• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

Years
  • I Won against flying tacos

Let me go fill it out.

yeah I legitimately lost. I just hack-checked his dudes. They are fine.

Kk.

Can I enter this tournament?

Yes, during the registration period.

I need an opponent...

filler filler

You will get one during the bonus round.

Next week is quite hectic for me, I have Graduation on Thursday, and Rehearsal on Tuesday, so I hope I'm not scheduled for an important match on one of those days.

Same with me, i have about 6 exams which i also need to revise for

Don't worry. Next week will be a bonus round.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    now u said there was a side round (I think) so do people who lose get to be in that as well as inactive people?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    well i couldn't find a good time where me and zefith could battle, we were never on at the same time :(

Years
  • UPDATE
    In light of recent event, a bonus round will be created. However, because of some of the limitations, I am requiring ALL participants in this tourney to post their TIME ZONE. In this way, I can pair people who have similar times, making it easier for them to battle. You have FOUR DAYS to submit your time zone if you have NOT battled.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I'm in the US Eastern time zone and my opponent still hasn't shown up to battle. I also have nfi what's going on anymore here. Am I in, out, what?

Years
  • I'm in the US Eastern time zone and my opponent still hasn't shown up to battle. I also have nfi what's going on anymore here. Am I in, out, what?

You're in, your opponent is out. Sorry, I may have to close this tournament. If I do, Dark Wolf (now known as Dark Luigi) will relieve me of my duties. I have recently come upon much emotional distress and am having a hard time coping with other leisurely activities such as pokemon. I will make my decision by Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I made a banner.
    Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

If you want to put the banner in your signature just copy & paste this:
    Code:
    [url*=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=178027][img*]https://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2576/picture22c.png[/img][/url]
    When you click on it your browser will redirect you here if you copy it exactly and remove the *'s. Also, I can donate something... like an ev'd or shiny or something.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Okay I will! I might have to re-do the tournament since we have a lot of people who can't battle

D: jeese its that hard to get people to get on to battling? O_o

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    It is pretty annoying when someone tries to make a new tournament, people sign up, then just flake out. :(

Back