. "Nevermind..." Bladerunnr flipped her leaf up, letting some of the soft breeze hit it. "My, very humid today.." She said absent mindedly, but turned back to the Vulpix.. Sapphire. "So Sapphire, was it? How did you get here?"

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
  • This isn't getting any easier. Ram the Wooper thought to himself as he continued trying to break free from his master's Pokeball. He had seen it done before, Pokemon getting out of their Pokeballs out of their own wishes rather than their humans', and he had been trying to do it for a while now. He understood how it was done but couldn't seem to get it right. What if I... Holy crap!"

At that moment, Roger's (Ram's Trainer) backpack just got about 17lbs heavier. "What the hell?" The teenaged boy exclaimed as he took the bag off his back and unzipped the main pocket. A smiling blue head emerged, followed by a small body, two stumpy legs and a flat tail. Ram jumped onto the trainer's face, causing the boy a sharp pain due to the nature of Ram's skin, before leaping off his face, landing on the concrete pathway and starting to run. "Oi! Get back here!" Roger yelled as he pulled out Ram's Pokeball and successfully returned Ram.

Damnit! Ram was stuck back in his Pokeball. However, this time he knew exactly how to get back out. He broke free once more, the Pokeball still in Roger's hand, but this time he had one-up on the trainer. He jumped up and headbutted the Pokeball out of his startled trainer's hand before spraying Roger in the face with a swift water-gun attack.

"I don't think so Ram!" Roger grinned as he went back to reach for the Pokeball, but the Wooper got to it first. It smacked it with its tail, away from Roger, before painfully whacking his head against it, cracking the ball, rendering it useless. And he began his great escape once more.

Ram ran as fast as a creature with two stumpy legs and no arms could. He sprinted down the path and into the open door of a house. What is this? He saw an old human of the female variety looking at and approaching him. Nervously, Ram looked around for his options. At the other side of the room was a door, just ajar, with light visibly peering through. Deciding, he ran under the old lady's legs and through the door. It lead to a garden, of sorts. It was huge and beautiful, and it looked like home... Could this be it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back