• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer ((violence))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: DM8000, last thing I said was in OOC... that means Out-Of-Character... and I said he tripped over and holded from another bridge... and let's just say, he doesn't feel pain in the face... stay in the rules... and don't do like you don't hear me... I'm still the owner of this RP.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    OOC: Lol, I am gettin a Shadow of the Colossus vibe.

Clouds burst open as a large object zoomed through the chaotic skies, soaring over the city, the gunfire and screams below being drowned out by the whine of its engines.

The craft was big, surprisingly so, considering how fast it was going. Long and cylindrical, it resembled an old-fashioned Zepplin, albeit, without an actual explosive balloon.

The cylindrical object that took the shape of a Zepplin's balloon was instead a heavily armored chassis, which contained the engines, living quarters and a plethora of gun batteries.

Underneath, attached to the faux "balloon" by a series of thick steel bars was a smooth, pointy, house-sized box, decorated ornately with a golden skull and crossbones, and various other effigies. A large rounded window allowed the captain to see out of his aircraft, at the chaos below.

Because of how smooth and how the craft was actually shaped, the speeds it was able to reach far outperformed the Empire's Airship Fleet, with the exception of the smaller fighter craft, and seeing as how the captain had no qualms about the law, the weaponry was considerably better as well, at least better then the run of the mill dreadnought.

The captain of this vessel sat on a large throne-like chair, a series of highly complicated computers wired to it. With a few button presses, a fuzzy image of a large beast caught in a bridge came into view. The captain smirked as a red crosshair fell over the squirming beast.

He activated a loudspeaker and yelled down to the city below.

"Attention, anyone who may care enough about their own lives to do so. I am captain Farlan Kisling. I am about to launch a pair of HIGHLY explosive missles at the rather large and perpetually unpleasent beast over there. If anyone wishes NOT to be blown to bits, I would highly reccomend running as fast as you can, because in five seconds, somebody is going to have a VERY bad day."

He clicked off the intercom and locked the crosshair onto the demon.

He hesitated over a small red button, pausing for dramatic effect, then pressing down on it.

A pair of missles streaked forward, heading straight towards the immobalized Barlan's chest.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I played and finished Shadow of the Colossus... JUST don't make me remember it... stupid ending.... it has to ruin everything... but is my theory right?... the warrior that became baby with horns, is it the same person in the other game of the same makers? ICO or something like that was the name of the game and also character

ic: I heard the announcement and heard the name of Farlan. After that, my illness started to disappear. I slowly stood up and cursed "grrr.... you Farlan!!! why your airship has no ZOOM!!! you could make a close-up at me and see me dying!!!... oh... missiles... crap".

I quickly got on the motorcycle and drove away, away enough to be safe from the missiles. But after the pair of missiles... the demon was still there... suffered pain but he was still there. "HEY FARLAN!!! HEAR ME AND PICK ME UP!!!" I yelled... of course... I thought he was not going to hear me. There was no way to. I was doomed maybe.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "oh great, missiles" i muttered, running as fast as i could away from the place, almost forgeting about the girl

he ran back to her and grabed her and said "if we live through this, wanna see a movie?"

it was one of those stupid, unneccisary comments he made from time to time, but this one might actually work for once

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    (The game makers made the ending so that the gamer uses their imagination to continue it. And no, its not the same kid, but its prolly his descendent)

The airship shot through the smoke, straight towards the demon.

Farlan swore. "They're makin' em tougher then before it seems..."

He flicked a switch and a massive blade emerged from the front of the airship, and pushing the engines to 80 percent, he smashed the sound barrier and drove his ship right through the Barlan, erupting out of the other side in a spray of blood and flame.

Farlan cheered. "Take that you son of a *****!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that we have cellphones too. Oh yeah... not a warning but... DM8000... is it hard to use Capitals?

Barlin growled... and suffered, but it was still there. The illness had disappeared... for now. I saw Barlin lowered his hand almost reaching the ground. I accelerated with my motorcycle and made it to drive on his hand to the arm. I managed to get past the shoulder and saw Farlan's airship below. "let me use your airship for a bit" I expressed accelerating and 'jumping' to the airship ceiling.

When I was there... I got infront and then turned around, and accelerated trying to reach Barlin's head. Before 'jumping' again, I used an emergency brake, and the motorcycle stopped instantly, forcing me to fly to the head. I used my sword to grab myself, and at the same time, stabbing him. He kinda exploded, but he just released fire. I fell to the ground hard, and heard another sound. I looked up and my motorcycle finally fell from the airship.

The motorcycle never suffered a scratch... awesome, right? I ran fast, because now Barlin was free and was going to use his special attack. I got to my motorcycle and started to summon Knight. Again, a blue circle made Knight appear before everyone's eyes. A giant covered in a cloud-colored armor with a helmet that covered his face appeared. I pointed my sword to Barlin and Knight attacked.

He tried to slash him, but Barlin crouched and dodged the attack. Barlin counter-attacked with a punch, but Knight used his shield. Barlin roared really loud, and the sky darkened. "Today... the weather forecast announces... that today, is going to rain fire" I expressed sawing the meteors already falling. I accelerated and took cover, but a meteor crashed behind me, pushing me forward, making me fall.

Knight suffered big damage and at the end of the attack, I rose from the ground holding my motorcycle. The narrow path and the bridges were totally destroyed... and Knight's armor had many signs of recieving projectiles. Before Barlin punched him, that could mean Knight defeated and disappeared from the city, Knight used his special attack. The sky darkened again and lightnings started to crash.

Knight rose his arms and there was a powerful explosion. After the smoke cleared, I rose again and saw Barlin... still there!... a minor push and he would be defeated... but Barlin should have gone away a long time before. Something affected him. But then... a large blue dragon flew though the blue sky, almost being invisible. He launched a big beam of energy at Barlin and he roared. The blue circle finally made Barlin disappeared.

I got on my motorcycle and got to the destroyed narrow path. Azkar landed next to me, I bet he smiled. "good job... but you know these creatures, they never die, they just disappear until they are summoned again." I told Azkar. I looked at Knight, and he looked back at me... kinda. "you can go now" I told the humanoid made of steel. And so he did. "have you finished?" I asked Azkar. He shook looking at the sky. "wait me at the church" I added. He nodded and took off. I moved a bit and waited for everyone, to come.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    (Um...interesting post, but Farlin drove his airship THROUGH Barlan's chest...yet you act as if it didn't even affect it...is Barlan like INVINCIBLE? Cause that would really kind kill it....)

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    "Oh my god. That's Farlan. And his ship is alot bigger." I said as I jumped on to the roof of a building. Then Jumped and climbed up Barlin. Taking another jump and landing on Farlan's ship. I was on the top of the collosol ship. I yelled "Farlan I am coming in!" I looked for a hatch and as soon as I found it I opened it and jumped in. After I was in I of course closed the hatch. I ended up in the control room. I walked up next to him and said "After your done dealing with this thing I need you to pick everyone up." I looked at the beast. It was now looking at the ship. This I knew was trouble.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Farlan drew a pistol lightning fast, levelling it in the newcomers face.

"You have three seconds to identify yourself or I will blow your god**** brains out."

He smirked.

"3..."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    OOC:Have you ever seen Chronicles of Riddick?

IC:"My name is Riddick. You should know me. And if you don't..." I said while I put one of my knives up to his neck."...I'll take this ship for myself. Just kidding." I put my knife down. I looked back down at the monster. I said now sort of in a my calm distubing voice. " You should concentrate more on that creature than on me." I looked at him. "You get what I'm saying?" I looked down the barrel of the pistol. I was afraid he was still going to shoot.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    (Due to the suckiness of Pitch Black and the crappy CG in the trailer, no.)

Farlan frowned. "Well, I would gladly do so if people would STOP JUMPING ON MY SHIP! THIS IS NOT A PLATFORM! JUMP ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S SHIP!"

He slamed a button and the whole ship shot straight up, turning verticle. Farlan simply lay back in his chair as his bridge's floor suddenly became a wall.

Riddick, however, had no such luck defying the new direction gravity was pushing him.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    OOC:Chronicles of Riddick is alot better than Pitch Black. And the trailers do not do the movie justice.

IC:I fell to the back of the ship with a crash. All I could say was, "Now was that really nesasarry?" I took out my knives and climbed up the now vertical floor of the ship. When I made it all the way up I said, "You can do that just don't turn upside down on me you little ******!" I looked at him. It's as if he was mocking me. He was sitting there perfectly calm as I struggled to stay near the front of the ship.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Barlin has no heart, his skin is not flesh, and has no bones, is like pure mass... the summonable creatures cannot be defeated using a vehicle or any kind of technological, mechanical weapon, etc. And... RentCavalier, CloneTrooper47, Barlin already disappeared... he went away, summonable creatures cannot die, if they are defeated they just go away until someone calls them... to fight again. Now... I would like someone to pick me up, since I'm abandoned there, in the battlefield.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    (that duel disk i carry, its enchanted, but i can only summon one monster at a time when in battle mode, its enchanted becasue when i summon a monster, its really summoned, not just a hologram, the summon rules still aply, its not destroyed, it just goes away till next time)

i drew a card from my deck adn looked, just the one i wanted too

"elemental hero avian, here we go" i said, putting it in the summoning slot on my duel disk

a blue ring appeared on my duel disk and avian appeared next to me

"avian, fly me to that ship if you can" i said

he nodded and picked me up, spreading his wings and taking off into the air, after teh speeding ship

"coming aboard" i said as avian opened the door for me

i went inside and dropped to the back of the ship

"thanks avian, that was it" i said as avain dissapeared

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    OOC: In my defense, Vin Diesal is tryin' to kill me.

Farlan sighed.

"Want me to fix the ship? Ok."

He pushed forward and the ship shot straight down...vertically. Riddick was sent flying back to the other end of the ship, as Farlan turned on some music.

"You like Jazz?"

A trumpet and drum solo filled the bridge as Farlan brought the ship close to the ground, skimming the tops of buildings.

"So, who's the cat you want me to pick up?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Ok... that's it!... RentCavalier and CloneTrooper47, stop fighting! this is going nowhere, and I hope DM8000 is not going to join you... and I accept that DM8000, since I think they are not as powerful as the real/original creatures from the RP. Now... would you mind getting into the RP and stop practically SPAMming!!!?

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    OOC: I have to aree with Max Hunter. If all this goes on, I might as well quit the rp. I know DM8000 would be upset if I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back