• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some help?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Request Thread

Since the art forum has one this place needs one too. If I close any thread without notice it means they need to go here now :3 Thankyou and have a good spriting time :3 (That sounded corny) XDD

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Alright Can Anyone Make A Set Of .Hack// Dusk Sprites?
    If You Can Tell Me So I Can Tell You Which Ones I Need...

ShadowCharizard

WELCOME TO MY UNIVERSE
    Years
    hey...

u can close my thread and anyway, could i get a set of cute lil vegeta sprites for a game im planning on making? XD

thanx,
    Pooka

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    can anyone make an overworld sprite for the pic in my avatar or the one im postin?can you make me just one or a whole sheet?thanks if you do!(i did these sprites myself):D

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Ok, so people are requesting, but is anyone making these? I mean, is their a spriter that is actually incharge here or was it just made for random people to make peoples request?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I've never been in this forum before, amazing, ne?

Well, I was hoping for someone to make a mewtwo sprite in the armor that we saw him in the first movie for a trainer card I've decided to try making. Now, I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but I'd prefer that it was done by someone who's had some experience at spriting before, because I plan on putting it in my T-card, and I'd like it to look on-par with the other sprites that I'll be putting in there from FR/LG and R/S/E

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    can someone please make me an avatar of a kecleon sprite in a suit and top hat

one better than this will become avatar then this will go in sig

Last edited:

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    Some help?
    here is the first one Nekomajo Asunya

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I have a bit of a problem. Can I request a set of Team Magma and Maxie overworld sprites?

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    i'd like someone willng to make sprites of:
    -about a 100 new pokemon
    -random trainers/gym leaders
    -hero(male+female)
    These will be for Pokemon shiny(an rm2k3 game,it's not a hack)
    I won't ask him/her to to all of them in a day, he/she will have a few months( 4 to 5)
    PM me if you want to help.
    Heshe will have credits and if he she wants to, can help me make maps/events.

Last edited:
    Back