• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some help?

Ruby12345

Junior Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Hi! n.n; I was just wondering if someone could kindly make a backsprite of Gary/Shigeru for a Ruby and Sapphire styled game. If you could, it would be greatly appreciated, as I cannot sprite worth bits. Thank you! :P

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Shinin said:
    I request a sprite of Manyula. Advance style.

You must be horribly blind if you didn't check everywhere. There's tons of topics on fourth gen. ==ll

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Challange:
    -If anyone can make some good custom berrie trees I wil give him or her a whole lot of rep points.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    here you go!
    Some help?
    (the first one is the style from g/s/c the second one is a cherry tree thats a real cherry on a tree!)

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    komo1234 said:
    here you go!
    Some help?
    (the first one is the style from g/s/c the second one is a cherry tree thats a real cherry on a tree!)
    sorry but that is not wut I meant. I meant something like a real looking tree with berries. 0.o
    {Still I'll give ya some rep points for offering help}

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Can someone do a four legged winged monster with a coller around it's nek that has a tag saying "5" with wings that can't help it fly. And have it in the colers of meltwo. Try to make it look like a four legged tyranatar.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I'll just merge this with the Request Thread... Thats why its there anyway~

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    not to be rude, but could someone please fill out my request? It was a pokemon named Crosstie from scratch? No fusions please and Crosstie is an electric and fighting type and is colored crimson and black. Thanks in advance.

Back