• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Rotten on Koh-i-Noor Island

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Morning came. Link awoke when someone said "what time is it?" Link opened an eye, and say that the girl was sitting in front of him. Link closed his eye quickly, and decided to not let her know that he know that she was there. Link feign sleep for about 5 more minutes, and he opened hi eye again. She was gone, and Link was kinda disappointed. Oh well... The next thing Link noticed was the heat. It was too hot. Link thought about using Poli to make it rain, but decided to wait and ask the group first. Link saw Nibbles to his right, and decided to let him sleep.

Link stood up, and stretched. Mid stretch, Link's back started to hurt, bad. That made Link's stretch look rather amusing.
    Note to self: cave walls are hard.
    Link looked around the cave. He remembered what he was doing here, despite referencing the team earlier.
    Maybe I should get to know these people. Starting with the girl over there...
    Link approached the girl, and with a newfound nervousness, managed to say. "H-hey, uh, my name is, um, Link. I w-was thinking I'd, uh, get to know people better."

Nibbles awoke a little while after Link did. He started to look around, and the first thing he noticed, other than Link being gone, was the heat. Being a water pokemon, Nibbles didn't like the heat. Nibbles, decided to fight the heat, with sleep. And with that, he was back to dreaming Slowpoke dreams.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Zeke woke from outside of the cave hearing the words "what time is it?". Zeke got up and peeked into the cave seeing somebody who was talking with the girl and heard him say his name was Link. Zeke filled with jealousy at seeing Link speeking with that girl, thinking to himself, "If only I had the courage to speak with her." Zeke quickly got over it by saying to himself, "Why should I care if they are talking? It's not like she would like a street urchin like me..." Zeke released his other pokemon, seeing as Veebee was looking bored and lonely.

VeeBee awoke to find his other friends out of their pokeballs, VeeBee ran over to his friends, playing happily with them. VeeBee wondered what was wrong with his master, but quickly returned to playing with his friends.

Sunshine however knew what was troubling his master by reading his thoughts. Sunshine went to make an attempt to cheer up his master. Hoping he would go inside the cave.

Zeke looked down to see Sunshine nudging him, to Zeke it looked like the green Espeon wanted to go inside the cave. Zeke bent over and rubed Sunshine's head, "What's wrong Sunshine? You think I should go in?"

Sunshine nodded slightly staring into his master's eyes.

Zeke saw this and decided he would do what his pokemon wished. Zeke walked into the cave. His pokemon fallowing close behind him.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log – #2

Rory lent up to the sound of someone murmur something about the time, it was impossible to make a guess when you had slept in a cave and the only source of light was a Magmar.

"Happiny!" yelled his overjoyed Pokémon, who had obviously been waiting for him to wake up, just as she always did.

The Breeder wiped a drop of sweat from his forehead, it was unbelievable hot inside, but he hatched a plan. He stumbled onto his feet, and grabbed a Pokéball from his belt. Unlike a usual Pokéball, it was white on both sides, and felt eerily cold to touch.

"Glalie, go!" he yelled as he threw the ball in front of him.

The sphere exploded, releasing a tree-like form.

"Glae?" it asked as it looked around, eager for a battle.

"Relax Glalie, there's no battling this time." Rory said as he patted the Face-Pokémon.

The Ice-Type began to notice the extreme heat, and finally got the message. It vibrated itself violently, and the air surrounding it cooled for a moment. Rory sighed in relief from the heat, but the Face-Pokémon grew tired, the heat had worn him out too. It stopped shaking, and the air returned to the unbearable heat, and Glalie fell to the floor.

"Sorry kiddo." He joked, as he returned Glalie back to its Pokéball. He never expected it to become tired out so easily.

"H-hey, uh, my name is, um, Link. I w-was thinking I'd, uh, get to know people better"

Rory turned to see the voice coming from the boy who owned the Slowpoke. He seemed terribly nervous, and he looked as if he was about to faint. He caught a glance of the other boy peek out from around the exit of the cave; he had wondered where he had wandered off too. At this point, Happiny had skipped up to the Slowpoke who was sleeping earlier. Rory had guessed it was morning now, but it was still sleeping, but Happiny began to poke the Dopey-Pokémon in an attempt to wake it.

"This is going to be a veeerrryy long day…"

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Catch up when you can, Godzil -- not trying to leave you in the dust, but I'd like for this RolePlay to have a steady pace.))

::Venturing Out::

"Early." Dizzy mentioned in answer to Blake's question, she'd been up since the crack of dawn -- nerves were troubling her. The heat didn't seem to bother the short female. By merely removing her black hoody, she was now shifting through a backpack with much comfort. She seemed to be packing -- her bag being one with a tent. Spinning around on her heels, she finds herself face to face with the owner of Nibbles. Opening her mouth to speak, she is interrupted by him; it seemed that he was babbling with a flushed, faint look on his face.

"H-hey, uh, my name is, um, Link. I w-was thinking I'd, uh, get to know people better." he was stammering and choking on words, this caused Dizzy to feel extremely uncomfortable. Immediately, she blamed the heat. Her small hands latched onto his forearms as she stared the boy in his eyes.

"Don't you worry, we'll be out of this slow-cooker in no time. Be sure to gather your things together!" she granted him a sweet smile and, after standing on her tip toes to wipe some sweat off of his brow, walked passed him. While observing the others to make sure they heard her message, she grinned. "And my name is Dizzy, by the way."

It seemed most everybody was awake now, and she wanted to get out before the Pokémon on the Island had woken. At first, not knowing where Zeke was startled Dizzy, but he shortly entered the cave, settling her fright. Clasping her hands together, she chimed out a hello followed with "How is it out there?"

"Alright, that's enough chit-chat, let's get a move on. I don't want to spend another night in this place." he practically growled. In obvious annoyance, Blake stormed over to the luggage, grabbed a bag and pushed through to the mouth of the cavern. He turned his head back to look at the sleepy bunch and sneered, the scowl loosening when it met Dizzy's stunned composure.

Grabbing her things, Dizzy obeyed Blake's request and went to stand by him at the door. The boy named Rory was correct, it was going to be a very... Very long day.

The Last One

Years
    Zeke entered inside the cave, hoping no one could see him. It turned out the girl's name was Dizzy, she asked him a question and before he could answer her, Blake rudely said, "Alright, that's enough chit-chat, let's get a move on. I don't want to spend another night in this place." Ignoring this he told Dizzy, It's hot out there. Zeke glared at Blake and thought to himself, "If only I could hit him!"

Sunshine,who read his master's thoughts, started to growl at this-so-called Blake, His jewel on his forehead glowing,

Zeke saw that Sunshine was getting angry and said, Sunshine!, Heel!." Zeke fallowed Blake and Dizzy out of the cave.

Zeke looked up, unaware of the heat, even in his hoodie and jeans, Zeke spoke softly, "I wonder what Blake and Dizzy would say about the object I found last night."

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    The girl started to look uncomfortable, but then grabbed Link's forearms, and looked him in the eyes.
    "Don't you worry, we'll be out of this slow-cooker in no time. Be sure to gather your things together!" she smiled at Link, then wiped some sweat from Link's brow. Then she started to walk away.
    "And my name is Dizzy, by the way."

Dizzy... Link thought...
    A moment or two past with Link just standing there, thinking.
    I must look pretty stupid... Link thought, realizing he hadn't moved at all.
    His thought's were interrupted by Blake.
    "Alright, that's enough chit-chat, let's get a move on. I don't want to spend another night in this place."
    I'm starting to not like this Blake guy...
    Link picked up the supplies meant for him.
    Someone'll need these, I guess I'll just hold on to them.
    "Hey, I might be able to make it a little cooler here. My Poliwag know rain dance. If we're lucky, the rain we'll stay, and it will cool down a bit." Link directed to the group. "Just tell me if you want me to make it rain."
    And with that, Link beckoned for Nibbles, who was playing with a Happiny, to follow him.

Nibbles was woken up by a new Pokemon. One Nibbles hadn't seen before. It poked him, and said "Happiny?" When it saw Nibbles' eyes open. Nibbles, who decided it was time to stop sleeping, decided to play with the new pokemon. A little bit later, Link beckoned for him to follow, and, slightly disappointed, he complied.

Years
    ((I'm gone for one day, and I've already fallen behind!))

Sarge listened without comment, still a little queasy from the teleportation. When everyone goes to sleep, he takes a tent and goes to the back of the group. The next morning, he wakes up and sees everyone else standing near the cave exit, heading out. He quickly gets ready, grabs the remaining supplies (assuming all leftovers are his) and hurries to catch up. He sends out Konan as he goes, feeling better with Nidoqueen by his side.

"Alright, headin' out! The group's together and ready to work! Let's get a move on!" Sarge moves up beside Blake and Dizzy. I may have slept in, but I'll make up for lost time here! "Where to first, boss?"

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc:Good, I feel like we're finally getting somewhere, guys. Sorry about the quick posting; I just dislike RolePlays that have you wait months before even beginning. You'll have to work amongst yourselves to figure out how battle will work!))

::Invaders::

Dizzy beamed as they exited the stuffy room; following Blake close. She decided to allow one of her companions out of their ball, disregarding the unhealthy conditions pouring down from the sky. A light popping noise sounded out which happened to be complimented with a shy, "Veeno!" The insect was prodding its trainer's exposed leg before catching the scent of two other Pokémon. Tensing up, the Venonat's fur like body poised upwards in the air -- she was attempting to make herself look much bigger. However, the little bug with large, strawberry tinted eyes eased; it left Dizzy's side and rushed to greet the Slowpoke and Happiny.

Hardly noticing the absence of the little bug, Dizzy scanned the wasteland that once flourished with beauty and life. It was a disaster and seemed to break her optimistic light down to that of an uncut gem of depression. It showed through her body language right away -- slouching, Dizzy's charming smile withered.

"Hey, I might be able to make it a little cooler here. My Poliwag know rain dance. If we're lucky, the rain we'll stay, and it will cool down a bit." said Dizzy's new friend, Link. She assumed he was attempting to cheer her up; kudos to the young boy, a grin tugged one of the corners of her lips. "Just tell me if you want me to make it rain."

"That's very useful, Link!" Dizzy began with encouragement to the idea, but was short spoken as Blake barked out.

"Yes, wear your Pokémon out and make it so that we all catch our deaths out here due to pneumonia, just wonderful." The lean boy stood by the side of the cave, gesturing that the others should go ahead of him as he spoke. He'd become aware of a faint growling and decided he wanted these newcomers where he could keep a good, solid look on them.

"Where to first, boss?"came a question from a bulky-looking guy, he was layered in clothing and stood slightly taller than Blake. The way that "Sarge" had worded the question caused Blake to smirk; he already liked this guy. A swift nod was given, it aimed to what looked to be a thicket of trees and bush.

Trembling mildly, Dizzy looked for leverage to cling onto, she didn't know what to expect and was frightened that harm would come to both her and her new companions. As if playing on her fears, a loud rustling sounded out from the direction of the thicket. Venonat, Dizzy's Pokémon, immediately turned to face the noise and puffed out again. Out sprang a Stunky -- it was fairly weak looking, but that did not change the anger from scolding out of its glowering eyes.

"Pffft!" it hissed, turned and rose its tail for battle -- a green gas sprayed out from the poison/dark Poké and wafted towards the small gathering of people and Pokémon.

GrifSpark

Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log – #3

"Just tell me if you want me to make it rain"

"Yes, wear your Pokémon out and make it so that we all catch our deaths out here due to pneumonia, just wonderful" replied the gruff voice from the one called Blake.

"Plus I've already tried that with my Pokémon, the heat wears them out far too much." Rory added to the conversation, if you could call it that.

"Where to first boss?" came another voice.

Rory turned to see the voice come from a trainer he hadn't noticed yet. He stood slightly shorter that Rory himself, but only by a fraction. He had short brown hair like him too, but it was mainly covered by a red hardhat. Dizzy began to push back some foliage, but Rory couldn't quite tell why. As he stepped forward, he heard a faint growling, was it an injured Pokémon?

"Pfft!" it screeched, as it lifted its hind-legs, and sprayed a gaseous cloud of smoke at the group of travellers.

Rory felt like he was choking, the smell was horrid, and filled his lungs.

"Ugh, that smells awful!" he yelled while he covered his mouth and nose with his hand.

"Hapin!" Happiny screamed, just like a baby would. Obviously due to the Stunky.

Rory closed his eyes, the thick smoke was starting to make them sting. No matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    ((OOC: first day of school, I'll try to post in the early morning. It's about 5:30 AM here))
    "That's very useful, Link!" Dizzy began to reply, but was quickly cut off by Blake
    "Yes, wear your Pokémon out and make it so that we all catch our deaths out here due to pneumonia, just wonderful." Blake said coldly.
    I really don't like this guy. And it's funny, Poli getting worn out from one rain dance? Yeah, right.
    "Plus I've already tried that with my Pokémon, the heat wears them out far too much." A guy to the right pointed out. Link nodded in his direction to let him know he appreciated the response.
    Dizzy let out a Venonat, which quickly went to meet the other pokemon present.
    ((OOC Planning to just attack the wild pokemon. Don't have time to write anything out right now, even though I would like to...))
    Link heard something at the front of the group. He rushed to the front with Nibble, and saw a Stunky.
    ((Unfortunately, that's all I can type for now. I get home at about 5:00 PM EST, see you guys then. Found about 15 more minutes. :D))
    Link had encountered one of these before, and decided not to battle one agann. Not with Nibbles. Go Chinchou.
    "Chin" Chinchou happily said. Then she noticed the stunky, and got ready to battle.
    "Chinchou use Spark!" Link said to his pokemon companion.
    A bright spark of electricty sprang from the water/electric pokemon, and it connected. Sure this pokemon was fast, but not fast enough. The stunky tried to counter with a bite, but was quickly stopped again, with chinchou's ice beam.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Accepted, Ash. I will PM you with options of how to be presented into the group. And the Ooc thread is not up yet, so how could he post it there? And very nice, Link, but when you can add much more detail, mm'kay? Difficulty of this Pokémon is only 11%.))

The grotesque smelling smog engulfed the entire area -- Dizzy could hardly see her hand before her face. She began to feel queasy, and turned to cough hard into her right arm. She knew something had to be done; this fog seemed to be much more harmful than the raining ash. The ash had actually been swirled about in the events of the group's frantic motion -- this gave Dizzy an idea. With her free arm, she reached over to grip a Pokéball at her waist, pulling it free from her belt and clicking the white button in the direct middle of the orb, she tossed it out.

A loud hiss came from the direction of a bright beam of light which vanished almost as rapidly as it had appeared. Being hardly afflicted by the poison attack, but fairly annoyed with the lack of vision, Dizzy's Pokémon began to bat its blue and purple wings rapidly. Soon, the area was cleansed of the poisonous gas -- floating beside the young female trainer was an irate looking Crobat. Now that she could see, Dizzy noticed Link standing before the Stunky; Nibbles and a Chinchou were standing beside him. The electric fish Pokémon looked ready to fight.

"Chincou, use spark!" a burst of electricity bounced from the angler and singed the opponent. Hurt, and looking more angry now than before, the skunk pounced in for a bit on the fish. Thinking quick, and without a command from Link, the Chinchou blew out a beam of frost. The counter was successful, but a chunk of ice blew past the enemy and pelted a tough looking Murkrow in the back of the head.

It cawed out in annoyance, looking almost unscathed by the unintended blow. It was obvious that this Murkrow was much larger than average. Its feathers were not even ruffled, this meant that he was confident in the fact that he was intimidating. Its beak appeared as sharp as a needle; so the lack of prey on this island must have forced the Murkrow to seek for bugs in tree bark. The bird's wings were a slightly darker color than the rest of its body; it was difficult to tell if this was due to the ash or if it was natural, its beak looked dipped with black at the tip and its wild eyes gleamed candy-corn orange instead of red. Launching into the air, the fowl scanned he terra, catching sight of what appeared to be the easiest KO, the enraged Murkrow sprung into action -- aiming directly for the innocent Happiny!

---

Blake flinched as his vision became smothered in smoke. Grabbing a cloth from out of a pocket, he placed it up to his nose and mouth. Before long, Dizzy's Crobat had cleared the scene, and Blake peered about just in time to see the Murkrow dive towards the baby Pokémon. Calmly, he placed the handkerchief back in its original place, and played the spectator.

Venonat quivered with fear, and sprinted over to the Slowpoke, burying its face in the large Pokémon's side.
    ---

--Murkrow--
    Difficulty: 70%
    Move-set: Haze, Faint Attack, Mean Look, Peck

--Stunky--
    Difficulty: 11%
    Move-set: Focus Energy, Scratch, Poison Gas, Bite

GrifSpark

Years
    (OCC: Sorry, I keep mistaking this RPG for another, which has an OCC thread... Will post here soon, how dare he attack my Happiny!)

KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith - #4

"Happiny!" Rory yelled to his Pokémon, who turned to see the Darkness Pokémon flying directly at her.

The Dark-Type bore its claws, and prepared to grab the playhouse Pokémon, not if Rory could help it. He ran, and leapt between the two, and felt a sharp pain in his stomach. It was obvious he'd protected Happiny, by grunting the blow himself. The large Murkrow flew backwards, looking even more furious than it did earlier. Rory stumbled back up to his feet, he didn't think he was bleeding, but he didn't care.

"You're going to pay for that." Rory said as he ripped a Pokéball from his belt. "Glalie, do me proud!"

He threw the white sphere, which erupted into the Ice-type he had used earlier.

"GLALIE!" it yelled, in a deep, angry voice.

The Murkrow screeched, and then prepared for another strike. Peck, if memory served him.

"Wait for it…" Rory told his Pokémon, as he felt a warm feeling on his hand.

The attack had drawn blood, but it was nothing more than a scratch. The crow struck its razor-sharp beak onto Glalie's icy body.

"DarkPulse!" He yelled, as he punched the air.

"GLALIE!" the Face-Pokémon yelled as it erupted in a shadow-like aura. Rory had no idea how powerful it would be, only that Glalie was just that, powerful.

The Murkrow looked stunned, almost like the attack had paralysed it. Rory took his chance and lift Happiny to shield her from any more harm. The Murkrow began to recover from the attack, and swooped in for yet another strike, but it seemed different from the previous. Rory couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was different.

"Glalie, use IceBeam before it can attack!" The Breeder ordered his Pokémon.

Glalie launched a beam of pure ice at the target, a direct hit.

"But… Wah?" Rory was confused, the Murkrow had vanished.

"Glae? Lie?" Glalie was just as confused as he was.

"MURKROW!" screeched the Pokémon as it reappeared from no-where and struck Glalie, using all the energy it could muster.

Glalie fell to the floor, the attack was too much. This Murkrow was ridiculously strong. It turned back to Happiny; it had re-chosen its prey. It swooped in for a final strike, and Rory attempted to shield Happiny, but he knew that he might not be able to.

(OCC: Hopin' someone will save me, eh?)

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Lol, fun!! Ooc thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6086980#post6086980))

"Oh no!" Dizzy cried out, watching the scene take place before her. It looked as though the breeder was bleeding from the Murcrow's dive attack in order to spare his young Pokémon. Her Crobat sensed Dizzy's distress and bolted out before the striking crow Pokémon with a swift Air Slash attack.

The bat was only able to connect one wing to the strong foe, as he was flying sideways to collide with the bird. Never the less, the attack did its job and the Murkrow's plan was foiled. Glowering directly at Crobat's eyes, the fowl attempted to stun the trainer Pokémon with fear. The two battling Pokémon fluttered above the others, each staring at the other with intensity. After about a minute, the Murcrow dropped to the ground from the sky and began to walk about in a trance; he was confused. The purple and blue Poké dismissed the enemy, and returned to Dizzy's side to try and comfort her.

"Crrroooowwww!" the wild fiend screeched and began to peck the Stunky without any remorse. This caused the already damaged skunk to inflict a few scratches of its own at the crow; its attention elsewhere caused an opening for Link and his Chinchou to have the advantage.

Blake continued to witness the brawl, a sick grin on his mug.

"Are you alright?!" shrilled out Dizzy, now racing to Rory's side to assist him and the Playhouse Pokémon.

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    ((OOC sorry about that. I would've put much more detail into it, but I literally had zero time to type.))

The Stunky was down but only temporarily. Part of the ice beam had angered a tougher-than-average Murkrow, witch began to attack. It went first for the Happiny, but it's attack was blocked by the trainer. The trainer sent out a Glalie, witch did some damage, but was eventually beaten. Dizzy's Crobat intervened and stopped the Murkrow, which turned it's attention to the Stunky. The stunky didn't like that and started to scratch at it.
    A perfect opportunity. Link thought.
    "Chinchou! Use ice beam again!" Link said to his Chinchou.
    The little pokemon opened it's mouth and sent a large beam of cold, hard ice.
    The stunky turned just as the ice beam connected, and was hit right in the face.
    The stunky wandered around for a small bit. Staggered and greatly worn out.
    "Bubblebeam, finish it off!" Link said.
    The chinchou opened it's mouth once again, but this time, bubbles sped out of the mouth towards the stunky.
    They stunky staggered for a moment, then collapsed. The Murkrow seemed to have decided to leave the group alone.

Link went to the trainer who had taken a hit from the murkrow.
    "Are you all right?" Link asked, "Here take this" Link said, handing him the revive and a potion from earlier. "It's sorta my fault the murkrow attacked you, you can have these."
    Link looked around, and saw Blake. He was just standing there, smiling.
    Smiling?! Someone just got hurt, what the heck is he smiling for?!?
    Link sighed, and had his pokemon return to their pokeballs, and placed them on his belt.
    "Is anyone else hurt?" Link asked.

Years
    The battle begins and ends in minutes. The Murkrow staggers, off, dazed and confised. "Konan, keep that bird grounded!" Sarge eagerly leaps into combat with his injured opponent. Nidoqueen charges forward, Body Slamming Murkrow to the ground.

Sarge tosses Rory a roll of gauze. "Tie off that wound. Woudn't want you to bleed out on us."

GrifSpark

Years
    (I now have a passionate hatred of Murkrow...)

KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith - #5

"Thank you!" Rory yelled to Dizzy, if the Murkrow had hit successfully it could have been fatal.

Her Crobat was immensely powerful, and had soon enough used what seemed to be a ConfuseRay, causing the Murkrow to wander around as if in a trance. It wandered up to the Stunky another trainer had fought, and began to peck it comically, Rory struggled not to laugh.

"Are you alright?" came Dizzy's voice as she raced to the breeder's side.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" he replied, as he felt his side, it was barely a scratch.

"Here, take this" came another voice, the one who had been fighting the Stunky. "It's sort of my fault the Murkrow attacked you, you can have these" he continued, and handed a potion and a revive to Rory.

Rory shook his head "Keep 'em, Happiny should be able to heal Glalie up." He replied, and motioned Happiny to check Glalie.

"Konan, keep that bird Grounded!" came a third voice, from the man wearing the red hardhat.

Konan, the Nidoqueen, slammed itself into the Murkrow, who now seemed to be trying to flee, causing it to hit the ground, hard.

"Happi…" said the playhouse-Pokémon, as it checked over Glalie.
    It wasn't too bad, mainly shock from being hit by surprise more than anything else. Glalie fell far too quickly, and that would make sense. Rory moved over to Glalie, to find that this was in fact, true.

"Tie off that wound. Wouldn't want you to bleed off on us." Said the hardhat as he threw a roll of gauze to Rory, who caught it.

"Trust me, I'll be fine." Rory replied as he threw the gauze back, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

"Glae?" Rory turned at the sound.

"Good to see you awake Glalie"

"GLAE, LIE!" It screamed as it saw the Murkrow. He was obviously still angry.

"You sure?" Glalie nodded "Well, Ok then, Use Headbutt!"

Last edited:

The Last One

Years
    Zeke watched as this was going on from the tree tops. He noticed the battle was attracting an angry looking Tyranitar. Looking back one more time at the battle taking place, He ran torwards the Tyranitar. When Zeke got close, the Tyranitar looked up, Zeke could see hatred in it's eyes, Zeke called forth Rosebud and
    Sunshine.

Rosebud use Razor leaf!, Sunshine use Psywave! When both attacks hit the Tyranitar, The Tyranitar fell over in pain.

Zeke walked over to finish it off, Then Zeke noticed the Larvitar hiding behind a bush, Zeke quickly pulled out a berry he found, and gave it to the hurt Tyranitar, who Zeke assumed was a female. The Tyranitar looked at Zeke, Zeke swear it looked like the Tyranitar was thankful, The Tyranitar stood up and slowly left in the opposite direction. Zeke saw the baby Larvitar clinging to it's mother's leg.

Zeke smiled and went back to meet the other's. "Hey, You guys alright?"

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    The Murkrow, tears now welling up in its eyes, was not only pinned down by a body slam from a Pokémon ten times its size but also was about to be rammed by a giant face.

"Crow..."

It had whispered just before allowing itself to become unconscious. BAM! The Glalie smacked into the bird with an immense power. It lodged the limb figure out from under the Nidoqueen and sent Murkrow flying (no pun intended.)

Terrified now, the Stunky turns and flees the scene, limping as he was seriously injured.

---

Dizzy recalls her Crobat, which vanished in a split second, dismissing its smug grin. She stroked the bruised boy's face before looking up to the rest of the group, all but Blake.

"I think we all did very well... But we should keep moving to save ourselves from the possibilities of another encounter."

She is sure to remain at the breeder's side, worried about him perhaps with a bit too much compassion.

"Do you need help walking?"

---

Blake rolls his eyes and pulls his balance back to his own two feet. He walks passed the gathering and into the brush from which the opponents came. Dizzy's Venonat lept to its feet and trudged after the cocky male, keeping up with his heels. He calls out from a few feet away.

"Come now, else I'll leave you all. The obelisk of Thunder is not far from here. The sooner we arrive, the sooner we can get the pu--"

He paused, growling at himself for the near-slip.

"-- Get our Pokémon all healed up and grab a bite to eat."

More rustling could be heard from about the group of trainers and tamed Pokémon. Dizzy attempted to help Rory walk, by hoisting one of his arms over her shoulder. This didn't seem to be of any use though, as he was huge in height compared to Dizzy's small 5'0" figure.

"Heh, I am not much of a crutch, sorry."

She smiled and began to follow Blake.

---

Once out of the brush, a vast nothing stood ahead. There was a path, some burnt trees and -- sure enough, ash. The path split into two ways, Blake was already half way down the right split of the fork. The sun was now placed high in the sky, but could barely be seen through the polluted skies. It was like a greenhouse on the island, 90 degrees now, and Dizzy was already becoming tired.

The Electric obilesk was barely in view, it rest all of the way down the long winding path, and a giant totem-like beam lit up that portion of area. It was a gleaming yellow with electrical sparks jetting out of the top and flowing down to the ground. That was their current destination.

The Last One

Years
    After hearing this, Zeke felt like something was coming, something bad. Zeke walked up to Blake, "Hey! Blake, where are you taking us? Tell me now!"

Sunshine, who was at his master's feet, growled at Blake again.

Zeke looked down to see his pokemon growling, Zeke looked back up at Blake. Zeke felt the urge to just hit him at that moment, but held his ground. "Well! Where are we going Blake?" Zeke got ready to fight if he had to. Balling up his fists.

Sunshine felt his master's anger and the orb on his head began to glaw brighter than ever

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ::Heat Based Quarrels?::

Blake sneered at the younger male as he approached. Immediately, Blake noticed the hostile air about him. Zeke's Pokémon began to act up towards the dirty blonde haired native just as its trainer began to speak out.

"Hey! Blake, where are you taking us? Tell me now"

As soon as the off colored Espeon began to growl, the grey eyed boy shifted his gaze onto it. He appeared to be troubled, this was beginning to annoy Blake. He shifted his body weight to his back foot; if this kid wanted a battle, it would end without the use of Pokémon and with a hard blow to his face.

"Well! Where are we going Blake?"

It was obvious that this boy was expecting a throw down, his fists were now balled up. Blake's dark smiled only widened, he knew that he had not only height on this punk, but also build.

---

Making her way through some dead bushes and passed charred trees, Dizzy arrived to watch the end of this scene. She'd heard the tone of Zeke, but couldn't make out his muffled words. When she drank in the sight of their stances, she picked up the pace; this was difficult with the injured trainer in her grasp.

"Knock it off!"

She glowered at the both of them, showing her rare scorn.

"Can't you see that we all need to stick together?"

Blake just shrugged and turned away from the "pipsqueek". Pointing his right index finger at the electric scene, he bellowed out an answer to Zeke.

"There, now let's get a move on before it gets too late for us to arrive before night."

---

Just then, a newcomer came sprinting down from the opposite path. He looked only slightly taller than Dizzy and seemed to work out often. As he neared, he became not only a red dot, but a profile of a human.

Who knows how Blake's Alakazam missed him, or how the kid found the group [perhaps the noises of the battle fluttered to his ears] but he was here now.

Finally, he was standing just before Dizzy, Blake and Zeke. (Ash, you're in now.)

Back