• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Rotten on Koh-i-Noor Island

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    (OOC: Thank you very much Nukoe, I appreciate it :))

Link was minding his own business, when he was suddenly hit in the back of the head with a marshmallow. He was was surprised, and must've jumped about a mile. Poli spun around so fast, he got dizzy and fell over. Link turned to see who had pelted him with a marshmallow, and saw Dizzy, trying hard not to laugh. Link smiled, then laughed.

Link saw the other trainers' pokemon, and decided to let his out. First was Nibbles, he immediately went to the other pokemon. Chinchou was kinda reluctant, but eventually wen as well. Poli followed Nibbles to the others, hoping to find someone to play with. Last was Munchlax. Munchlax didn't want to play with the others, and was still not very fond of Link. But he followed Link hoping to get some food.

Link, who had picked up the marshmallow, walked over to the group. First thing he did, was throw the marshmallow at Dizzy. Munchlax looked kinda saddened, because he wanted the marshmallow, but got over it when he saw the other food. Immediately, he started to work out a plan to get some of the food. Link grabbed a bit of food, and sat down with the others.

Years
    Sarge doles out dinner to everyone, watching them all eat. Dizzy suggests ghost stories, and the others seem to agree. They want to look brave to impress the girl. That's something, I guess... Sarge sits down next to Konan at the edge of the group, sharing his food with his Nidoqueen. She didn't interact with the other Pokemon, prefering to stay with Sarge.

Dizzy throws a marshmellow at Link, who comically over-reacts. Link returns fire, and his Munchlax wanders towards the fire. Sarge hands the little glutton some food. "Here. Eat up little one. One day you'll be able to eat entire villages."

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #13 (OCC: :D Not a good sign…)

Everyone had begun to gather around the campfire, and Dizzy had started to tell some kind of story about the island. Rory wasn't particularly listening, but he caught the occasional line.

"I've heard rumours…" she exclaimed, as she leant into the fire. Rory still wasn't paying attention, he sat watching the Pokémon. He was happy that his team had gotten the chance to play with some new friends, the only chance that they had to interact with someone new was when they were helping an injured Pokémon, and that was only for a few fleeting days, unless you count Glalie of course.

"…Let's just say lives are lost. The culprit is undefined… But" she grabbed a book from her bag, and begun to hand it around the group. Rory was still lost in thought, but now it was about that last line. Who was the culprit? Was it a Pokémon, or a human? Or maybe it was neither, he would just have to wait. Suddenly, Dizzy took a handful of marshmallows and pelted them at Link, causing him to jump backwards, and then grinned. Eventually he burst into laughter, and then released his Pokémon; a Poliwag, a Slowpoke, a Chinchou and a Munchlax. They soon headed towards the gathering of Pokémon, except for Munchlax, who stayed with its trainer. Rory caught a glimpse of something to his left, and turned instantly, but there was nothing.

"It's just the light…" he murmured to himself. He was surprised that this story was beginning to creep him out, even though he was barely paying attention. Link fought back with another marshmallow, causing the Munchlax to fight back. Soon the man with the hard hat fed the Munchlax a couple of marshmallows and mentioned something to it.

"Sno?" said the Fir-Tree Pokémon as it wandered up to Rory, wondering why he seemed a little un-easy.

"It's nothing kiddo" he replied as he patted the Ice/Grass-Type on the head. But the Pokémon stayed, and watched the fire with his owner, and took note on what the humans were talking about.

xxx

Snover watched as a new group of Pokémon headed towards them; a Scizor, a Wobbuffet, and the Aipom from earlier. The group of Pokémon now consisted of about sixteen Pokémon, and Glalie seemed happy for the extra company. But Snover was starting to become a little nervous, as their species were naturally solitary.

"Glae!" the Face-Pokémon yelled to the Steel/Bug-Type Scizor, as it grinned. Snover began to shy away slightly, but eventually decided to head towards his master, who he was most comfortable with.

"Sno?" he asked, as he noticed the worried expression on his trainers face.

"It's nothing kiddo"

xxx

Golbat still hovered around Dizzy's two Pokémon, and they were joined by another.

"Pharos, amp amp'd!" the Electric-type said to the enclosing Wobbuffet. Golbat heard a faint screeching coming from behind, so she turned to see the Crobat beckoning. Golbat followed, but she couldn't help but feel a little worried, but she told herself it was just the ghost stories the human were telling.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    ooc// If the 8th place is still available I would like to take it. I noticed you wanted the OOC thread closed so I decided not to post there. Please let me know if the space is available, I will read through the previous posts momentarily.

GrifSpark

Years
    ooc// If the 8th place is still available I would like to take it. I noticed you wanted the OOC thread closed so I decided not to post there. Please let me know if the space is available, I will read through the previous posts momentarily.

(OCC: Actually, two OCC threads were created by accident, so one is being closed, if you scroll down slightly there's the real one, so if you use that one we'd be grateful.)

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Darn it, they're starting...

Tei closed his eyes and tried to think of something else, rather than listen to whatever scary thing they're talking about. With his eyes closed, he could smell and hear better, and right now he was smelling...

Marshmallows!

Tei has always loved those sweet and soft treats, especially on a sort-of camping trip like this. He put his hand out, asking for some from Dizzy. But before he could get some, it seemed that they were passing around her Dizzy's sketchbook. He retracted his hand as he recieved the sketchbook.

Well, it's a silhouette...but of what?

He didn't think much about it and just passed the sketchbook to someone else. He continued not listening and put out his hand again.

"May I have some mallows, please?" he said.

---

"Glae!" the Glaile exclaimed to Blink, the Scizor. He answered back with a quick raise of his pincers.

"Pharos, amp amp'd!" said the Ampharos as he put his paws out as greeting to Barry, the Wobbuffet. The Patient Pokemon grabbed the Light Pokemon's paw and shaked it.

"Wob-buf-fet!" he followed.

Hikari went near Link's Munchlax, hoping that they could play together.

"Ey-pom?" she said to the shy Munchlax.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Zeke was handed a scetchbook from Tei and glanced at it. "Hmm", he mumbled, staring at the silhouette on the paper. He heard Tei ask for marshmallows. Zeke poured some out into Tei's hands, "There you go!" Zeke smiled a little before passing on the scetchbook. "Your a great artist Dizzy! Do you want to be an artist when you grow up?" Zeke, with his shyness, hoped this didn't sound to persistent, or to personal to ask. Zeke decided to sleep in a tent tonight, seeing as how almost everyone was sleeping outside, which discouraged his plans for a peaceful night under the stars. Zeke glanced over at all the pokemon hanging out in a group and smiled, "At least they all get along", he thought. Zeke turned back to the group of people by the fire and waited for the next person to speak their spooky tales.

Years
    Sarge leans back, watching the group enjoy themselves. Nidoqueen sits next to him, prefering to stay out of things. "Marshmallow fights. Seems like a waste of rations, but we'll let them blow off some steam. Beats scaring the little kids with scary stories! You know any ghost stories, Konan?" He glances over, expecting her to laugh at his little joke. Instead she nods, smiling slightly. "Really? Huh. Kids these days pick up all sorts of things." They both laugh, relaxing a little bit for the first time since arriving.

GrifSpark

Years
    (OCC)

Nukoe doesn't seem to have been on in a while, which means we can only come to one conclusion.

Nukoe has fallen in a river (Possibly...)

There isn't much more to state at this point, which is good enough for me. The big question is though, what do we do now? Do we assign a new RPMaster and continue on without Nukoe, or do we give up and go home (Metaphorically)

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    (OCC)

Nukoe doesn't seem to have been on in a while, which means we can only come to one conclusion.

Nukoe has fallen in a river (Possibly...)

There isn't much more to state at this point, which is good enough for me. The big question is though, what do we do now? Do we assign a new RPMaster and continue on without Nukoe, or do we give up and go home (Metaphorically)

(OCC)

idk.. maybe we should continue... i bet Nukoe would have wanted us too anyway

Years
    Oh, dang I was hoping there was a spot left. One's reserved...how long till that expires?? I have written a SU and a RP sampler to where she would meet you guys- at the camp fire and I was wondering if I could join? It really has been a long time since I Rp'd but I think I got it down :)

Last edited:
    Back