• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solaceon Pokemon Day Care! *Sign-up's and RPG thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • I had accually calmed down a bit by meeting this Vulpix, who told me her name was
    Sapphire... I prefered Sapph myself. But of course I still had right to be a little bit.
    worried as me, being the Smoochum I am, is part Ice type...
    And I dont feel like messy chared hair today. But I plucked up enough courage to say:
    " Im a Smoochum, and my name is Sophie." I then happily swished my head backwards and forwards, hoping Sapph wouldnt take it the wrong way.

I then got out my hair brush, that my beloved trainer had given me, boy i missed her... I then went forward to brush her tails as some of the hairs were sticking up. I dont no if she liked this or not because as soon as i stopped she began to wag her tails eventually falling over... I then walked backwards and forwards hoping to hear something out of her... Then she suddenley fell over! I burst out laughing and then, still laughing, I held out my hand, offering to help her up.

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    (Ooc: I'm going to do this is first person, I have to do a essay in third person, so I need to practice first person.)
    I looked at a human like, purple pokemon that had come near. "I'm a Smoochum, and my name is Sophie." It said, swishing its hair side to side. Then she took out a hairbrush, and brushed Sapphire's tail hair, making the tail's wag, the cause of her falling over. I looked to the Smoochum, grinning. "I'm Bladerunnr." I said quickly, taking a step back. Dear Dear, I was between a ice type an a Fire type.. Bad bad bad.. I felt nervous, and my leaf went limp.

Sophie and Sapphire appeared to be nice enough, I was pretty sure they wouldn't harm me, so I looked around the achres once more. There were a few pokemon around the area, one in the lake that I reconised as a blue skinned pokemon of some sort. The weather was perfect, for her, anyways. Nice and warm, and a little damp.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • Name: logan
    Species: elekid
    Description: he has a large scar on his right ear and one on his face too
    Personality: when he is with others he is very energetic but when he is by himself he just sits there starring at a wall
    History: when elekid was just a baby a mightyena came into his den and killed his mother and father and left 2 very large scars on his body
    Other:

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    (NOT FINISHED)

Name:
    Niko

Species: Nidoran

Description: Niko is a very very shy Nidoran.He can try to get along with other pokemon but sometimes he just hangs back and waits for a pokemon to come and speak to him.He enjoys

Personality: (How your Pokemon acts by himself, with others and in general.)
    History: (What is your history? Who is your trainer? Were you found injured by another trainer and put into the day care? How did you come to be here?)
    Other: (Anything else?)

Years
  • Underdude: If you could possibly add a little more to your discription and history I see no reason not to accept you. PENDING

Blayze: Coolies! ACCEPTED!

Pr!m3: Okay everything is much to short to begin with and like many others I have spoken to...you list things. Try to make it flow. Another thing that you need to work on is punctuation: Add full stops, commas and capital letters to start new sentances and names.DENEID. PM me if you need help.

Kaso: No worries. Finish when you can ^_^ RESERVED

Okay guys, I know I said free roam but please try and keep the quality and length of your posts. Lets not drop down to below avarage now cause were kinda boarderlinging at the moment. But that is my only note lol. My character is now finished so I shall join in!

Also RR: Please rememeber that Jake is my character. You can control the old couple and the other guard pokemon to an extent, but Jake is mine to control ^_^;; Sorry about that.

IC-

Sheik lay under a bush next to the old couple's house. He had been brought in about a week ago now and he remained next to the house in the slightest hopes that his trainer would come bursting through the door in search of him. There had been no hope yet but Shiek wasn't willing to give up and he had not moved for days now and even when he didn't it hadn't been to far from the house just in case his trainer yelled for him. One thing he had noticed is the sudden up rise in Pokemon arriving at the day care. There must have been some trouble somewhere or another it was not normally that this amount of Pokemon got dropped off in one day. The old couple was going to be up to they're eyes in money soon.

He sighed. What did he care what happened to them. They were old, there was no need getting too close to the couple and besides he was certain that his trainer would come soon.

He looked around with his one good eye and caught a glimpse of the Arcanine mingling with the young crowd that had just arrived. He was a good Pokemon, he made sure that everyone was okay and made them feel welcome and he worshiped the ground that the old couple walked on/ He let a smile ghost his lips before they started to quake and the tears started to fall. He wept quietly under the bush. Memories of Lee and Amy rushed into his mind and how awful a death they had probably suffered. Who was he kidding? They weren't going to turn up. He had watched the news not long ago with the old couple and he had caught a glimpse of a forested path with Officer Jenny's positioned around an opening. He was almost certain that that had been the place where they were ambushed.

He sniffed and chocked trying to pull himself together and rid his mind of the thoughts. It slowly came to him but it took him some time to completely regain his composure. He shook his head dry of the tears before getting to his feet and wandering off to find himself some berries to eat. Eating always made him feel better, eve if it was only the slightest bit.

Trudging across the grassy path he spotted what he was looking for and meshed his lips around the ripe berry before tugging at it with his teeth. It came off easily and he managed it without stinging himself on the thorns. He slowly made his way back to the bush, the berry grasped hard between his teeth. As he passed the group of gathered Pokemon to his left he noticed that the Plusle and Minun had tackled the Arcanine to the ground. Despite his disbelief in getting close to anyone he couldn't help but grin at the funny sight. Though of course like all things this moment was drawn to a complete close as he lost his grip on the juicy berry and it fell to the ground.

He looked down at his meal with a groan. Now it was covered in dirt and grass and some of its innards had spilt out at the sides. It didn't look as appealing anymore. "Great." He muttered, craning his head so that he could roll the berry back to the bush with his nose. "I was looking forward to eating this as well."
    "Here"
    He jumped as the deep voice emitted from behind him. He quickly let the berry be and flung his head around to see the Houndoom that had rescued him from the river looking down at him. He noted that he was holding a berry out to him with a paw. Sheik shook his head. "That's yours, you found it."
    Kovu shrugged. "I can get to the really juicy ones later. I can climb trees quite well."
    Shiek tilted his head to the side in wonderment of how Kovu had achieved such a skill, but simply brushed it aside and took the berry anyway. "Thanks"
    "No worries, kid. It's getting late, you better tuck yourself in." Kovu muttered, looking up at the sky and noting that the sun was setting.
    "Hey, I'm a night dweller too." Shiek protested, scowling up at the Houndoom.
    The elder Pokemon simply laughed. "Yeah but you've been up all day. I've noticed.
    "But then that means you've been awake watching me!" Touché!
    "There is no rest for a Guard Dog."
    "Hmph. Whatever."
    "Watch that attitude."
    "…Sorry."

Kovu sighed and nudged the young Houndour towards the Bush. "Eat up and go to sleep, Sheik. If your trainers come, I'll wake you up. Deal?"
    Sheik nodded and ducked his head to fit under the bush. "Thanks. But I'm staying up tomorrow night."
    Kovu shrugged and proceeded to walk away. "G'night Kid."
    "Night."

(OOC- Okay its getting late at the Day care now. Il l be keeping track of PM and AM so if you want to sleep in the night or day you'll know. But I don't think its really relevant. I bet your going to be up all day and night anyway XD)

Last edited:

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Xander noticed for the first time that mornings come fast for him once he was jerked awake. Sighing, he hopped down from the treetop he was sleeping in to a branch below. 'That was one of the best sleeps I've ever had', he thought as he gripped the tree branches descending lower to the ground. Once he hit the ground, he hustled over to a river that was near the couple's home. 'Luckily I didn't have to look far for trees to play in'.

Washing his face with the clean, cold water of the river, he noticed other Pokemon playing around him. 'A Squirtle, Vulpix, Chikorita, Pulse, Minun, and Smoochum. At least I think that's what they're called. I hope Callia didn't teach me wrong', he thought as he saw them. 'Callia'. He wonders if she had a good night's sleep, and when she'll be visiting. 'I hope she doesn't forget. But that shouldn't be a problem. She's got a great memory...Woah.'

At that moment, his back started tingling. 'Stupid birthmark'. He scowled as the sensation went away. 'That happens at the most random of times'. He then approached the group of Pokemon, as he knew that he was going to have to make friends. He wasn't going to spend all his time here alone.

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks Lucien! ^_^

BIC:

After her encounter with the Floatzel, Char awoke sometime later to find herself inside her Pokeball. Moments later she became aware that Shawn was talking to her, he sounded angry.
    "...can't believe that you lost so easily, Char! One attack? Come on, that's pathetic!", he was saying to the Pokeball that he held.
    At first Char was surprised, Shawn never spoke to her like that. As he continued to speak, Char became angry.
    'That Floatzel was a Water type, a Water type! An evolved one on a higher level at that! He knows that I'm weak against Water!', she thought.
    After a few minuets of silence, Char heard a door open, and then Shawn's shoes squeaking on a floor.
    "Anyone here?", he yelled as he looked around the Daycare. "Hmmph, guess not."
    With a clink, he placed Char's Pokeball on the counter. He stared at the red and white ball for a moment.
    "There's no place for a Pokemon like you on my team.", he muttered.
    The boy then turned on his heal, and left the Daycare.

After several long moments of seething, a single tear rolled down Char's orange cheek.
    'Apparently, not everyone's as they seem.', she thought.
    The Charmander then flared her nostrils. 'There's no way I'm gonna rot in this ball!'
    Finally after several minuets of trying, she managed to knock the Pokeball from the counter to the floor. It fell just right, on the button.
    With a flash of red, Char came out of the ball.
    Her claws clicking on the wooden floor, she slowly turned in a circle.
    She was in a house-like building, but didn't see anyone. Seconds later she heard the sound of a door opening, but right as she saw a person walk in she passed out.
    Shawn hadn't taken her to the Pokemon Center after the encounter, and it had taken the last of her strength to break out of the Pokeball.

As the Old Woman came back inside she was shocked to see a Charmander standing behind the counter. Her shock quickly change to concern as the Fire Pokemon fainted.
    "Oh! You poor child!", she exclaimed as she rushed, as quickly as her old body would allow, to the Charmander's side.
    "Dear!", she shouted for her husband.
    Moments later the Old Man came in, a concerned look on his face.
    "What is it?"
    "This little one just showed up, she needs treatment and rest."
    With a nod, the Old Man scooped Char up expertly avoiding her firey tail.
    After a few preparations, the old couple placed Char into a bed (With fire retardant blankets even) and applied some medication.
    The Old Woman looked their work over and nodded.
    "This little girl should be just fine in the morning."

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Poking his head out of the water, Surge observed the other pokemon around him. Noticing a Squirtle nearby, he almost ran up to him, but stopped when he noticed the Plusle and Minun nearby. In another group, was a Chikorita. Shuddering he sank back down into the water until he was out of sight. Past battles had taught him to be wary of grass and electric types, even though, after evolving into Marshtop, he would never have to fear electric types so much again. He would, however, always be cautious around grass types since becoming a water and ground type would make him twice as vulnerable to them. Wincing, he vividly remembered the agonizing sting of a grass type's Bullet Seed and the terrifying, mind-numbing feeling of paralysis for an electric's Tunderwave. He never wanted to feel those attacks again so getting him to trust those types was a slow process but not anywhere close to impossible.

Let's just wait and see what happens, he thought to himself. He hated to be alone and loved to play with other pokemon, but not with the risk that the Minun, Plusle, and Chikorita posed. Looking up, he noticed the sun starting to sink below the horizon, pulling all daylight with it. It seemed like he wasn't going to make any new friend today. He sighed as his thoughts drifted back to his trainer. I wonder where Ashley is sleeping tonight. I hope she'll come back and get me soon. As more and more light retreated, allowing darkness to gain control, the moon rose into the clear sky. Gazing mornfully at it, Surge almost wished he could howl mournfully at it like a Growlithe.

Still swimming around, he stopped when his stomach growled loudly. I guess I really haven't had anything to eat since this morning. Reluctant to leave the safety of the water, he considered waiting until dawn. Perhaps if he did this, he could eat in safety because it might be too early for the others to be awake. On the other hand, the fin on his head acts like a radar so it would be incredibly difficult for someone to sneak up on him. Eventually, his stomach made his decision for him and he crept out of the water to search for some berries. Finding some oran berries, he settled down to enjoy his feast.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • The trainer walked through the night, everyone else was asleep, no one knew he was there. But he had a destination, needed to get there. He had found a pokemon by the riverbank, he couldn't take it, he knew likely wouldn't ever learn to trust him, but he didn't want to leave it either. Suddenly, he sees a light in the distance, the main daycare building! The trainer begins to run, his shoes pounding the ground, he also needed to get to a pokemon center to get some sleep, but this was more important. As he reaches the daycare, he throws open the doors. A kind looking, elderly lady looks up and smiles at the breathless, panting trainer.
    "Can I help you?" She asks, putting down the book she had been reading prior to the trainer's arrival.
    "Yes, I found a sneasel on the riverbank today, do you think you could-" The trainer doesn't have time to finish his sentence before the lady gets up and strides around the desk.
    "May I see it?" She asks, looking concerned, "where did you find it, what was it doing?"
    "I found it on the riverbank, it was still conscious, but it didn't look healthy, and somehow I managed to get it into the pokeball. It didn't fight at all. I didn't think that was possible, but I decided that since I couldn't take it, the daycare would be the best place for it to stay." The trainer explains to the lady, who nods.
    "Well, do you think you could let it out of its pokeball? We might have to give it something to eat and take a look at it." She says, as the trainer nods and draws a pokeball from his pocket. It grows larger in his hand and he presses the button, releasing the pokemon inside. The sneasel stumbles before collapsing on the floor, as the lady gasps.
    An hour later, the trainer thanks the lady, who is sitting with the sneasel, now able to sit up and eat something, before he leaves the daycare center.

Mouse sat on a tree branch, unnoticed by anyone who happened to pass by. She didn't want anyone to see her, to speak to her. Not right now, at this moment. Tyler, where are you? She thought desperately, she liked it at the daycare, but there was nothing she'd rather have than being back with her trainer and Snorunt again. She missed both of them dearly, and hoped that they had not forgotten her, maybe they're still wondering where she was, she hoped so…

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years
  • Name: Rogue
    Species: Absol
    Description: Rogue is pretty much your average everyday Absol. However, the blade on his head is somehow a blacker shade of black. You can't really tell unless you look closely or are of the Light Pokemon (Espeon/Togetic, etc.). A red tint runs through his fur, showing the other Pokemon that he is not the nicest Pokemon in the world. But this isn't the case. He's actually really nice and a friendly Pokemon that loves making new ones...friends, that is.
    Personality: Rogue finds being an Absol extremely difficult, considering he is a forewarning for disasters. Contrary to popular belief, Rogue does not bring disasters, he merely comes to warn people of them. He could go for a week and not bring any disaster. He just warns people.

He always tries to make new friends, but due to him being an Absol, it's kind of hard for him. Pokemon seem to always try and run away from him, but all he really wants is a friend. Light Pokemon try to protect themselves at all costs from them. His trainer has left him here and he doesn't know what's going on.
    History: Rogue has the regular wild-Pokemon history...was wandering around one day, seen by a trainer, challenged, and caught. However, his trainer is not like most. He absued Rogue for several years, though Rogue thought it was what was supposed to happen. Being in the DayCare will change that. The red tint is the stain of his blood from being continually attacked by his own trainer.

He just wants someone to like him for who he is...

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Name:Destiny
    Species:Butterfree
    Description:Destiny is a pink butterfree with purple eyes.She has red feet and wings. She also can fly.She has a scar on her side from her last trainer who was abusive and abandend her.
    Personality:She is a really lonely butterfree ever since she evolved. She is kid but no-one seems to like her inclueding pokemon and her trainers. She is found staring at the sky from time-to-time. And sits in the corner on the room wondering if the woman who found her will come back.
    History: Destiny has had five trainers in total. She has been with abusive trainers who don't like her for her color or her abilities.
    She was found by a nurse Joy then when she was at full health she came to the daycare center!
    Other:no

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • can i join?
    Name:Torchic
    Species:Torchic
    lv:1
    Description:normal torchic but if seen closely has sparkely fir.eyes have a pale blue rim in the center that often makes torchic look upset.
    Nature:very timid
    Historary:rescued froma sciencestistes lab. was breed for egg moves and for a crystalizing experiment. star found out what was happening and shut the lab down.torchic was the only one to survive. left at the daycare to recover strenght and confidece as has been told that "you can't fireblast everything that you walk into"
    Personality: hopes star will come back and help her show the sciencetist that you don't need to be crystal to beat the elite four. generaly avoids other pokemon but if confrounted will attack without reson. often leaves holes in the ground by mistake. certain pokemon cause for of a responce than others because of what happend. very hard to befriend but once is will stay for life
    Moves:peck
    overheat
    fireblast
    shadowclaw

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • The Pokemon were running around the room while a nurse joy entered the room with a pink butterfree in her arms.She carried the butterfree to front desk and the woman at the computer waslooking at the joy carefully putting the butterfree on the desk.
    "Excuse me. I was wondering if you could take care of this butterfree. A young trainer found her in a forest and happened to be bleeding here." The nurse Joy Pointed to her side.
    "Yes,of course! Does she have a name?" Asked the woman coming over to the butterfree.
    "I found her name was destiny from her first trainer. Oh! She needs to take some medication,to heal her scar.",Said the nurse.
    "Well,thank you. First I'll give her to Doreen to feed her and I'm guessing your going? You'r free to come by and have a cup of tea.",Said the woman.
    The Nurse Joy left the center without the butterfree she came in with. Meanwhile Destiny was given food,water and medication by the old woman looking after her.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • His stomach filled with oran berries, Surge walked slowly back to the pond, enjoying the quiet of the night. Hearing laughter nearby, he crept into some bushes toward the direction of the sound. There he saw the Plusle, Minun, Squirtle, and Arcanine enjoying each others' company. Fighting back a strong urge to jump out and join them, he sneaked back through the bushes, stopping when he got back to where he had been before. Can't do it yet... I don't know how free those electic pokemon are with their electricity yet..... Since the Squirtle was there Surge figured that it was alright but he didn't want to take any chances. Perhaps in the morning he would find out their temperaments, but it was a little more frightening with two of them and with his luck they probably never left each other's side. He sighed, continuing his walk.

Reaching the pond, he slipped into its cool waters, enjoying the feel of the water against his skin. His moonlight swim lasted for several minutes, and when he became too tired to continue, he crawled out onto the back under an oak tree and laid down. Yawning, his thoughts turned once more to his trainer before he fell to sleep. I hope she's alright.....

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years
  • Name: Rogue
    Species: Absol
    Description: Rogue is pretty much your average everyday Absol. However, the blade on his head is somehow a blacker shade of black. You can't really tell unless you look closely or are of the Light Pokemon (Espeon/Togetic, etc.). A red tint runs through his fur, showing the other Pokemon that he is not the nicest Pokemon in the world. But this isn't the case. He's actually really nice and a friendly Pokemon that loves making new ones...friends, that is.
    Personality: Rogue finds being an Absol extremely difficult, considering he is a forewarning for disasters. Contrary to popular belief, Rogue does not bring disasters, he merely comes to warn people of them. He could go for a week and not bring any disaster. He just warns people.

He always tries to make new friends, but due to him being an Absol, it's kind of hard for him. Pokemon seem to always try and run away from him, but all he really wants is a friend. Light Pokemon try to protect themselves at all costs from them. His trainer has left him here and he doesn't know what's going on.
    History: Rogue has the regular wild-Pokemon history...was wandering around one day, seen by a trainer, challenged, and caught. However, his trainer is not like most. He absued Rogue for several years, though Rogue thought it was what was supposed to happen. Being in the DayCare will change that. The red tint is the stain of his blood from being continually attacked by his own trainer.

He just wants someone to like him for who he is...

(there done my su)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Tsukii didn't notice that the sun had set until she saw that everybody else had ambled off to sleep somewhere. The bright golden harvest moon rose high over the fields, and somewhere in the distance a Krickitune had started humming happily. She found a nice quiet spot under a small maple tree and curled up with Tsuguu under it. It had been a great first day at the Daycare, although after all that had happened, she was exhausted.

Rebelliously, she hoped silently that their trainers wouldn't come back for a while. They never got to talk with other Pokemon much when they were around their trainers, and any fun they had was always accompanied by a scolding. Maybe tomorrow they could make some more friends, or perhaps go looking for berries. Tsukii just adored berries.

She dozed off quickly, and was soon lost in her dreams.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Sorry for the bumping, it's just that I was too lazy to post something! [/oocapology]

Tsuguu decided to hug Tsukii for the night, because he could barely sleep without her. When he started hugging her, she felt like her trainers tried to call back to her, but as soon as she woke up, she discovered that Tsuguu clang on to his older sister, which surprised her. Tsukii smiled, hugged him back, and decided to go back to sleeping.

Unlike Tsukii, Tsuguu was able to find some good in their trainers: but it only applied for the female one that took care of them most. Everytime the male trainer would show up, the female trainer did as best as she could to hide the fun they were having, and she was the one who slapped her man after he slapped his own Pokeballs, with Tsuguu and Tsukii in them.

That was when they broke up.

Before all this, the female trainer was their source of smiles and confidence. The male trainer only tried to make them perfect. Their personalities kept clashing, and right after she and her man parted ways at the daycare, she said: "I'll be the one bringing them back. I'll give them a better future. Tsuguu and Tsukii, prepare for some more fun!"

But the man didn't want to get them back, because he opted for more powerful Pokemon. Perfect Pokemon. The man hated weak Pokemon. All he wanted were fighting machines he could boss around: according to Tsuguu and Tsukii, that's what he thought of Pokemon training. Bossing other Pokemon around can only make them perfect.

Tsuguu and Tsukii didn't believe in the perfect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back