• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer ((violence))

Status
Not open for further replies.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    (OOC: Well, I shot Barlan with missles, then drove my airship through him, then all of a sudden people can LEAP onto my airship, climb inside and demand I pick up people, and then when I, quite naturally, would get upset with someone jumping onto my ship, I get yelled at.)

The airship landed in the center of the city, and Farlan tossed Riddick out of the hatch angrily.

"Alright, you have five minutes to find all these people you want me to pick up, or I am leavin' without you."

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i crossed my legs as i sat in the corner of the airship's bridge

"bored bored bored bored" i muttered "not a duelist in the lot of em"

i needed an opponent of sorts, i was out of battle mode, so i could duel fully

"where are all the duelists in this bloody world" i said, whistling loudly

sparx flew in and landed on my shoulder

"didnt want to leave my best buddy behind now did i?" i said, rubbing sparx's head

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: You kinda missed something Alana... we engaged a fight, Barlin appeared and then what RentCavalier said, and like CloneTrooper47 suddenly jumped into Farlan's airship, they started to fight... not a real fight... just that they were mad, and now RentCavalier ends the ... argument and sends CloneTrooper47 to pick all of us up.

SilverTail

Years
    "i got here after he did" i said, pointing to the guy who had gotten thrown out

sparx groweled angrilly as teh captain started to aproach

"watch it, sparx isnt taht friendly with strangers"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    (Farlan is sitting on his throne, please don't godmod my char)

Farlan scowled. This was getting annoying.

"WHY DO YOU ALL COME TO MY SHIP!? Does this look like a HOTEL to you?!"

SilverTail

Years
    i looked around "pretty much"

i relaxed a bit, feeling comfortable for the first time

"mind if i stay a bit?" i asked, knowing the answer would be no, but i dont follow rules that often

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I looked around for eveybody. No sign of any body. Then I saw Kat. I told Kat to get into the ship. Now where's Max. Oh yeah he was going to the bridge. I ran towards the bridge. I later on saw Max. As if he was injured on his motorcycle. I asked him "Are you ok?" Then a couple Millitary cars were coming. I picked up Max and started running towards the ship as fast as I could. When I got there. I put Max in the ship. I said "These two are the only ones I could find. Now Farlan get us out of here."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Ok. I might be able to catch up. But the only way I can see to do that is if there's another battle and some one gets in a trouble or something like that. :\

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw Riddick coming from me. After I followed him, I forgot about my motorcycle. "crap... all of you! get out of here... I will meet you in my house... it's the one behind the church!" I yelled as I started to run back to my motorcycle. The military cars were coming fast, and I used my ability to run faster.

After I reached my motorcycle, I pointed with my hand to Farlan to go to my house. I grabbed my sword and prepared myself for a little fight. The cars had turrets, but only one fired. I made the bullets richocheted at the same car, destroying it. I moved directly against the other car, but this had a laser turret. It shot and made an explosion, sending me flying and hitting hard the ground.

I stood up and got in a fighting position. It shot again and hit me again. The car made dust surrounded me. I stood up again, unaware of the car.

ooc: I hope this can help you Alana.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: K.

IC:
    IC: Anumati sat on the roof of a building watching a fight below. She wondered if she should help out. But they all seemed to have it under control. She'd just watch from afar. Soon the battle was over and they were all boarding a ship. She stood up and stretched. Perhaps she'd join them. She hadn't spoken to any of them for a few days anyway.

She was about to call Aznak to give her a ride, when Max jumped out and ran back. Military cars where closing in. "That's not good." Anumati siezed on arrow from her back and loaded into her bow. She aimed and released it. Without waiting to see if it had hit it's mark, she put her bow back on her back and took off. She was back on the ground in an instant, having just jumped off the building she was on. "Hey Max." She said simply, before drawing her sword and standing ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back