• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

Years
I know about Shoddy. It's not lame, just a online free simulator. Some people think it's better than WiFi because it's more reliable and faster. Also it's easier. Some people don't have a DS and use Shoddy.

Ah, I see. However, based on your description, I believe DS would be better. The reason for this is because, on Shoddy, you do not need to train or trade pokemon. Plus you can input stats?

Years
Ah you are suppposed to PM me! Erase your post ASAP. However, you have been accepted!

MATCHUPS:

1. Matzzz VS -Kaiser-
2. Falcon Joker VS Tb33zy
3. Flying Tacos VS AtomicShark
4. Romeo_Delight VS Aprslw
5. ItzMike VS Slowpokez
6. Zefith VS Kyubinaruto
7. Latioslegends VS Burningfenix
8. Gawi5 VS RAcastBlaster

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
No you put in the EVs and IVs only. Not stats. And you can't max it up so it's guaranteed no hacking.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Okay =]. You should change the title and add that the 1st round matches have been posted.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Lol, good luck! XD*FILLERS CAN GO TO HECK!*

Yeah I guess it will be fair since we have a large variety to decide from xD though I do fear that the odds maybe in his favor :P Thunderteam VS Water/dragon xD

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
I beat Kaiser, it was an amazingly close battle though, i thought id picked wrong when i saw the matchup

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
XD I'm not sure if my opponent is active either, lemme check.

Edit: He hasn't been on in three days either.

Back