• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    There is really one legendary I love and its celebi... I was thinking, they need more water legendaries... I mean Kyogre isnt even THAT good. We needs a new water god hmmmm... oh yeah I forgot about Manaphy... but it doesnt count. We needs a good ass water legendary

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    But its not even water type (Im not even sure of its type to begin with)

Im talking about maybe a water god. Now water beast or anything. And maybe that water god could use Kyogre as its steed... hmmm that would make one great legendary

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Nooooo, Palkia has already ruined Kingdra's unique type combination! >:O [/rants]
    That's how I felt about Infernape at first....
    That it spoiled Blaziken's typing...
    I'm all good with it now, as you can already tell from my avatar...
    & I do belive Kyogre IS the Water-type god...
    Not only did it MAKE the oceans, it also been one of the most feared UBER-tiered pokemon.
    & I think Lugia SHOULD'VE been Water/Flying...
    We all always hear of it realtionship with the sea, but hear NOTHING (from what I recall) that would make it a Psychic-type...

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • That's how I felt about Infernape at first....

But I'm still 'all not good' with Palkia! >:(

I think Lugia SHOULD'VE been Water/Flying...
    We all always hear of it realtionship with the sea, but hear NOTHING (from what I recall) that would make it a Psychic-type...

I totally agree as well. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • That's how I felt about Infernape at first....
    & I do belive Kyogre IS the Water-type god...
    Not only did it MAKE the oceans, it also been one of the most feared UBER-tiered pokemon.
    & I think Lugia SHOULD'VE been Water/Flying...

Same with Sableye...

Maybe due to it's Telepathy, which is very rare among pokemon(or even among non-psychics).

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Don't worry Halcyon...
    Palkia is banned to UBER, meaning it'll mostly fight other legendaries...
    Kingdra, on the other hand, is usable in OU, the standrad battle field, the one people tend to fight most in. So, in competitive play, you should never see Kingdra being outclassed, for Palkia being banned to a very different battle tier, & having no chance whatsoever to drop into OU.

Years
  • What is your best water-type moveset of your best water pokemon?(excluding UBERS)

Hmm, I'm going to have to check shoddy for this :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back