• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
  • vaati said:
    when someone acuses my friends of copying them, then asking them to remove their work it becomes my buisness...your example was a terrible one...if you had said "if I copied the idea of your mix in your sig and made it" it would have being differant...but you were basically saying "if I TAKE YOUR sprite ad rdit it slightly" which isnt what he done...he may of copied the idea but he didnt do anything to YOUR sprite

I meany other topic. There it wasn?t your business. And if my example was SO terrible, then here is another one: If I would make same kind of fusion that is i your sig. Exactly the same, exept, that I would make a small difference in colour, would you just sit and think: "Hey! That is exactly like mine. Nice. Somebody did the same work I did. Now everyone thinks that I copied her, and gives credit to her. Nice."

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    thank you FG...I'll just leave it alone now...she can ask all she wants...it's up to him if he wants to move it or not

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    Okay people, let's stop the argument here ^^" No sprites have actually been stolen from any other members - if a mix is going to look very similar or identical to another's mix, I think it'd be best to ask that person's permission first in case they're offended by it. But if it was an accident and you didn't know about the similar-looking mix, then try to work things out between you, as it wasn't done on purpose. :)

Things work so much better if we all get along ^^ I think it'd be best to forget about this for now and start a clean sheet with each other, as the flaming could get out of control.

--FG

Well yeah. I don?t like arguing either, but I was just asking him to remove it since it looked so much like mine. Sorry if caused trouble. I don?t think that I was flaming or anything...

Okay. If I apologize you for acusing you of copying Spartan06, will you apologize me and remowe that Suicune?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    GoldenHouou said:
    I meany other topic. There it wasn?t your business. And if my example was SO terrible, then here is another one: If I would make same kind of fusion that is i your sig. Exactly the same, exept, that I would make a small difference in colour, would you just sit and think: "Hey! That is exactly like mine. Nice. Somebody did the same work I did. Now everyone thinks that I copied her, and gives credit to her. Nice."
    part from the fact ppl on PT saw me post that back in feb or something...I wouldnt care, beacause then ppl would say you stole ad recoloured mine :P

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Spartan06 said:
    answer to your last post: No.

So you are still going to continue this? I was ready to apologize even though I didn?t do anything wrong and you can?t just do a little favor by removing that Suicune?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Good, it's great to see you made up! ^_^ (I'm going by what Spartan's post says now...did they change it?)
    GoldenHouou, don't worry about it ;) Thanks for offering a truce in the argument ^_^ It takes a lot to do that!

Continue with all your great spriting, everyone! :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    gawd when will the argueing stop?...FG please do sometrhing...you have power...I tried reasoning earlier and it didnt work

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Okay thanks, Spartan06. And I?m sorry. I?m going to leave you alone now. Bye!

EDIT: Um, are you going to remove it or what?

EDIT2: Thanks again. I see you removed it now, I?m so happy! Good luck on ypur spriting!

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
  • wooo, that was harder than i thought and i didnt come out that well =\ atleast i tried my best =) here you go, hope u like it:

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

(reputation points would be cool) haha =P

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • GoldenHouou, listen here~
    How do ya know it was your idea first? And if he made the sprite first?
    Theres no reason for all of this, and theres no way proving who made it first, so:
    1. GoldenHouou and Spartan discuss this by PM, and decid it friendly.
    or
    2. GoldenHouou and Spartan just forget it.

Meh, act like SANE PEOPLE...

Back