• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialshipping club

what will be your favorite hint of specialshipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    even if feelingshipping is very popular to this day...i feel that specialshipping must be noticed too!!they show alot of hints there ...ya know.....

well if you're a feelingshipper it's okay to look at this thread just don't post any negative things here...like...

specialshipping will never win against feelingshipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sheesh!!why do you like specialshipping anyway.....

don't try to!!at least comment at something.....
    but for me i think that specialshipping will be my most favorited shipping ever!!(i said for "me"kay??)
    you may put fanfiction about specialshipping,fanart, predictions, and more but it has something to do with specialshipping.

co-owner: Chamo-chan

admins: (2 or more)anybody want this position??

club members:
    Yellow Amarillo
    dragons101
    princess venus

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    I like specialshipping too! the first time that is hinted is when their fingers are linked together! it's a prediction: they are getting married!

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    COOL!!! maybe specialshipping still maybe in this world!!!
    well just like what you said chamo chan SPECIALSHIPPING ROCKS!!!!!
    and i just love the predictions!! and no wonder i began to love orange i just noticed that Red+Yellow= ORANGE!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    COOL!!! maybe specialshipping still maybe in this world!!!
    well just like what you said chamo chan SPECIALSHIPPING ROCKS!!!!!
    and i just love the predictions!! and no wonder i began to love orange i just noticed that Red+Yellow= ORANGE!!

hahahaha! good one! does that mean that if they get married and have a kid they're gonna name him/her Orange?

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    well since the thread is slowly dying i want to make a new discussions about specialshipping.... what do you think Red would do if Yellow kissed him on the cheeck?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Yup, though I cant really get used to having some kid named Orange! It would be really weird.

You can get used to "Green" and "Blue" and "Ruby" for a boy, but not orange? xD

I'm not a SpecialShipper, but I've gotta admit it's one of the most romantic Pokemon couples ever. And that part when Red suggested they live together made me laugh my head off. Poor Yellow nearly fell into the ocean. xDD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

I'm not a SpecialShipper, but I've gotta admit it's one of the most romantic Pokemon couples ever. And that part when Red suggested they live together made me laugh my head off. Poor Yellow nearly fell into the ocean. xDD

I loved that part too.
    Pika had that same expression too for some reason.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012

LOL, good point! I guess Orange isn't such a strange name.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Okay,since Auratios isn't here, New disscusion.

What would happen if (IF) Red and the others get un-frozen from the statues and Yellow finds that Red is carrying her.

This is my scenario:
    Yellow: *looks up and screams*
    Red: W-what's wrong?!
    Yellow: Y-you're carrying me.......and where's your shirt?
    Red: *Looks down and sees that he has no shirt on*
    Blue: Weeeeeeeeelllllll, you two look very cute together. *begins to laugh*
    Red and Yellow both blush
    Green:.........................................obnoxious.....................

The reason for this being that, if no one has noticed, Red did not have his shirt on before they got statuefied......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back