• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • Water pokemon are my favorite type, and Vaporeon is my favorite. I'm actually going to start actually planning an all water team (I name my teams after song titles, so this team will be "Trial of Tears"-by Dream Theater) My original mixed blue team has to come first though. I create teams for fun, to test them against my brother's ideas. He like fire types the most.
    Creative! I'm sure my good buddy Ambellina will add you ASAP!
    & I got a water move:

Riptide
    BP: 130
    ACC: 80%
    PP: 5
    Side effect: Forces the opponent out.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Now it's my turn.

Maelstrom

BP: 100
    Acc: 100
    PP: 10
    Summons a violent whirlpool that may force the opponent to switch in to a random pokemon. Damages opponent with 1/8 damage if not switched out.

Effect: 40%

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Creative! I'm sure my good buddy Ambellina will add you ASAP!
    & I got a water move:

Riptide
    BP: 130
    ACC: 80%
    PP: 5
    Side effect: Forces the opponent out.
    Nice name, but what do you mean with "out?"?

Now it's my turn.

Maelstrom

BP: 100
    Acc: 100
    PP: 10
    Summons a violent whirlpool that may force the opponent to switch in to a random pokemon. Damages opponent with 1/8 damage if not switched out.

Effect: 40%
    Neat! Like a stronger version of Whirlpool.

My Water move:

Aqua Dash
    BP 140
    Acc 70
    PP 5
    The User dashes with the speed of the Raging Waves.
    This attack always lands first.
    Kind of resembles Aqua Jet ;) But perhaps a stronger version of it? Cool :)

I'm not feeling that creative right now... ^^
    I'm doing a mono Water type run on pkmn Blue now. I've got Blastoise, Gyarados and Vaporeon so far.
    Blastoise knows Dig, Gyarados knows Ice Beam and I'm planning to get Starmie and then I don't know XD
    I gave Gyarados Ice Beam because it's better against Grass types than Vaporeon, since it's Flying type as well.
    Dunno if this is proper logic O_o I've never played competitively and never bothered changing advanced movesets for Pokémon.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'm not feeling that creative right now... ^^
    I'm doing a mono Water type run on pkmn Blue now. I've got Blastoise, Gyarados and Vaporeon so far.
    Blastoise knows Dig, Gyarados knows Ice Beam and I'm planning to get Starmie and then I don't know XD
    I gave Gyarados Ice Beam because it's better against Grass types than Vaporeon, since it's Flying type as well.
    Dunno if this is proper logic O_o I've never played competitively and never bothered changing advanced movesets for Pokémon.

Since it's a mono, it would be fine to give Ice Beam(and since it's Blue version).

I don't know why you gave Blastiose Dig, since most Electric types are very fast. You should replace it with Earthquake.

Starmie will be your primary sweeper right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Since it's a mono, it would be fine to give Ice Beam(and since it's Blue version).

I don't know why you gave Blastiose Dig, since most Electric types are very fast. You should replace it with Earthquake.

Starmie will be your primary sweeper right?

Why is Earthquake better then? I just gave him a move I knew would come in handy. Like I said, I'm a total nooobie on these things.

Sweeper... dunno, I haven't caught it yet o.o

What water pokemon in your opinion, is christmas-like?

I can totally see Whishcash with a beard and a big bag of presents XD
    Perhaps Staryu too, since it resembles the star we put in the top of our Christmas trees~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or Starmie since it's bigger :3

Staryu and Starmie used to be my favourite Pokémon. I wonder what happened. I think my Poli-fetish might have happened.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    whats your favorite?for me totodilw
    You mean favourite pokémon of all water?

I like all the Poli-s. Poliwhirl, Poliwrath and Politoed and Poliwag.

And Starmie and Staryu of course. And Dewgong! Beauty dar~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, another question then. If you've watched the anime?

Which of Ash's (or Brock/Misty/Dawn/May/Tracey) water type Pokémon do you like the best?

Ashachu

The evolved form of Ash!
    Years
  • I dont know if you should answer these... but im doing it.

Past Questions:
    What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why? = Psyduck, cause its funny. :)
    Where is the Ideal Place to catch a water pokemon? = In seas.
    Whats a good combo used with our fellow water-types?
    What is the prettiest water move? = Well, i liked when Mudkip first appeared in the AG series, when it was like "Mudkip..." Great a mudkip! "Mudkip?" Thats good.... Use water gun ' squirts water in May's face ' ...thats supposed to happen? So i say Water Gun.
    What is the ideal water team? = ?
    What is the best water hybrid? = ?
    What is the ulgiest water pokemon? = To be honest, i dont like Vaporeon.
    Who is the best water starter? = Easy, squirtle!
    What attracted you to Water Pokemon? = Psyduck, always.
    Best water type? (pre-johto) = Its tooo many.
    If you where a water pokemon, who would you be? = Psyduck!
    Best all around water pokemon? = They are often cute.
    Do we need new water pokemon? = No, i dont think so.
    If you could change 1 thing about water pokemon what would it be? = Nothing!
    Why did they make water pokemon so diverse? = ?
    Who deserves a water evolution? = No idea :P.
    What is your fave water combo? = No idea what that means.
    Who is the best water legendary? = I would choose Suicune.
    Who is your fave NON-Water type? = Thats hard... Legendaries, it would be Celebi. If not legendary, torchic.
    What would make an ideal Water type in future Generations? = What do you mean?
    What water pokemon would you put into a contest? = Psyduck.
    What was the 1st water pokemon you ever caught? = It was a starter, and it was Mudkip.
    What kind of food do you think Water Pokemon like to eat? = Not fish, at least.
    Out of all the seasons, What is the best Water pokemon that Ash has caught so far? = I aint looking so much on all the seasons, so i have no idea which one he got. But i remember that Totodile was a big favorite.
    Who is the best Fossil pokemon? = I have no idea.
    What Water Pokemon Looks best as a shiny? What Water Shinies do you have? = I think Swampert looks really cool as shiny, but i dont got any shinies.
    Do you have any Water pokemon merchandise?(Plushies/Cards/Figurines/ect) = Not in real life.
    If you could make one Pokemon a Water type, what would it be and why? = Its different.
    What items do you let your water pokemon hold? = Its different.
    What is your favourite water animal in real life? If any? = I dont got any.
    What is the best adjective you can use to describe water pokemon? = Powerful. :)
    How are Water & Ice types interrelated? = The arent very good in common, because ice can freeze water.
    Which region has the best water pokemon? = I aint good on regions, but i will choose Hoenn.
    Can Lugia be considered a water pokemon? = Both yes and no.
    What water pokemon has the worst Base Stats? = Magikarp.
    Which Water Pokemon would be the most likely to survive in a real ocean? = Thats alot...
    Should Gyarados Have Another Evolution? = No.
    What are, in your opinion, the most underrated Water Pokémon in the games or in battling? (and maybe in anime/manga too?) = That one i think aint powerful? That would be Magikarp.
    If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result? = I aint a Breeder-expert, so i cant answer.
    What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games? = 100, Psyduck.
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.) = Psyduck, Gyarados and Poliwhirl ( If starters were available, i would choose Mudkip, Totodile and Squirtle)
    What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful? = I dont understand the question.
    whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle) = I dont understand the question.
    Should The Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon? = Water.
    What pure Water-type shouldv'e been of another type? = I dont understand the question..
    Who's the best Water-type Gym Leader; Misty, Crasher Wake or Wallace/Juan? = Misty :)
    Favorite non-evolving Water-type Pokemon? = I dont know who doesnt evolve..

What Pokemon would you like to have been Water-type? = PSYDUCK!!!! <3 :)

Who is better?
    Mantine or Seaking? = Seaking
    Milotic or Gyarados? = Gyarados
    Corsola or Luvdisk? = Luvdisk
    Kingler or Crawdaunt? = Crawdaunt?
    Lapras or Dewgong? = Dewgong
    Tentacruel or Cloyster? = No idea... but i think Tentacruel
    Squrtle or Totodile? = Squirtle! :)
    Mudkip or Piplup? = Personally, i think Mudkip.
    Spheal or Seel? = Spheal

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That was ambitious, Ashachu ^^ Welcome to the club, I guess?

I see you like Psyduck ^^ I think it's cute. But not as cute as the Polis!

Years

• Which of Ash's (or Brock/Misty/Dawn/May/Tracey) water type Pokémon do you like the best?

-Out of Ash's pokemon, I'd have to go with Kingler. Brock & Tracey have only had 1 water pokemon that I know of. & I like all of Mistys XD Hmm, Dawn's piplup & I don't like May, so I don't like any of her pokemon >_>

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Which of Ash's (or Brock/Misty/Dawn/May/Tracey) water type Pokémon do you like the best?

Ash: Squritle.
    Brock: Marshtomp.
    Tracey: No-brainer, the only one he has. (Marill)
    Misty: Psyduck.
    May: I do believe she doesn't have a Water-type.
    Dawn: Piplup, since it's the only Water-type she currently has.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • *spits water out*
    Sorry, the tide carried me out to sea...
    Thankfully, I managed to get help from a Wailord...
    Until it dove.
    *spits more water out*
    Yeesh, if this keeps up, I'll learn Water Gun...
    & I do not know any of the anime characters well enough to comment on the current topic...
    *spits even more water out*
    I think I've just learned Hydro Pump...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I didn't realize the others only had one water type each XD

Misty's Staryu and Politoed are my favourites. And Ash's Squirtle.

.. When I'm doing mono water type runs, I seem to choose Gyarados on my team in every version XD Can't be without it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back