• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sony System Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • New Question: What game are you looking forward to on the Sony systems?

For it, it has got to be The Last Guardian and the Team Ico HD collection! :3​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was looking forward to the ICO collection until I heard the controls remained intact. The awful control scheme of SotC almost made me stop playing the game.

I'm looking forward to Catherine. It looks like a game that handles mature subjects really well. I can't say the gameplay looks high quality myself.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am really looking forward to bad company 3. I already pre ordered the limited edition copy so I will have it on release day. Anyone else going to be getting it?

Might pick up BC2 later but so rare to have people to play with. Anyone here have it? Really bored of the COD scene and Medal of Honour is boring after I played it to death on the xbox. lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I am really looking forward to bad company 3. I already pre ordered the limited edition copy so I will have it on release day. Anyone else going to be getting it?

Might pick up BC2 later but so rare to have people to play with. Anyone here have it? Really bored of the COD scene and Medal of Honour is boring after I played it to death on the xbox. lol

I'll be getting it later, but I don't really know when. This year has a lot of good games coming out so it'll be hard to justify paying $60 for Killzone 3 despite having a lot of fun with the multiplayer.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I got killzone 3 instead of BFBC2 gotta say I messed up on the dum bonus forgetting my main account is connected to 5 ps3 after how many I have had break and now I can't get on the retro maps :( whole reason I got collectors edition.

If you wana play add me. :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Taking back killzone 3 later as the game was just to easy. I might wait to platinum trophy it but not sure. I don't mind so much about a platinum trophy in the game, I do Like completing the game on the hardest difficulty. But having completed it on the hardest one unlocked at the beginingg then rehaving to do it is annoying. + I don't have another controller.

Not sure what to pick up later. Not really anything I want. homefront maybe but not sure if I would enjoy it. To many FPS games right now and getting quite bored of them. But there isn;'t really anything else out there to play.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Propably the best move you have made. I sold mine ages ago. Xboxwas ok but I got supper bored.

Playing through Borderlands right now and a lot of killzone 3.

Years
  • Sold my 360 and bought a PS3 today.:D

Welcome to the world of PSN!

How do you like it so far? Or have you not had a chance to get on it yet? One game I recommend of the top, is the Uncharted series. The third is coming out sometime this year, more towards the end I think. But they are such good games. (Uncharted and Uncharted 2)​

Propably the best move you have made. I sold mine ages ago. Xboxwas ok but I got supper bored.

Playing through Borderlands right now and a lot of killzone 3.

I guess it just depends on what games you like. How is Killzone 3? Still stupidly hard? XD​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am loving it. Completed it on the 1 Below hardest difficulty then which unlocked elite mode, so far in 4 hours I havr breezes through most of it. It is really easy.

Years
  • Fair enough. From the harder settings on KZ2, I remember getting killed so much; might have had something to do with me being grenade spammed! ;-;​

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Well I've only got one game with it (MW2) so far. I'm poor okay? xD

I already prefer to the 360 because I can play online for free. :x

The Uncharted series have been recommended to me by a few people now so I guess I'll have to check those out and I'm definitely going to buy Black Ops along with Killzone 3.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I am loving it. Completed it on the 1 Below hardest difficulty then which unlocked elite mode, so far in 4 hours I havr breezes through most of it. It is really easy.

I heard they improved the AI even more, so I'm just going to assume it's because the gameplay sucks less. I remember having trouble killing enemies with Killzone 2 because the reticule loved to burst whenever I did anything.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I finally caved and bought a PS3 with my tax return money. I have to be quite honest and say it's been hooked to my TV since and my Xbox has only been on once or twice to check my friends list. XD I only bought one game so far and I wanted it to be a family game since I have a younger sister to play with, so I bought Little Big Planet 2. It's really cute and fun, but I already beat it. I want something challenging for myself and more adult oriented. :P I have been looking into Uncharted and Killzone and was wondering which is better? Or which is more preferred? What about Heavy Rain?

I would've bought other games but most of them I already own for the 360 and I'm not really looking into buying the same games twice just for the PS3. I'm thinking maybe Dead Rising 2 because I haven't had a chance to play it yet either and I never got it for the 360. Would also love to play CoD games but I'm still playing 4 on Xbox since I kinda just got into the franchise recently.

Also, any RPGs besides Final Fantasy worth playing? I am not really into the RPG world as a lot of people are, so I would love recommendations since I don't really know what's out there.

One thing I'm loving about it is the PSOne classics in the store. So many titles I grew up with and loved to play! Once I have more money I'm planning on purchasing a few more. :3 Already bought some Crash Bandicoot, woot! Since I never got into the Final Fantasy series until PS2, I am also dying to play 7 and 8. That should be good fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back