• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
  • Thanks!

Btw, I know it's way to early, but here are my plans for Sequals for this hack!

Special Pikachu Edition 2: A Pikachu Remix of Ruby. You start with either Pikachu, Plusle, or Minun. Team Rocket also returns, this time they want to take over Hoen! Deoxys is obtainable at Sky Pillar! Also more Challeging! More Info coming soon!

Special Pikachu Edition 3: A Pikachu Remix of Gold. Choose between: Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu (Subject to change). More Information coming soon!

Special Pikachu Edition 2-X: A Pikachu Remix of Emerald. Information Coming Soon.

Special Pikachu Edition 3-X: A Pikachu Remix of Crystal. Information Coming Soon.

Years
  • OMG! I absolutely MUST get Special Pikachu edition 2. I've always wanted a game where Pikachu, Plusle, and Minun are the starters.

Oh, and for 2-X, maybe you should have it so Deoxys and Rayquaza are fighting, instead of Groudon and Kyogre.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Thanks XD

I can tell from you're avatar and name that you're going to like it! lol

Oh, and for 2-X, maybe you should have it so Deoxys and Rayquaza are fighting, instead of Groudon and Kyogre.

That's a good idea. However, it would be hard because I don't know how to edit the cutscene. lol

Also SPE 2-X will also have Plulse, Minun, and Pikachu as starters!

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    umm Misty sent out Raichu? XD shock wave owned my Pideful XD (Pidgeouto). AND Quagsire gave me a Heart Attack.

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
  • It may be possible though i am not sure...
    1.Change the surfing Pok?mon sprite to Pikachu with a surfboard.
    2.Edit stats of Pikachu makin' it available to learn Surf.
    Then it's done...
    Or another idea it maybe insterted like a stand alone new Pok?mon.
    And flying pikachu maybe added too...

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • umm Misty sent out Raichu? XD shock wave owned my Pideful XD (Pidgeouto). AND Quagsire gave me a Heart Attack.

lol

Misty senting out Raichu is an bug/error in the game, it's going to be fixed by the next version :-) (1.3). However, Quagsire was supposed to be there because he is a water/ground type (Making it hard for Pikachu lol).

About Surfing Pikachu... I doubt it.... But who knows, if I can get someone to do it lol....

As a stand alone pokemon would be easy....

Years
  • hee sailorcosmos you are the best (Y) because as i told i love your hack, but i like to make my own hack only could you pm me where to get a starter changer and an wild pokemon editor. You could also send it to my e-mail if you like to ill pm if you would like to help. Already Thanks :P:D. I don't know if asking for those things are forbidden I'm not that good at rules and not that long online :P ;)

DarkMastaC

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    make a move tourter that teaches pikachu surf and maybe some other pokemon that cant lear it normaly. also are you gonna change the Move Tourter for the elemental beams if so you could make it learn volt tackle that way.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Thats a good idea. However I still think that as a standalone pokemon would be better... I'm still working on it though so you never know.

hee sailorcosmos you are the best (Y) because as i told i love your hack, but i like to make my own hack only could you pm me where to get a starter changer and an wild pokemon editor. You could also send it to my e-mail if you like to ill pm if you would like to help. Already Thanks . I don't know if asking for those things are forbidden I'm not that good at rules and not that long online

I recommend you ask in the Tools Showcase/or main hacking forum.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Dubrillion: Advance Map 1.76 (Wild Pokemon Edit) and Poketronic (Starter Editor.) are in tool showcase. They will help you.

Some news on the Game:

-New ways to evolve old pokemon! You can raise a Golem without trading a Graveler! So more pokemon will become obtainable!

-I have finished upgrading Pikachu and Pichu's movsets. They both can learn new moves, Pikachu can learn Zap Cannon!

-I am planning on adding Surfing Pikachu and Flying Pikachu as Stand alone Pokemon. However I cannot completly confim that they are going to be in the game.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Hmm... one thing that still I question, What pokemon should "rival" (Green, or midori in japan, ミドリ. because in the anime, He has zenigame (squirtle...) and in the manga he has hitokage(charmander...) and in yellow he has Eevee... This tends to annoy me... Its just annoying to think that people will never know whats right, I think that you should really go with him having Eevee though, because of the fact that if your going to make it so we can get hitokage that would be weird, simply because he would have one, then again he has Eevee and you can get Eevee, so its hard to draw a blank here....

DarkMastaC

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Well Shadow Tails, Lemme Give you a quick run down of what i think. Gary has always had a certin Balance with Ash according to type. In the Manga and Anime you will find this. Yellow is based on the anime so im going to go towards the anime here. In the Anime it is actuly an off sort of balance. Gary Started with Squirtle a water type, if this were subject in the game it would be to easy to beat your rival because you have Pikachu witch is an electric type. Also take into the concept that the first pokemon of Garys that Ash Battles is Eevee He dosent face the Blastiose till the Johto Leauge, witch at that same point we find it was his starter. we also never see it untill that point (that i know of). If it were that Gary were to use a Ground type Pikachu would be over powerd and you would never win your first fight in the game. So Eevee as it is know is a Perfect Balance and still has relations to the Anime.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I know eevee is a good choice for your rival to use, but how do you plan to have later battles with your rival, for example, if you loose to him at Oaks, he eveolves it into vaporean, and if you beat him some times, he makes it flareon, and if you win all the battles jolteon. In yellow that is...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back