• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Forces of Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Not sure yet. I'm still thinking about if I'm going to join in or wait for the Clan to revive, one way or another.

Oh, and I'm also rather leery at the latest decision on Garchomp, so I'm not sure if I will be battling again soon. Even if I do decide to, I may or may not need to come up with another team member.
    Alright well let me know if you do plan to join, cuz I'd love to be the one to give you a test battle. ^^
    I see no one bothered to rate my team.:p Anyways, anyone here gonna get Darkrai tomorrow? I am.:D
    If you want someone to rate your team you should post a thread in the Strategies and Movesets section ^^ Also, where do you go to get event pokes? ._.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Alright well let me know if you do plan to join, cuz I'd love to be the one to give you a test battle. ^^

Eheheh...well, it was my understanding that I wouldn't need to do so if I decided to join since I was in the Clan. ^.^;

...Umm...I know this is a bit late, but if the discussion for a new name is still open (and I can submit an option), what about "PokeCommunity's United Fighting Forces"? Or, alternatively, "PokeCommunity's United Fighting Force of Trainers"...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yo Ichaste, would you happen to be up for a battle anytime tonight? I never did get to battle you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yo Ichaste, would you happen to be up for a battle anytime tonight? I never did get to battle you.

*We're sorry, the number you have dialed is currently suffering from a heart attack. Please hang up and try again later.*

Unfortunately, the team I was making was with Garchomp being OU taken into account, in the sense that it included one (But not with Sandstorm hax or anything). >.> So, I basically have to come up with a new member or something first. >.<

By the way, just a thought: was this actually approved by a staff member or is it going to get closed, too?

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Lmao, if I were you I'd make a Garchomp anyways. Most people decide to use Smogon's tier list over our own anyways. And as of right now, Garchomp isn't Uber.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Lmao, if I were you I'd make a Garchomp anyways. Most people decide to use Smogon's tier list over our own anyways. And as of right now, Garchomp isn't Uber.

The Garchomp was already made (...mostly), which makes it even worse. And...is this group using Smogon's list or PC's? Well, either way, I still need to get a replacement Special Physical Sweeper.

Ooka

Years
    Uh oh, Blueberry's looking. Well, I believe Saba said he got it approved before he posted it, so I'm hoping.

And I also think we're using PC's for now.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hey guys. Just doing a check up on something that seems to have been ignored lately. Who did you get permission from to create this clan and if you did, may I see the PM?

Ooka

Years
    I've got a question Blueberry, if we hadn't gotten permission, would we be able to without you having to close the thread? (btw, I have no idea if Saba got permission or not)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Oh God, I think my being away for a month destroyed my rule knowledge. I hadn't gotten permission because I didn't know I had to. I'm very sorry. Close it if you must, and I will seek permission if I could from you. xD I'm very sorry.

Was this rule around way back in June of last year? That's the only time I ever read the rules...around when I joined. I don't think it was because there were no clans around.

And if this clan stays open, all form "Clan" members do not need to be tested because they had to be to already join the "Clan".

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Yeah, I figured as much. On the other hand, the thread listing that as a rule was unstickied and left to be buried in all the new threads that have popped up. After all, it is pretty easy to miss a rule if it's on the third or fourth page of the forum...

If Blueberry/DeanoDance/classicrockfan actually takes that fact into account and leaves this thread open, then I guess you can count me in. If not, well...

Can you mods at least leave it open long enough to decide on a new name? The discussion was already underway. :\

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Ichaste, your names I like, but they're a bit long. Try to shorten them to be more specific. I hope that this thread stays open. =[

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I'd like to join....

Username: Draco Meteor
    Tester: anyone really.
    Friend Code: 3523 1593 6850
    In-game Name: Draco
    Services: Cloning, TMs

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    why are you guys so unactive? i mean do you guys know about the possible super clan war?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    ok but do you guys know about the possible up coming super clan war?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back