• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialshipping club

what will be your favorite hint of specialshipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    ^
    Actually, my thoughts for Red's costume would be like, I dunno, a ninja (or someone holding a sword)
    I guess we think the same about Yellow in a Pikachu costume.......................
    (Alot of people think she should be a pikachu too)

yup! it would be cool to see Red in a aerodactyle costume then he can scare blue(girl) out of her wits, just joking! it made me think of a aerodactyle because i saw a picture where red had aerodactyle's wings behind him making it look like he had wings..hehe

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Yellow might still draw just for fun...

-

HALLOWEEN!! Red seems like the kind of guy who would just throw on whatever he can find at the store, Yellow should be something cute... and if she's a Pokemon, her ears and tail should keep falling off... for some reason I just picture that...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    ........I didn't know the club got moved.....
    Anyways!
    I think we should start a new discussion.
    What do you think will happen after Battle Fronteir? (that is IF Red, Yellow and the others are Un-statuefied.)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    They get married, have kids, and live happily ever after! (I'm not being sarcastic! I think that would me cute if they get married!)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Ummmm.... okay then:

They beat that one dude, go away. *D/P arc* they come back and have an adventure or something.... and go to.... sinnoh? (Okay I ran out of ideas....) .... umm or maybe hoenn..... but what would they do in hoenn? too many questions...

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    LOL why is it only us three? where are the rest of the special shippers?

i'm here!! their gonna go on a adventure!! Red and Yellow might even confess their feelings then go to pallet keep their secret then green and blue find out(dun dun dun dun!) blue as usual keeps on teasing them.. then misty goes to pallet just to find out that red and yellow are already a couple and stuff then it continues..

my scenario!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Originally Posted by auratios:
    i'm here!! their gonna go on a adventure!! Red and Yellow might even confess their feelings then go to pallet keep their secret then green and blue find out(dun dun dun dun!) blue as usual keeps on teasing them.. then misty goes to pallet just to find out that red and yellow are already a couple and stuff then it continues..

I love the dun dun dun dun! part :)
    A soap opera like adventure would be nice... then Misty can be the evil lady person that tries to take Red away, and uh..... Erika and Sabrina can be her lackies or something, then she tries to kill Yellow but Red saves her and then someone dies (someone always dies.) then there is much sadness, the Red and Yellow have a fight and hate each other for a while and Misty manages to take Red away but then Red sees that he still loves Yellow so they reconcile and then something happens to Misty (something always happens to the antagonist) then Red and Yellow get married, then the credits roll down the screen and then it says "fin"
    (LOL I watch too many spanish soap operas! Novelas! hooray!)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Red Would Definatly win! Even though Yellow can raise her pokemon's attack power, she would probably lose because her pokemon are at too low of a level. Not only that But, the reason she was able to raise her pokemon's level in FRLG was because she was angry, and I can't really see her being angry at Red...

Orenji-chan

Jadeshipping Otaku
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    -tumbles into thread-
    xD;

...oh snap, why am I here again? =/
    Anyways, well, time to answer the topic question(s)! <3

What would happen if Red and Yellow are in a battle? Who do you think will win?

Huh, I don't exactly who would win. I guess I could say that it could become a draw or at least something of that catergory. Even though Red did become the Champion of the Kanto region Yellow can also raise her Pokemon's attack power if desired. But this one, I'm still netural about. =D

...If that doesn't work, Yellow could just win Red over with her adorable looks.

@yellow amarillo -- It is the FireRed/LeafGreen saga which isn't available in the United States unless you live or can somehow buy it from Singapore where a company translates it from Japanese to the English or other languages in which they translate it into. You can also go to serebii.net to read the synopsises of each chapter in each volume.

Or you could PM the lovely Grimsg to see if you could buy some of the manga from Japan off of her Ebay store. That's your best bet if you ever want to read it in English, in your hands and infront of your face. ;D

auratios

<= Where did red go??!!
    Years
    Well i'm back!

if your finished with the discussion above, let's move on the next topic...

what would happen if Misty found out that Red and Yellow are already a couple?

Will she try to break em' up or just live with it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back