• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: Genetic Mix Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • I close my eyes and listen for Stripe. "Chaos water!" I say, and a huge wave of water washes over.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    *spit water out of mouth* hey that doesn't taste too good! I whistle and my hoverboard comes so I can propell off the ground

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I stand still as the ropes ensnare my legs. Closing my eyes the water vanishes. I raise my hand and a water blast spits out of my fist in Stripes direction.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "hey let. me. go!" I say struggling as my board falls to the ground "hey um chao dud a little he'p?" I say to the chao that has been perfectly silent for the past hour "c'mo.. on forget it, CHAOS FLAME!"...."yeah perfect time not to work again -_-"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I struggle even more now. I concentrate with all I have on getting free. hes good, I think to myself.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "rrr.." "hey! what am I supposed to do?" ! "CHAOS FLAME!" I dessapear and reappear somewhere else "hey the dang things are still on!"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • wow, he can hear my thoughts?, I wonder. I concentrate all I have into breaking lose and I manage to get the ropes on my hands off. Concentrating on where Stripe is, I shoot out even more water at him.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "heh" "yur dead" "CHAOS VOLCANO!" I yell out as the mountain below keeps rising and expanding revealing to become an active volcano "beat this" I say as a blast of lava and smoke engulf the tiger

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • *a voice appears in both of their heads: You can't attack whats not there... I am no longer where you are.. I'm somewhere much more comfortable... He starts digging through their memories... childhood, nah... finds something intresting... Well, well, well, what do we have here Foxy?!?*

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "heh" "hitting you wasn't the point" I say as some of the lava comes down on me meltiing out the shadow ropes "this was!"..."ooh what's the memery about?" I say eagerly

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Oh crap, he didnt, I think. Now I can totally focus and I break completely free from the ropes.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • IC: I concentrate hard on where hes at. come on.... he couldnt have completely dissapeared... I think. I feel the ropes around me again. "Dam," I say, where could he be!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back