• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Rotten on Koh-i-Noor Island

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #8

Rory scrambled forward as fast as he could, struggling to carry Happiny and keep weight off of his right side. He would have taken it slower, but the endless streams of electricity and fire raging from Dizzy's, Link's and Zeke's position told him something was wrong, even if that was pointing out the obvious. Rory felt one of the Pokéballs on his belt, one he hadn't used so-far, and it was about time he had. He pulled it from his belt and held it tightly in his hand, but he didn't release the Pokémon, he still couldn't see what was happening. As he moved closer, he began to make out the scene. Nine Pokémon stood in the clearing, only three of them were owned by trainers.

"Whoa…" Rory gasped, each of the three took on two Pokémon at once, they ones they used must have been extremely powerful.

"Buddy, charge up!" he heard Dizzy yell, as an Ampharos began to glow a golden colour, and filled its body with huge amounts of static electricity.

"Poli, hit it with BubbleBeam, and then finish with BodySlam!" called another voice, which seemed to be Link.

Rory felt a gust of wind hit him as the dark Charizard hovered around the fight, but seemed to notice something. The breeder ignored it and continued to watch the fight.

"Come on VeeBee, you can make it through this." That voice was the one that caught Rory's attention.

As the boy said it, his Pokémon burst into a flurry of light and energy. It was evolving. He had only ever seen a Pokémon evolve once before, and that was Glalie. The Eevee slowly grew bigger, and its tail grew longer, and split forming a tail-fin. The light faded, revealing the trainer cradling a Vaporeon, the BubbleJet Pokémon.

"Now!" called Dizzy again, as her Ampharos released all the electricity it had been storing, causing another huge explosion.

The attack seemed to weaken out Ampharos, but it was hard to tell at this distance. But her fight wasn't over yet, as a Shedinja turned to face her with an empty stare. It slowly glided in her direction at a painfully slow pace. Rory couldn't stand it, he threw the Pokéball in his hand as far into the sky as he could, as it exploded like a firework.

"Gol, gah" Screeched the Pokémon that flew from the ball.

"Golbat, use SuperSonic on the Shedinja!" Rory ordered, as the bat-Pokémon dive-bombed in the direction of the Ghost/Bug type.
    The Golbat screeched at a painfully high level, releasing a sonic wave that flew through the air at an unbelievable speed, straight into Shedinja's side. The hollow Pokémon lost control and fell to the far side.

"Consider us even…" Rory said as he grinned. "Weaken it with PoisonSting!" he continued.

The bat-Pokémon fired streams of uncontrollable darts at the hollow, corpse-Pokémon, which shattered on contact, which probably caused excruciating pain. But Shedinja were immobile Pokémon, so it was hard to tell anybody or facial expressions of the Pokémon.

"You can take it from here." Rory said, motioning to the Shedinja, which had now began to hover back into the air.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ::When Darkness Falls::

Rory had released his Goldbat right in time. Ampharos had just about fallen to the ground in need of rest.

"Ya did good, now return, Ampharos."

The yawning Pokémon vanished back into its ball, Dizzy smiled at her Pokéball, hitched it to her side and looked up. What she saw was that Shedinja had fallen. Before it could rise, the Goldbat was soaring down at it and releasing purple needles in its direction -- the hit. Suprisingly enough, though, the Pokémon hovered right back up and looked unscathed.

Dizzy became uneasy, slightly frightened by this shell of a Pokémon -- it looked invencible. She reached back at her belt and yanked off another Pokéball then tossed it into the air. Out sprung a feline figure, about the size of a medium grown lioness, it fell from the air and landed on its paws.

"Purrr" he cooed and looked up at the locust shell of a foe. Slick was a master in the home, he would chase down any rat, devour any spider and surely, squash any bug.

"Well, Slick, can you do it?" Dizzy's face was sullen; the Persian registered her fear and purred before curling its lip at the Shedinja. The shell's eyes turned red and a small gleam shone from one, Persian's eyes mimiced them in color -- it had just read Persian's mind. What followed after that seemed to match Dizzy's face, the bug began to hover away. It wasn't quick enough...

The red gem that rested on Slick's forhead began to glow a blinding crimson. Tiny greyish orbs began to form around it, circling the gem and growing larger in size by the second. The Shedinja was seconds from escape when the individual orbs were thrown like a beam away from Persian and ramming into the shell. It fell to the ground and was knocked unconscious.

"Phuur" her domestic 'pet' licked its paw and puffed its chest out in triumph before being withdrawn back into its own ball.

---

The sun was falling from the sky, darkness was an hour or two upon the group. Dizzy felt a twinge roll down her spine, they wouldn't make it to the healing obelisk or the temple by nightfall.

"Alright everyone, very good job at defeating those bad guys, but we need to get a move on now. We'll camp when darkness falls and then arrive to heal up in the morning."

Her voice was like honey, thick but still sweet. Blake was gone now, and she attempted to be a leader -- a brand new change for this young artist. Grinning in Zeke's direction, and noticing his new Vaporeon, she turned back towards the obelisk and began walking again.

((Ooc: Just one more post for each of you and I'll set the picture for night. Sorry I haven't posted in a while -- my internet was down and I didn't feel like Role-Playing while at school.))

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    "Alright everyone, very good job at defeating those bad guys, but we need to get a move on now. We'll camp when darkness falls and then arrive to heal up in the morning."

Link stood up. It was time to go. Link was right behind Dizzy, following blindly, because he was thinking. First of all, Link felt stupid for almost leaving the group earlier. It's just Blake really made him mad. The way he watched as... What's his name... got attacked by the Murkrow. I really need to learn people's names. At nightfall, I'm going to go around learn everyone's names. something I was supposed to do, in the first couple hours.... Next he realized he had been following right behind Dizzy, trusting that she wouldn't lead them into danger. Not that she would....
    Link started to think about his pokemon. And then about his past. Why he had spent all those years alone.
    Link gave up on thinking. He got depressed when he thought about his past.

"You know what? You deserve a little time out of your pokeball," Link said to the pokeball containing Poli. He released the Tadpole pokemon, who was happy to be outside. Especially with the sunset. Even if it was hot, Poli's dampness made him feel cool to the touch.

Link thought about starting some rain, but decided not to risk it, especially this close to the thunder obelisk. Whatever that was... Funny. Link was thinking again. Moments after giving up on it for awhile. He got back to his past. He remembered his friends. Or friend. As she was the only one who believed he was innocent. And he couldn't even remember her name. He felt the need to kick something out of frustration, but couldn't find anything. So he just kicked the ground. Sending a tiny cloud of dust into the air. Poli watched Link kick the ground, and followed. A smaller kick from the ground from this little pokemon. He tripped. That put a smile on Link's face.
    And then he just followed. Thinking, watching his pokemon, and looking at the people around him.

GrifSpark

Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #9

Rory's attack had been useless, sort of. He knew well enough that neither attacks would do any damage, he just hoped Dizzy could call out a Pokémon quick enough to strike back. The girl returned her exhausted Ampharos.

"You did good, now return, Ampharos"

Dizzy pulled another Pokéball from her belt, and tossed it forward, revealing a large cat-like creature. Persian, the Classy Cat-Pokémon. The Pokémon purred, and then turned his attention from Dizzy to the hollow Pokémon, and then back again.

"Well Slick, can you do it?" The girl asked her Pokémon, her face showed a hint of cheerlessness.

'Slick' as the Persian was called, seemed to notice her sullen look, and once again turned to the Shedinja. The shell Pokémon had hovered back into a full position, and its eyes had begun to glow a sickening red, and to Rory's surprise, so did Slick's. Rory couldn't quite work understand what was happening, but he hoped Dizzy had a plan. Strangely enough, the Bug-Type began to float away, seemingly afraid.

"Ok…?" Rory murmured, he really had no idea why it was attempting to leave when it obviously had the type advantage.

The breeder turned his view back to the Persian, whose gem had begun to glow the same colour as its eyes. Suddenly, smaller spheres began to form around his forehead, and were launched at a tremendous speed at the Shedinja, causing it to crash into the ground.

"Purr…" called the Persian as it was recalled into its Pokéball.

xxx

Rory looked up to the sky, it had begun to get dark, give it an hour or two…

Rory had clambered up alone with the others, and had begun to follow Dizzy, who had taken up the position of group leader. Rory didn't mind, he actually preferred if someone else took the helm, not because he was lazy, but because he'd probably end up doing something wrong. They walked for a few minutes, and not much was said.

"You know what? You deserve a little time out of your ball." Said one of the adventurers to his Pokéball, which exploded, revealing a Tadpole-Pokémon.

Strangely, both him and his Pokémon kicked the ground, releasing a cloud of dust. Although the Poliwag's kick was much weaker, and caused it to tumble to the ground, but it quickly waddled back up.

"Hapi!" Happiny said, as she began to giggle.

Rory wasn't surprised, he hadn't eaten a thing today, and he struggled to imagine just how much Golbat would eat once she was released again. She wasn't exactly a light eater.

"So guys, um…" Rory began to ask "When do we eat?"
    It was a question that everyone would ask sooner or later, but he just hoped he would be by the time we made camp.

Happiny yawned loudly, and buried her face into Rory's chest, then fell asleep in a matter of moments.

He was right, it had been a long day.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Alright, I was asked to bunny Teiji until the person Role-Playing him returned... Don't know how exactly I'm going to do this -- as I don't know MUCH about this character and only have a description to go off of... But here it goes. Also being too lazy to spell check this one xD))

Teiji had since dismounted from Burst's back and was now walking along side of Rory. His head was tilted down towards the dirt and his hands crammed inside of his coat pockets. He'd never meant to lead the wild Pokémon to the group...

"Chh." the charcoal colored beast released some steam from its nostrils and nudged its human friend.

It wasn't far behind Teiji and could sense the sorrow. The boy looked back over his shoulder to the fire lizard and forced a smile. Burst the Charizard was sustained for now, so pulling the brim of his hat down more over his eyes, Teiji continued on.

When the cloud of dust and dirt fluttered up into the air, Teiji waved it away. "Plop" it was just distracting enough to make his head mindlessly jerk to witness the scene. A Poliwag was laying on the ground, belly up, looked like it had tripped.

"Happi!" The playhouse Pokémon clapped and encouraged. Its trainer looked lightly in thought before asking when they'd eat. The thought had completely slipped Teiji's mind, his stomach rumbled softly -- he began to scan nearby for berries. Unfortunately, there was nothing.

---

"As soon as we pitch tent and get settled. I know it's been a long day, but we've accomplished quite a bit." her voice was back to being uppity as she vered off of the path and headed towards a clearing.

"No use in camping on a pathway, huh?" she grinned as she threw down her heavy backpack and stretched. Unfortunately, with Blake gone, there were only two tents ((Assuming someone grabbed one!)). Barely fitting three people in each, it'd be a tight squeeze.

She unhooked the tent from the bag and started to craft it.

---

Teiji was happy to hear that they'd be resting, depression had taken its toll on his worn body. This was when he noticed Dizzy setting up a camp. He couldn't help but groan, but also become excited.

"Uh, would you mind if I slept outside tonight?" he pointed to the ground, gesturing more to everyone than to one individual person. He didn't want to be indoors, not ever again -- he liked nature far too much.

Hearing no objections, he smiled and sat down, Burst followed suit beside its trainer.

GrifSpark

Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log – #10

Soon enough, Rory got his answer.

"As soon as we pitch tent and get settled. I know it's been a long day, but we've accomplished quite a bit" said Dizzy, seemingly more cheerful "No use camping on a pathway, huh?"

She threw down her backpack, and stretched. She looked tired, just like everyone else. She began to un-hook the tent from the bag and started to assemble it.

"Uh, would you mind if I slept outside tonight?" grumbled Teiji, as he pointed to the ground.

No-one said anything against it, so he sat down, and his Charizard quickly copied. Rory turned up, to see the sun still fading away on the horizon. The sun was the only sense of time to the Breeder, since he hadn't been wearing his watch, and the sun seemed to be moving with a life on its own. Rory knelt down slowly, trying his best not to wake the Playhouse-Pokémon. He slumped himself against a tree, and realised he wouldn't be getting up without waking Happiny.

"I guess I'll be staying here 'till morning…" he murmured to himself, and anyone else who was listening.

Rory struggled to pick the lesser of two evils. Stay awake to eat whatever food had been brought, or sleep now, and wait 'till morning for a meal. He chose the first; he was far too hungry to skip an offering of food.

Today had been strange, it had dragged on for hours on end, and Rory had started begging for it to end, but at the same time, it had flown by. And he had a feeling, it was just going to get weirder, and weirder, and weirder…

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Zeke walked slowly with the others. After awhile Zeke heard Dizzy say,
    "As soon as we pitch tent and get settled. I know it's been a long day, but we've accomplished quite a bit. No use camping on a pathway, huh?"
    Zeke thought of using a tent this time, but pushed it out of his mind and climbed a tree and sat there, leaning on a branch, and let his pokemon out.
    "Por.. Eon!"
    "Sss.. peon!"
    "Umbreon!"
    "Leaf..eon!"
    Zeke smirked this time, "Hey guys. You can go play with the other pokemon if you want." Zeke's pokemon looked at him and all four of them purred happily. Zeke watched as they jumped down the tree and ran over to the other pokemon and their masters. Zeke spotted Moonbeam having hard time walking. Zeke frowned and mumbled to himself, "Poor Moonbeam, still can't walk that well." Zeke heard a sudden crack, He froze up. The cracking continued, Zeke then knew what was causing it. Zeke tried to move, but wasn't fast enough, (CRACK,SNAP, THUD) Zeke fell along with the branch and hit the ground. He felt something warm on his leg. Zeke reached down and touched the warm spot, lifted his hand back up and saw blood driping from his hand. Zeke smiled as he passed out.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Very nice posts guys. I am excited that everybody is actually putting in an effort -- I didn't really expect this Role-Play to get far. Sorry that it's a bit slow paced -- if you'd like, request for me to speed it up and I'll skip frames. (: ))

She'd placed the finishing touches and then wiped her dirty hands together -- the gesture did neither harm nor good, but it did seem to help psychologically. The dirt and soot from the area had started to bug Dizzy, she, being a female, preferred to stay clean. Never-the-less, she was proactive and got this job done.

The sun was vanishing rapidly behind fogged over skies, a campfire had to be ignited soon. She threw out her three Pokéballs; Persian, Ampharos and Crobat appeared and looked to the girl.

"Would you guys mind getting us some timber and dried leaves?"

They all set out and were back within' a short time limit, each had a sufficient amount for what they were capable of holding. It would do great for starters, but they'd need more to keep a healthy fire lit for hours. She unzipped her designated backpack and grabbed out some rations; it may have seemed unbelievable, but Dizzy had been carrying on her back a mini-cooler.

She popped it open and started to toss bottled water around the group. A package of frozen patties, some buns and cheese too. When her eyes met the unlit campfire, she sighed hard before perking right up.

"Hey, you." she felt guilty for not knowing the boy's name, but things like that could be discussed much later -- they were expected to be around each other for a long while. "Can you get your Charizard to light us a fire, please?" playfully batting her eyelashes, Dizzy returned to the uncooked meal.

"And is anyone here a decent cook?" she got up and moved over to where Zeke had fallen. She now, somehow had her sketch book out and was doodling away. A light tune was now coming from her in a hum as she zoned out of the harsh reality.

---

Dizzy's Pokémon, or what was left of them, made their way over to VeeBee, MoonBeam, Sunshine and Rosebud. Slick, the Persian automatically took to Rosebud, the Espeon, laying down beside her. The other two stood in a group and observed as the other Eeveelutions interacted.

---

Teiji responded to the water bottle as it smacked him in the arm. He wasn't really paying attention but was brought back now. Water, what a gift after a day like today, without even thinking, the cap fell off and he was slurping it down. In seconds the bottle was drained and tossed to the side.

Dizzy popped up after pulling out some food, this caused the boy's stomach to snarl. He was use to going the distance with walking about, but he wasn't so use to going without food -- his home life had never prepared him for hunger. He'd gone zombie for a bit before noticing that Dizzy was speaking to him. "... a fire, please?"

"...Oh, right. Uhh..." it only took a glance over at Burst before the blackened dragon spat out enough flame to do the job. There was now a dancing light to scare the darkness, and fire means food. The girl then asked about a cook, this was not his profession, so he remained quiet.

Burst didn't seem very interested in the gathering of Pokémon, but Hikari, the helpful Aipom wandered over.

"Ey!" it smiled and waved to the others with its tail. Already, the group and the group's Pokémon were making the best of a terrible situation.

The Last One

Years
    Zeke blinked, it felt someone had used a hammer on his head. Zeke groaned as he heard Dizzy say,
    "And is anyone here a decent cook?"
    Zeke groaned again and shouted,
    "I am decent. At least that's what everyone I have cooked for said."
    Zeke laughed weakly at his comment. He heard footsteps, then light humming coming from someone. Zeke rolled onto his stomache, wincing at the pain, and the last thing he saw before fading out again, was Dizzy.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    "And is anyone here a decent cook?"
    Link laughed at himself
    No...
    Link looked up at the sky and saw the stars. Stars were his favorite. He loved to just watch the stars, even if they didn't do anything.
    Not really thinking, Link said "I'll be sleeping outside tonight, under the stars." It probably didn't matter, no one really listened. Or at least that's what Link thought. But then again, Link was still kinda depressed...

After awhile, Link decided he should finally get to learning everyone's names. He looked around and saw one guy barely conscious, slipping in and out of reality.
    Maybe I can help him... Link and Poli walked over to the unconscious fellow, and had Poli use bubblebeam on him. He had him hold back of course so as not to injure him, but he needed to be awake, especially with that bleeding.
    "Hey," Link said "You should probably address that wound, if you pass out, it could get worse."
    Link pulled out some makeshift medical tape, and handed it to the guy.

Years
    Sarge follows the rest of the group, silent as usual. He was starting to feel rather detached. They stop to make camp, and Sarge is mildly pleased to see Dizzy take charge. In short order, a fire is started. The girl asks if anyone can cook, and Zeke volunteers. He collapses soon after, and Link heads over to help him. Sarge steps forward. "I can cook. Nothin' fancy, but it'll keep your bellies full and your mouths shut." He cooks some food for them all, using most of his rations and some of Dizzy's.

GrifSpark

Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #11

Rory watched as the other trainers released their Pokémon; Persian, Ampharos, Crobat, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Aipom. There were definatly a large variety of Pokémon around the group, even if most of them were evolved from Eevee. Rory took one Pokéball in his left hand, and two in the other.

"C'mon out guys." He whispered, trying not to wake Happiny.

From the Pokéballs came Glalie, Golbat, and a third Pokémon, Snover.

"Snow!" The FirTree-Pokemon yelled in glee, as it saluted to Rory, but quietened down as he noticed the Playhouse-Pokémon resting.

"Hey, guys. Want to go play with the other Pokémon?" he replied as he pointed to the gathering of creatures.

"Snowv/GLALIE/Gol, ba" they said in unison, as they wandered over to the others.

Rory watched as they did so, and smiled. Glalie and Snover gathered with the group of Eeveelutions, with Glalie leading, as he was always more confident with others. But Golbat moved astray and joined Dizzy's Ampharos and Crobat, seemingly happy to see another member of her species. Dizzy started unpacking things from her backpack, like food and bottles of water, which she threw to each explorers, Rory very nearly missed to bottle, but caught it just before it hit Happiny, which would have woken her up.

"Hey, you." Asked Dizzy to Teiji, it seemed that everyone was having trouble remembering names. "Can you get your Charizard to light us a fire please?"

"Oh, uh, right" he replied, seemingly lost in thought.

He glanced at his Charizard who spat out a small flame which caused the campfire to burst into life; he lived up to his name.

"And is anyone here a decent cook?" Dizzy asked.

"My cooking expertise is… Limited" Rory said as he shrugged.

Link chuckled to himself, but said nothing.

"I can cook. Nothin' fancy, but it'll keep your bellies full and your mouths shut." Said the man with the hard hat, Rory really needed to learn people's names.

"Sounds good to me…" Rory commented as he shrugged.

The man clambered up, and began to cook something with a variety of different rations that had been brought along. Another Pokémon joined the gathering, Teiji's Aipom, but his Charizard seemed uninterested, and stayed by its master's side.

"Ey" it said to the group, and waved its tail-hand at the others.

"Glal!" Glalie replied, sounding even jollier, even if having a hand on your tail could be considered showing off to a Pokémon without any arms at all…

Rory loosened to lid of the bottle and drank half of it in one gulp. He hadn't drunk anything either and it was starting to irritate him. But despite this, and Blake disappearing with Dizzy's Venonat and a lot of supplies, the day hadn't been too bad, but he had the feeling it was going to get worse. All Rory heard was a sharp crack, and then followed by a loud thud.

"Hmm?"

The noise had woken Happiny, who had quickly hopped off of him and quickly glanced around, looking for the source of the sound. It seemed that Link was already way ahead of them, and had already made his way in the direction of the noise with his Poliwag, nothing bad could happen, Rory had seen how tough his Tadpole-Pokémon was. Rory waited patiently as the smell of dinner wafted through the campsite. He wasn't quite sure what was being cooked, but he couldn't say it didn't smell delicious.

"Smells good."

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Sorry, I'm switching font styles... Hope none of you mind the change...))

There was the calm and chaos all about this day and Dizzy was zoned out from it all. She was now shading a quick sketch of a silhouette she'd been seeing all day. It had extremely fine line art, but still she couldn't make out what the creature was... Or even if it might have been the heat playing tricks on her mind.

The sun was now completely invisible; stars and constellations dotted the sky -- the soot and ash filtering through the air seemed to drift aside this night. The temperature gradually declined to around 60 to 65 degrees and a small breeze wafted through the camp every once in a while. It was peaceful -- so much so that it resembled how Koh-i-Noor had been before the destruction and disappearance of the legendary who guarded this place.

After a few more moments of the girl's arm racing back and forth in shading motion, she dropped the pencil and sighed. She was finally alive to the world again... And what a world it was -- Zeke had managed to pass out. 'Maybe I should go back to my drawing...' Dizzy thought to herself and chuckled near silently.

Normally she'd be panicked by the sight of her new friend bleeding and knocked unconscious, but the world of art had done its deed and mellowed her out. The aroma of Sarge's culinary creation was heavenly and caught her attention instantly. For a guy who seemed to hide in the shadows he seemed a very useful companion to have around.

She finally closed her book, stuffing it in the bag, and went over to grab a portion of the meal.

"Thank you so much." like a beast who'd been seeking out food in the midst of starvation, Dizzy began to devour it. She nearly forgotten that she was the only female in a decent sized group of male trainers... Slowing her pace, she tried a different eating approach -- more lady-like.

---

It seemed that nearly half of the group wanted to sleep outside tonight. It didn't bother Dizzy much, she'd rather sleep in a spacious tent and not be forced to cuddle with a boy she had only known for a day... But still she couldn't help but to fear for their safety out here. She decided to keep her concerns inside, surely they were smart enough to keep watch.

---

As Glalie neared the 'pack' of Eeveelutions and Slick, the classy-cat shifted a bit closer to Rosebud. He seemed to nod a greeting at the face Pokémon; the ice type seemed very confident in itself.

"Cro. Cr ba, cro." Dizzy's poison type bat Pokémon instantly began to babble mindlessly to the approaching Goldbat. It was quite the sight, seeing all of these Pokémon together -- and surprisingly in harmony. There seemed to be a lot to learn about the Pokémon nature.

---

Dizzy grabbed her artist log back out and began to draw out the scene, this time she was right next to the campfire. It provided enough light to see the page and the heat was a nice added bonus. Taking a minute from her piece, she looked over to the group.

"Hey guys, come here. Let's all huddle and make the most of this. Tell some ghost stories." she tried to laugh at that comment, but knew just as well as the others that ghosts were around here... She paused and shook as a chill raced down her spine.

The Last One

Years
    Zeke wasn't unconscious that long, but layed there with his eyes closed. He smelled the food but decided he wouldn't eat. He knew most would sleep outside, this is not what he wanted. He would rather sleep in solitude. He knew his pokemon wanted to be in the tents, he could feel it through Sunshine. He decided to get up. Zeke pushed himself up. The leg that was bleeding was numbed from laying on it for so long. Zeke walked akwardly over to the fire across from where Dizzy was. Zeke noticed some leaves scattered around the dirt floor. Zeke had an idea. Zeke grabed some leaves and a long twig, Zeke put the twig inside the fire making sure the tip was set on fire, Zeke placed the leaves across his wound, Zeke then put the twig's end that had the flame on it, on the edges of the leaves making it burn onto his skin. Zeke felt the pain and made sure he had a steady hand. When Zeke was done, the leaves were stuck over his wound. Zeke threw the twig inside the fire and sat there waiting for the pain in his leg to go away.

Rosebud was laying next to the Persian. Rosebud was admiring it's fine coat. Rosebud felt tired but still layed there as a Glalie approached. Rosebud saw the Persian shifted closer to her. Rosebud gave a purr of affection at the sign of Persian's protection.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: I am sorry that you got skipped, and if you feel like leaving then don't feel forced to continue on this Role-Play. I'd like for you to stay, but if you feel bad by being in it, it might not be the best for you.))

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    ((Ooc: I am sorry that you got skipped, and if you feel like leaving then don't feel forced to continue on this Role-Play. I'd like for you to stay, but if you feel bad by being in it, it might not be the best for you.))

(OOC: Oh no, it's fine, I just don't know where to go from there. I like this RP, and never thought about leaving. I apologize if it seemed that way...)

GrifSpark

Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #12

Rory was hit by a light breeze that caused him to shudder violently. It had been so hot today; he hadn't been expecting such a cool breath of wind. But it relieved the heat, which he enjoyed. This was joined by the sun finally setting, releasing a flurry of stars, and another refreshing breeze. This was the first time he'd felt relaxed over the course of this adventure, even if it had only lasted for twenty four hours.

"Thank you so much"

Rory turned to the voice, it seemed like 'Hard-hat man' had begun to serve dinner. Rory clambered up and over to where the man was cooking, and grabbed a small portion. Rory had no-idea how long they'd be here, so rationing was a safe
    option.

"Looks good" Rory exclaimed, he was starving.

He sat back down by the same tree and began to shovel in as much food as possible. He didn't care how ridiculous he looked, as long as he didn't spill any…

xxx

Golbat flitted around both Crobat and Ampharos, and often screeched in reply to Dizzy's Pokemon's speech.

"Glae!" yelled Glalie, as the Eeveelutions seemed to accept both him and Snover into the group.

It was quite interesting watching the group of Pokémon, ones from all over the world. And they all seemed to be enjoying each-others company, seemingly overjoyed from the other trainers and Pokémon.

xxx

"Hey guys, come here. Let's all huddle and make the most of this, tell some ghost stories!" Dizzy exclaimed.

Rory enjoyed ghost stories; somehow they managed to calm him. Any story had the power to make you forget about all the problems that bothered you and helped you relax. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good at creating any…

"Sounds like a plan." Rory replied.

He pushed himself up, and then held his side, it still stung a little. He paced closer to the campfire and sat himself down, and felt the warmth of the fire. It was much more manageable than the blazing sun. Happiny managed to clamber back onto Rory, and drifted back off to sleep. He sighed, it had started to become annoying.

"So, uh… What now?"

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    (OOC: It feels good to be back! :D)

Itadakimasu!
    Tei thought to himself before gobbling down Sarge's cooking like a hungry Snorlax.

He shared some with his Aipom and made his Charizard return in its Pokeball before it could even see them eat.

"This food is amazing!"
    "Ey-pom!"

Tei wasn't sure if he was just too hungry to care of what it tasted like. He just felt so good to have eaten after a long day.

---

Tei noticed the group of Pokemon all clustered together in harmony. A Glaile and a Snover neared a pack of Eeveelutions and a Persian. Then after a while more, a Crobat approached a Golbat. Tei doesn't know which Pokemon belongs to who, but it didn't matter. They were all going along just fine.

He decided to let out the rest of his Pokemon and he threw three Pokeballs in the air. Simultaneously, A black Charizard, a Scizor, and a Wobuffet appeared right in front of him.

"Alright guys, I want you to get to know who we'll be traveling with. Go introduce yourselves to those Pokemon right there and be nice. Especially you, Burst." ,he told them

"TSAR!"
    "Siii-zor!"
    "Wooo-ba-fet!"
    "Ey-pom!"

And they all approached the group of Pokemon, except Burst, who was stubborn enough to disregard what Teijii said and preferred to stay beside his master.

---

"Hey guys, come here. Let's all huddle and make the most of this, tell some ghost stories!" Dizzy exclaimed.

When she said the words "ghost stories", a chill went down Tei's spines. If there was one thing he was most scared of, it would be ghosts.

"Sounds like a plan." Rory replied.

"I'm in!" he exclaimed, hiding all his fears behind him just to impress the girl.

Burst was right behind him so, he leaned on the black Charizard as he stared right at the campfire, waiting for someone to start a story.

"So, uh… What now?" Rory asked.

I just hope the story won't be about ghostly Marowaks, he thought to himself.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Dizzy shrugged off the tingle of cold, placed her pencil down onto the paper, and began to undo her hair. It fell slightly past her shoulders and was now in waves. She decided that she'd just sketch out the profiles of the gathering creatures -- adding in the newer ones who just recently joined the crew. Flipping to closed now, she listened as the others pondered over what story would be told.

As she was returning the book to her bag, she grabbed out a treat that she'd decided would be a nice ice breaker -- marshmallows. She was cautious to make sure that nobody noticed that she had them until the time seemed appropriate. Finally, Dizzy smiled and began to talk.

"You know..." she exclaimed in an eerie whisper, leaning in towards those surrounding the fire, "I have heard rumors that at night, then isolated trainers are not cautious, things creep in..." she paused once more, looking over to the Pokémon group, then back to the humans.

"I mean... Where do you think Blake went? We're not alone here, and it's rumored that when this island is disrespected and lacking its legendary guardian... Well let's just say lives are lost. The culprit is undefined... But," she grabbed out her sketch book and passed it around the crowd. "I think I saw it and that is its silhouette. They get dragged out to the ocean and are held under until they're swept in with the tide... Never to be heard from again." her hazel eyes went to Link, he seemed to be the furthest away from them all.

Grabbing a few marshmallows, she pelted them at the unseeing trainer and waited for his reaction. She tried hard not to laugh.

---

Slick noticed Rosebud accepted his company, and wrapped his tail around her hind paw, purring lightly. He felt comfortable around the fox type Pokémon, as if he himself were an Eeveelution. Intently, the Persian listened to his trainer speak about this urban legend.

Ampharos went over to the Wobuffet and extended his paw out in greeting.

"Pharos, amp amp'd" it was clear that this light Pokémon was curious about the stranger.

And Crobat beckoned for the Goldbat to come with him up in a tree beside the fire. He seemed to have a stark expression on his face... It was suspicious.

Back