• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some of my old pixel art

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    The difference there is that Regirock has a lot more facets, in varying sizes. Its torso looks like it has depth because of the way the facets shape it, and the gradual shift in shades. Your sprite has larger plates, which changes shades very quickly due to the sprite's size.

Years
    Hm, true point. This any better?
    some of my old pixel art

Gah, Photobucket are really pissing me off now. Their layouts are trying to look "cool" and are really impractical. Srs. >:(

Years
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

So yeah, a fusion of Celebi and Skitty and shiny, and a revamp of Gold's Bulbasaur to the standard of Black and White, and it's shiny form. :D

some of my old pixel art

Lumineon pixel over, with some glow art (if you're using a bright skin, check the first post to see the glow art). :D

some of my old pixel art

Golava, the Molten Pokémon
    Types: Rock/Fire
    Abilities: Magma Armour / Rock Head
    Pokédex Entry: It scours volcanic areas to refill the lava pool on it's back, as, it is said, if it runs out, the GOLAVA will die.

Pyrock's evolution, Golava. Also, check out the first post with it's sexy new layout and gimme some coffee.

some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

Couple of recolours, too.

some of my old pixel art

RSE Deoxys revamp to BW standards. I didn't realise how much it's changed o.o.

I only just noticed I've got only two pages. srs?

Last edited:
    Years
    Golava's red spike things on the back is a little odd. It's not very centered with Golava's body. I also think that its face could use a little more contrast.

Everything else is fine and decent and I very much like the Deoxys revamp. The Electrode can have some more contrast as well with a little darker shade and a brighter highlight.

Years
    Golava's red spike things on the back is a little odd. It's not very centered with Golava's body. I also think that its face could use a little more contrast.

Everything else is fine and decent and I very much like the Deoxys revamp. The Electrode can have some more contrast as well with a little darker shade and a brighter highlight.

I'll get to work on that later, thanks Logie. n_n

some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

A fusion of Houndour, Umbreon and Poochyena, and a fusion of Weedle and Groudon. Nottin' interesting.

Years
    some of my old pixel art

Dumdoh, the Idiot Pokémon
    Types: Normal
    Pokédex Entry: Their clumsiness is usually the death of them, and, despite having wings, they have never been recorded to have flown.
    It's a pure Normal type Dodo fake. Yes, I realise that Doduo is a dodo, but it's loosely based on one (well, two) and I think Dumdoh and Doduo are different enough as it is.

Last edited:
    Years
    some of my old pixel art

Dumdoh, the Idiot Pokémon
    Types: Normal
    Pokédex Entry: Their clumsiness is usually the death of them, and, despite having wings, they have never been recorded to have flown.
    It's a pure Normal type Dodo fake. Yes, I realise that Doduo is a dodo, but it's loosely based on one (well, two) and I think Dumdoh and Doduo are different enough as it is.
    I really like this sprite, the design and color and over appearance makes it look quite clearly like a bit of a dunce.

But it does look a little unbalanced based on the direction of the feet. It looks like there isn't a lot keeping the back end of it from falling. I'm not quite familiar with what dodos look like, but that's a wing, right? I only ask because it seems like it's too far forward, not quite on the side where you'd see wings on most birds.

Years

The Adventures of Monokid

The result of boredom~!
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

So I was bored and had this spare palette and began making random shapes. As the subtitle suggests, all of this was the result of my boredom. No, it's not going to made into some sort of game, but the idea behind it is the the white blob, Monokid, is travelling the land to retreive his colour from the evil painters. The sun, Sunny, helps him out and stuff. I realise the mockup lacks hearts, health (wtf, I originally spelled this as gelath o.O), points, etc., but idrc. As I said, this is just a result of my boredom. Hover over the sprites for their names.

Oh, and the palette can be found here: click.

Last edited:
    Years
    some of my old pixel art

Swewe, the Sweet Pokémon
    Type: Normal
    Pokédex Entry: It's mint horns are sticky enough to grasp onto even the slippiest of surfaces. It leaves a colourful trail of sherbert wherever it goes.

Years
    Ahaha, yeah! I made the angry one first and it was actually going to be a face on a fakemon I've yet to finish and it looked really out of place and realistic so I just cropped it and started editing it from there. Which probably explains why the angry one is the best.

Hm, it does look a bit like Domo.

Years
    some of my old pixel art

Coyseed, the Seed Pokémon.
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Pokédex Entry: This timid Pokémon floats around, in search of a safe place to stay.

some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art
    some of my old pixel art

Some shinies. :D

Oh, and Swewe is now called Sherbaa.

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    some of my old pixel art

So I was looking through my stuff and found this Shellos East scratch. :D

I see a few small atomical errors. Beginning at the top we see it's two 'ears' while one is perfectly round (the one in front) the other is pretty much one straight line. It bothers me a bit since it makes it look less symmetric.

A bit lower we look at the back of the shellos. The first thing that came to my mind was the 'wing' in front. A black outline from the back seems to be cutting it off a bit. this makes it look a bit odd. Also the outline of the back is suddently getting a straight diagonal line downwards.

The belly is also a bit too straight.

Further the sprite looks fine to me. :p

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    SHERBAA IS MY FAVE! I would love to see the preevos and evos in the future. (assuming you are)

Years
    I see a few small atomical errors. Beginning at the top we see it's two 'ears' while one is perfectly round (the one in front) the other is pretty much one straight line. It bothers me a bit since it makes it look less symmetric.

A bit lower we look at the back of the shellos. The first thing that came to my mind was the 'wing' in front. A black outline from the back seems to be cutting it off a bit. this makes it look a bit odd. Also the outline of the back is suddently getting a straight diagonal line downwards.

The belly is also a bit too straight.

Further the sprite looks fine to me. :p
    I'm probably not going to revise it as I made it a long time ago as I said and don't really have any interest with it anymore but I agree with your points.

SHERBAA IS MY FAVE! I would love to see the preevos and evos in the future. (assuming you are)
    I might make an evolution if I could be bothered.

Anyway a few new pieces for your viewing "pleasure:"
    some of my old pixel art

A fusion between Hihidaruma, Boappu and Dageki.

some of my old pixel art

For altariaking's ROM Hack, Iron and Stone. The first is based on excretion and the second a wrestler also made out of faeces. I'm not too proud with the latter's, Faeceking's, backsprite as it's pretty rigid.

Last edited:
    Back