• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    that is a good question, what about the evolved forms of eevee are you gonna make him use something new like Umbreon or Espeon? or are you gonna make it like it was in yellow with the evolutions?

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • In the anime, didn't Gary's Eevee evolve into Umbreon? So I'm deciding on Umbreon. However I think I might have a poll on deciding Eevee's Evolution.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Ok I saw this on another thread so... here it is.Eevee is a neutral pokemon, if in the games Gary would of started with squirtle, the game would be unfair.Its like fighting against a geodude, you can't attack it so he/she would win.eevee its a normal type therefore its more likely to be a neutral battle.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • I'm planning on creating a site for this hack, and any other one I'm making.

I'm going to call it Moonlight Productions!

Oh and here's a screenie!

Last edited:

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Thanks! I did that after finding out that Advance Text can edit all text in the game. lol I'm a total n00b

Very good keep it up oh and are you going to do my idea about the hangout thing?

I'm thinking about that idea. I havn't touched the second floors yet... But Thanks XD

Hopefully I'll post some new screens!

About Surfing Pikachu, and Flying Pikachu:

I've asked Coronis if I could use his sprites, he said that I can use them but I have to give him credit of course! ^_^

So Flying and Surfing Pikachu will be stand alone pokemon!!! They will replace Groudon and Kyogre,

I plan on putting them on Sevii Islands. In the Grass, and Water areas. However, they will be rare!

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • this looks great, you're really skilled. I'm looking forward to this! The best of luck to you. Oh, and if you need any help spriting, (which I doubt, because you're doing a great job as it is) just PM me!

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • this looks great, you're really skilled. I'm looking forward to this! The best of luck to you. Oh, and if you need any help spriting, (which I doubt, because you're doing a great job as it is) just PM me!

Thanks ^_^

I'll PM you in a few seconds!, because I need alot of help with sprites!

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Sorry for the Double Post, but I have new screen shots!

Descriptions:

1. A preview of the New Moveset

2. Pikachu's Newest Move

3. Hoen Pokemon!

4 & 5. Edited Beggining

Btw, I am going to experiment with hacking the Teachy TV! Who knows what will happen lol!

Last edited:

DarkMastaC

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    nice, pretty funny cause its sorta reminding me of my Pikachu from the older gens :P

Years
  • This hack is looking better and better every day! One thing though, instead of replacing Groudon and Kyogre, why don't you replace two of the empty Pok?mon slots with Flying and Surfing Pickachu?

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Are you going to change the sprite to an ash looking boy or not?

Thanks! H@KKER is working on making the charecter look a lot like Ash/Satoshi ^_^

This hack is looking better and better every day! One thing though, instead of replacing Groudon and Kyogre, why don't you replace two of the empty Pok?mon slots with Flying and Surfing Pickachu?

Thanks!

Well I heard there are problems when you do that. Besides,Groudon and Kyogre aren't obtainable in the game so it really dosen't matter XD

Anyways thanks guys for the compliments!

DarkMastaC

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    ohh im gonna trade my groudon over to this fire red patch.....huh pikachu? XDDD. well its still a good idea but i would be funny to see someone do that

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • New Feature:

I plan on modifying attacks! Including ~New Attacks~

I plan on making an Special Electric Attack that has a chance for a one hit K.O.!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back