• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Yo, need someone to edit this MMZ sprite sheet into the main character in Pokemon Colosseum you can just do the stance but the walking would be appreciated.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    https://photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/fanfic banners/sprites/
    I'm beginning a project called "Project: Hoenn Mirror". The project is that I'm making a website for my fan fic, Hoenn Mirror World. For the above like, I'd like back shot pictures of the trainer and Pokemon sprites. The reason is that because I'll be making fake screenshots to put in the fan fic pages. Of course, your work will be credited and will be seen by a lot of people.

There's no specific deadline, so feel free to work on your own pace.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Nekomajo Asunya said:
    I'm beginning a project called "Project: Hoenn Mirror". The project is that I'm making a website for my fan fic, Hoenn Mirror World. For the above like, I'd like back shot pictures of the trainer and Pokemon sprites. The reason is that because I'll be making fake screenshots to put in the fan fic pages. Of course, your work will be credited and will be seen by a lot of people.

Ok I would like to request for a sprite if anyones listening, I want a sprite of a 21 year old version of may (I tried doing it myself but boy is it hard if your not an expert)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Is this the one you mean Stunt296? :
    Some help?
    It's the same in R/S and FR/LG.

Anyways, does anyone happen to have some YGO Sprites? Sprites or walking graphics, either one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Nekomajo Asunya said:

Hmm hope this is what you were talking about.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Hey, can someone please make a trainer sprite (just the battle pose) out of Vaati, make him a little more pokemon-trainer style and make him the same size as an avergae trainer.

Some help?

Thanks in advance!

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    Could someone please make me a generic avatar of either gyarados and/or dragonite?

Thx.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    sbros91 said:
    Could someone please make me a generic avatar of either gyarados and/or dragonite?

Thx.

Sorry, but this is the Sprites Request Thread... o_o;;

Back