• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer ((violence))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I'm not slow... I was just... I never expected to see you again" I replied quickly... I didn't like that people called me slow. Azkar fired a small blue energy ball that disappeared just infront of Sothe. "I think he remembers you Sothe... tell me... how are you? what have you done all these years?" I asked him slowly walking over at him.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Anumati was leaning against the wall and watching the scene unfold in silence. Her eyes had locked on the bottle Max had hidden, but only for a moment. And that moment was passed. Max was now in conversation with a kid he seemed to know. She wasn't interested in chatting at the moment however. She was waiting for Aznak. I wish that dragon would get his scaley backside over here. He's late. Bet he's chasing something again. A grin crossed her face. Aznak was still a hatchling at heart sometimes. Perhaps that was why they got along so well. But, althought Aznak would show his childish side to those he knew and trusted, Anumati would not. Only Aznak and her sister had ever seen her act like a child, and now only Aznak knew that there was more to her than just a warrior who was loyal to her friends.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((i have a question, am i still pined to the wall with a gun that will EXPLODE if you pull the trigger?))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back