• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some of my old pixel art

Years
    I'm quite fond of Wobbufloon. It's adorable. :3
    <: Thanks. Any flaws you can see?
    I like the improvements you made to Kakunaskhan and Proton.

Scizoxys looks amazing, and Wobbuffloon makes my heart melt with cute.
    Thanks. It's funny because your avatar is both amazing and makes my heart melt with cute, so... haha. Thanks again guys.

some of my old pixel art

Two new fusions alongside the other ones in this thread.

Last edited:

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    I saw no noticeable flaws. The Cherubinny is cute too, though the little cherry thing is kind of hard to see.

Years
    some of my old pixel art

Critisism on this tile would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions and ideas on how to make the bottom half (i.e. not the roof) more interesting also gladly accepted. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    some of my old pixel art

Critisism on this tile would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions and ideas on how to make the bottom half (i.e. not the roof) more interesting also gladly accepted. :D
    Good roof. Non-square (roof) tiles are a plus for me.

Well, one simple idea that comes to me is rounded windows. That would only be a small change in the details, I know. Maybe looking at random pictures of houses, like this, might inspire you. You can find interesting things people have on their walls. Drain pipes, window shutters, water meters, etc.

Years
    Good roof. Non-square (roof) tiles are a plus for me.

Well, one simple idea that comes to me is rounded windows. That would only be a small change in the details, I know. Maybe looking at random pictures of houses, like this, might inspire you. You can find interesting things people have on their walls. Drain pipes, window shutters, water meters, etc.
    Hm, maybe. I might work on this house later. Probably not, but meh. btw, when I follow the link it says I'm forbidden to access the page.
    Go with a satellite dish.
    You don't see those in Pokémon houses everyday.
    lol, somehow I doubt it'd fit. Thanks anyway. :D

some of my old pixel art

So, a random locker thing. About seven colours.

some of my old pixel art

WIP of Olaf. Olaf Brave Fighter, harhar!

edit
    some of my old pixel art

Okay, so I've decided that I'm rubbish at drawing and shading eyes etc. So here's what I've done so far. Suggestions on how to approach the rest of the piece would be greatly appreciated, along with crit on this current WIP. I've already noticed that the wart is mega-flat and the beard lacks selout.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hm, maybe. I might work on this house later. Probably not, but meh. btw, when I follow the link it says I'm forbidden to access the page.
    Well, it was working at the time. I just did a google image search for "weird houses" or something like that and found an image I thought would be inspiring. Can't even remember what it looked like now.

And I'm seeing broken photobucket links in your latest post. :(

Years
    Well, it was working at the time. I just did a google image search for "weird houses" or something like that and found an image I thought would be inspiring. Can't even remember what it looked like now.

And I'm seeing broken photobucket links in your latest post. :(

Meh, I just did a quick google search, most things are too extravagent for an ordinary house.

The pictures are fixed now. They were broken 'cause I did some rearranging on my Photobucket. Mind you, after I had rearranged, it was still showing, but idk. It's fixed now.

Also, I tried the curved window idea, and although I've not got a copy of it, it didn't turn out good (or at least, how I tried it). Thanks anyway. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Bumpidy bump bump.

Here's my WIP of Oak's Lab or Project: IsoKanto.

some of my old pixel art

I can't draw iso circles for crap. I need to, though, for the windows. >: Any advice?

Last edited:
    Years
    I like how the lab is coming along.

For making the circles you could try making a square (well, a diamond since it's iso) and then start shaving off the corners until you have something that looks like a circle. That's just the first idea that came to me. /don't know much about how to do iso style

Years
    Well, I'm still struggling on the lab, but it seems nobody is really interested in the project.

Anyway, just did a quick animation:
    some of my old pixel art

Last edited:
    Years
    Bumpybump.

some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

read: I did not make these Pokémon; I merely sprited them. The concept was by Sageroot on deviantart.

some of my old pixel art

WPC entry WIP. Got some more stuff done.

Years
    some of my old pixel art

Just a bit of typography. Not great "anatomy" on the letters as a whole, but oh well.
    Hope this isn't against the rules, what posting three times in a row.
    Also, if you guys care, here's my finished entry for WPC 6, Isometric. I'm not too fond of it, and am aware of the flaws. Oh well. :/
    some of my old pixel art

And finally an edit to the old MPC competition with this (
    some of my old pixel art
    ) limited palette:
    some of my old pixel art

Last edited:
    Years
    Fifth post without replies. I mean, I knew this place was inactive, but seriously?

Anyway, a new fake, which I will be using so no touchy.
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

Pyrock, the Hot Rock Pokémon
    Types: Rock/Fire
    Abilities Magma Armour / Rock Head
    Pokédex Entry: Their unique, green rocks are sometimes mistaken for emeralds. If provoked, they can encapsulate their whole figure in lava.

I'm planning on an evolution, but am making no promises.

Years
    Well, I used
    some of my old pixel art
    Regirock as a reference. Not much shading there. I'll give add some shading here and there but I'm not sure if it'd work well. In any case, they're supposed to be relatively flat; they're rock faces.

Back