• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialshipping club

what will be your favorite hint of specialshipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Oh jeez. Now I wish Chuang Yi would hurry up and translate, so I could answer that question.

Chamo-chan, where'd you see that chapter, anyway?

Yeaaah, Pika's expression was pretty cute.

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    back from vacation!

HI!!! i'm back from my vacation! well chamo-chan looks like you do know how to be a great co- owner! well nice discussion like the one in the thread i made in serebii.net! well everything is going good! more posts since i visited here! well specialshippers are coming out from the world!

this is what i think would happen...

Yellow:*Jumps off from Red's arms* Thanks Red for carrying me *Blushes*
    Red: It's the least thing i could do for a official pokedex owner!*blushes*
    Yellow: What do you mean i don't have a pokedex?
    Red: look in your hands..
    Yellow:*looks in her hands and finds a pokedex* R..Red is this your pokedex??
    Re:Yup, but don't worry i have a new one..
    Yellow:*Hugs Red* Thanks Red!
    Blue(girl): *coughs* Red and Yellow you do know that we're watching right?
    Yellow:*looks around to find silver,green and blue staring at them*....*blushes*
    Red: ...
    Blue: You two lovebirds must like eachother alot!*grins evily*
    Green: ...obnoxious girl...
    Silver: *Glares at green*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    ^
    My sis is weird... but i think I'll call him that too!
    Love your scenario! It's adorable!
    and
    Happy Halloween!!!

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    huh?? what do you mean by silver-sama?

Okay, sama is a japanese word. It refers to someone formally or when refering to someone of high respect (this is the best way I can put it...)
    I address him like that because he's Giovanni's son (in other words, he could inherit Team Rocket).

That is basically like calling him "Master Silver", but I like Silver-sama better.

chamo-chan

Years
    ^
    That sounds nice too. I think someone called him that once (not in the manga, more like some fangirly sounding person)

........I'm not sure what the next topic should be............
    Any Ideas Auratios? Or anybody?

Last edited:

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    I think that would be cool, but do you mean as a fan-fic or in one of the arcs (if possible)?
    I hope that makes sense.

you never know maybe after the battle frontier... Yellow did say in one of the mangas that after training with green, she is bold enough to team with Red after saving him..

chamo-chan

Years
    ^
    I don't know?
    She has her own pokedex now, so she wouldn't need to draw pokemon stats and attacks agian (remember, Green made her copy down infomation from Red's pokedex to her sketch book.)
    Maybe she still draws pictures of Red, but I also think her drawing skill have improved since then.

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    ^
    I don't know?
    She has her own pokedex now, so she wouldn't need to draw pokemon stats and attacks agian (remember, Green made her copy down infomation from Red's pokedex to her sketch book.)
    Maybe she still draws pictures of Red, but I also think her drawing skill have improved since then.

oh yeah, makes me remember the drawing of crystal .... that was wierd well back to discussions....

chamo-chan

Years
    ^
    Actually, my thoughts for Red's costume would be like, I dunno, a ninja (or someone holding a sword)
    I guess we think the same about Yellow in a Pikachu costume.......................
    (Alot of people think she should be a pikachu too)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back