• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Splash

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I love how there are 3 of Us in the same thread ^_^.

Team HxC for life >:^)...

Indeed master. Actually..you shouldv'e said 4. =) It is a pleasure to have you back from after your banning. Hopefully the staff around here won't interfere with us again. The disbandment of K.O.D.O was very upsetting,you were such a great leader.

as for MAizHxC. Welcome back, and yes, I do believe "splash" is a very useless move.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
  • You both have good points(you and MAizHxC). Metapod is amazingly uber ;D.

TEAM HxC has become bigger now...I would watch out. you all know who you are.....

Looks like we kind of took this thread over.

I <3 metapod and magikarp tho...lol <33333

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
  • Looks like we kind of took this thread over.

I <3 metapod and magikarp tho...lol <33333

:) you bet.

..We got this big in just 2 days....We have 7 members so far..and alot more to come. Welcome aboard.

I want to watch a battle now...Magikarp with splash vs metapod with harden :)...add pp maxes to the moves so they can do it longer :) can you say, EPIC!?

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
  • :) you bet.

..We got this big in just 2 days....We have 7 members so far..and alot more to come. Welcome aboard.

I want to watch a battle now...Magikarp with splash vs metapod with harden :)...add pp maxes to the moves so they can do it longer :) can you say, EPIC!?

THAT WOULD BE!!!! XD

i would pay to watch that!!!

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
  • omg. I wuld die of laughter. zomg..then the metapod tries to evolve,it gets halfway theeeeen, nothing. XD you hear the trainer ranting curses 8D lawls.
    What would a halfway evolved metapod look like I wonder? A metapod with small wings? xD

MAizHxC

Years
  • What would a halfway evolved metapod look like I wonder? A metapod with small wings? xD

XD...

imagine a Magikarp and a Metapod who ended up mating and produced this really odd offspirng that was a cross between Magikarp and Metapod...
    LMFAO. that would be one pointless pokemon knowing only splash and harden XD

Also another pointless move is String Shot in the early game...it hardly reduces the speed stat at all...

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
  • XD...

imagine a Magikarp and a Metapod who ended up mating and produced this really odd offspirng that was a cross between Magikarp and Metapod...
    LMFAO. that would be one pointless pokemon knowing only splash and harden XD

Also another pointless move is String Shot in the early game...it hardly reduces the speed stat at all...
    YUZ THAT WOULD BE EPIX! xD
    String shot was annoying. xD
    And, who else thinks that in RBY the legendary birds needed to have a better moveset?
    Here is teh complete moveset when you encounter them so everyone can aknowledge the phailage.
    Articuno:
    Peck-...fail xD
    Ice Beam-Eeeh, decent
    Zapdos:
    Thundershock-Not too bad but...
    Drill Peck-Alright I'll admit this one is kinda strong...
    Moltres:
    Peck-...
    Firespin-Well in RBY it was slightly strong

By level 50 you'd think they have better moves, even for RBY, yknow? Now I'll admit, I had trouble catching them, but more of level difference then strong moves. Who else agrees with me here?

MAizHxC

Years
  • YUZ THAT WOULD BE EPIX! xD
    String shot was annoying. xD
    And, who else thinks that in RBY the legendary birds needed to have a better moveset?
    Here is teh complete moveset when you encounter them so everyone can aknowledge the phailage.
    Articuno:
    Peck-...fail xD
    Ice Beam-Eeeh, decent
    Zapdos:
    Thundershock-Not too bad but...
    Drill Peck-Alright I'll admit this one is kinda strong...
    Moltres:
    Peck-...
    Firespin-Well in RBY it was slightly strong

By level 50 you'd think they have better moves, even for RBY, yknow? Now I'll admit, I had trouble catching them, but more of level difference then strong moves. Who else agrees with me here?

They could be alot better....at least they dont know harden, splash, and string shot. XD

Back